PDA

View Full Version : Miy Sig...

swardboy
10/7/2009, 06:35 AM
Someone spek'd me for my sig, which I find hilarious and appreciate very much. Just the history behind it fyi....about a year ago I was following one of our more idiotic threads where one poster was annoying another poster (imagine that) until the newer guy posted very seriously that which I've quoted . OH, you can imagine the flaming that occurred after that!!

It's just my little reminder to NEVER take myself too seriously on a message board, or in life. I thought twice about attributing the quote to the specific poster because that would be a little too mean-spirited for my taste.

I really do like all of you guys and gals, even the idiotic, stupid, self-centered, morons that disagree with my positions....

(Post reported)

"My" sig...not enough coffee drunk yet.

Lott's Bandana
10/7/2009, 06:40 AM
Do you like us enough to tell us where to get a Boomer Sooner ringtone?

SicEmBaylor
10/7/2009, 06:59 AM
even the idiotic, stupid, self-centered, morons that disagree with my positions....

(Post reported)

I think that pretty much covers everyone around here.

Except me.

LosAngelesSooner
10/7/2009, 06:01 PM
I think that pretty much covers everyone around here.

Except me.
:les:Shut up you idiotic, stupid, self-centered, moran!

;)

starclassic tama
10/7/2009, 06:57 PM
<-----author right here

quote was i'm going to have to ask you to stop posting in this thread. wasn't serious, but at the same time was an honest request. the backdrop was duke robinson didn't start or play in the first half of a game, can't remember which one. i wanted to know if it was a discipline reason or injury. somebody said he did start which he didn't, then said that unless a different number 72 was in the game for a few plays which wasn't true either, i watched the replay. so at that time i could no longer tolerate anymore

CrimsonandCreamForever
10/7/2009, 06:57 PM
But isn't Sarah Palin more qualified to be president than Barak Obama?

Oh yeah, and FIRE KEVIN WILSON!!!!!

;)

swardboy
10/7/2009, 09:23 PM
<-----author right here

quote was i'm going to have to ask you to stop posting in this thread. wasn't serious, but at the same time was an honest request. the backdrop was duke robinson didn't start or play in the first half of a game, can't remember which one. i wanted to know if it was a discipline reason or injury. somebody said he did start which he didn't, then said that unless a different number 72 was in the game for a few plays which wasn't true either, i watched the replay. so at that time i could no longer tolerate anymore

Hey, I just figured out you're a drummer. My son is a Tama man.

starclassic tama
10/7/2009, 09:56 PM
awesome! how old is he? tama makes really good drums. they are built like tanks, super sturdy.