PDA

View Full Version : All you negative Sooner fans.....

SteelClip49
10/6/2009, 09:29 AM
can shut the F up!; go bang a sheep and wear a dress if that makes you happy. OMG....so we can't win every game. Nothing is perfect. Some of you have become very selfish. I do agree however on the fact there should be some personnel changes are other major changes with how the coaches execute, like they knew how to in the beginning but hey, what do we know? We are not getting paid; they are.

4 national title games, 6 XII Titles, a Rose Bowl win, 2 Heisman winners and yes (even though it was 9 years ago) a national title.

Fulmer, Coker and Carr couldn't win the necessary BIG games to play for better prestige in their latter years. Stoops still wins the necessary games most of the time to get to the more prestigious games.

It could be worse...we could be UGA fans with Richt as coach and not as much to smile about. Look at all the wins he has accomplished. 2 Sugar Bowl wins and 2 SEC Titles. Hmm, I like our situation under Stoops better.

This season is far from over and while star players are being plagued with injuries, this is a great opportunity for others to get some damn good learning experience and hell, we can still win another Big XII Title. This season can still be fun if you want to make it fun.

This is a guaranteed 10 win team. Have faith and lets get ready the Baptist Bears and send them home with an 0-19 record vs OU!

badger
10/6/2009, 09:30 AM
Dare me to post it again?
http://i34.tinypic.com/ay4pk7.jpg

Jello Biafra
10/6/2009, 09:47 AM
can shut the F up!; go bang a sheep and wear a dress if that makes you happy. OMG....so we can't win every game. Nothing is perfect. Some of you have become very selfish. I do agree however on the fact there should be some personnel changes are other major changes with how the coaches execute, like they knew how to in the beginning but hey, what do we know? We are not getting paid; they are.

all of that aside, i think most of you guys are missing the point(s). we've lost three very winnable games in a 5 game span and it has to do with play calling and execution. period. in those three losses, we have left 3 TDS in the red zone and have lost those three games by a total of 12 points....now what?

i think the "bang a sheep" statement went a lil far. especially since i have pics of you finger banging a turtle in the wading pool at white water.

SteelClip49
10/6/2009, 09:47 AM
Sad sad sad sad sad.

One of them should day.... The 3 time defending and soon to be 4 time Big XII Champions!

SteelClip49
10/6/2009, 09:48 AM
Jello... you suck.

Jello Biafra
10/6/2009, 09:49 AM
Jello... you suck.

lol yih but i keepin it real on tha 405 tip.

OUAlumni1990
10/6/2009, 09:50 AM
If we scored 2 more points (1 per game) then we would have tied those teams, therefore, not beat them. We needed 4 points total to win (2 each game). duh.

fwsooner22
10/6/2009, 09:53 AM
All of you guys that are so TIRED of it all. Ill take your Texas tickets. Please don't come to Dallas.

soon3rfan
10/6/2009, 09:55 AM
Did Kevin Wilson start this thread? LOL JK

madillsoonerfan5353
10/6/2009, 09:58 AM
all of that aside, i think most of you guys are missing the point(s). we've lost three very winnable games in a 5 game span and it has to do with play calling and execution. period. in those three losses, we have left 3 TDS in the red zone and have lost those three games by a total of 12 points....now what?

i think the "bang a sheep" statement went a lil far. especially since i have pics of you finger banging a turtle in the wading pool at white water.

+1

Jello Biafra
10/6/2009, 10:00 AM
If we scored 2 more points (1 per game) then we would have tied those teams, therefore, not beat them. We needed 4 points total to win (2 each game). duh.

ok. fine. smarty. my point is, 2 tds in the national championship game....we are talking about another national title. one more td in the byu game, we are 3-1 at worst. going for it on 4th and 12 just outside the 20 with 4+ minutes left to go in the game instead of settling for a FG and HOPING our defense can hold.....

these ^^^^ are examples of play calling and execution.

Jello Biafra
10/6/2009, 10:03 AM
and did anyone notice that former didnt argue the fact that i had pics of him finger banging a turtle in the wading pool? ;)

SteelClip49
10/6/2009, 10:08 AM
Hmm.... you must know of this spectacle. What is it like ole wiggly friend?

Jello Biafra
10/6/2009, 10:10 AM
Hmm.... you must know of this spectacle. What is it like ole wiggly friend?

well, in that text, you said it was like shooting fish and a barrel, it couldn't get away from you because you are like a really fast greased pig and stuff.

cheezyq
10/6/2009, 10:17 AM
We are not getting paid; they are.

Precisely. And they're getting paid a LOT of money, in the top 5 of all coaches, to beat not just Tulsa and Idaho State, but BYU and Miami also.

Imagine that you're a doctor getting paid over $250k per year. You're skilled at fixing small problems, like a hurt pinky toe, or you can put a cast on a broken leg, or you can diagnose a cold. But when you're called upon to save a life...not cure cancer or anything, but just to perform a surgery, and all your patients die of infections under your supervision due to the fact that you and your staff refuse to scrub before surgery. Would you say, "Well, he's the doctor...he knows best. He's getting paid, we aren't."

That's not "being negative". It's asking a person to perform their job properly.

SteelClip49
10/6/2009, 10:17 AM
What is the meaning behind your name? Does Jello give you a big jiggling boob sensation?

Oh, and the negative Sooner fans can go **** off still and if you don't like it...let's bring back the John Blake years!

cheezyq
10/6/2009, 10:33 AM

So what if Blake was 3-8 his first year. It was his FIRST year. What do you guys know about coaching. Leave Blake alone! I'll bet you guys wanted to fire Switzer.

Fulmer, Coker and Carr couldn't win the necessary BIG games to play for better prestige in their latter years. Blake is a better recruiter than ALL those guys. I mean, we should be HAPPY that we just win games at all.

It could be worse...we could be Jacksonville State fans and not as much to smile about. Look at all the losses they have. Hmm, I like our situation under Blake better.

This season is far from over and while star players are being plagued with injuries, this is a great opportunity for others to get some damn good learning experience and hell, we can still win another game this season. This season can still be fun if you want to make it fun.

This is a guaranteed 4 win team. Have faith and lets get ready the Baptist Bears and send them home with a close game!

...what this post would sound like in 1997.

KantoSooner
10/6/2009, 10:35 AM
Look, I have never called for anyone's head. I have never called out a player for not executing. I believe that OU has the talent to win most if not all of the games we play. I believe in the heart and soul of our team.

But that doesn't mean that I need to march along like some North Korean drone in a 'mass dance exhibition' in Pyongyang. Quite clearly this year's sooners have been very unlucky in terms of injuries to both key and rank and file players. Quite clearly there were several major challenges facing the team this year even without the injuries.

None of that, however, should spackle over the weird failings in various facets of play and coaching. To comment, even harshly, on those should not result in expulsion from the clan or ritual shunning.

To my brothers in arms: "BOOMER SOONER"

........and WTF is up with our line play?

Jello Biafra
10/6/2009, 10:37 AM
What is the meaning behind your name? Does Jello give you a big jiggling boob sensation?

Oh, and the negative Sooner fans can go **** off still and if you don't like it...let's bring back the John Blake years!

read a book or something dumb asss.

what is the meaning behind your name? does it mean you were hired by schnellenboozer and fired soon after because you wouldn't go on his munchy run?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jello_Biafra

Sasakwa
10/6/2009, 10:43 AM
yeah, go bang a sheep

OKLA21FAN
10/6/2009, 10:56 AM
'what do you mean, you people'!
http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Editorial/090119/OscarNoms2009/BestSupportingActor-RobertDowneyJr-TropicThunder15.jpg

Knippz
10/6/2009, 11:04 AM
I'm still optimistic about the season. We're getting Sam back probably this week, Broyles when we'll need him most (other than *), and hell we may even get Boise in a bowl game. I'd be satisfied with that.

SteelClip49
10/6/2009, 11:29 AM
I would call you a kid Jello but now you are a Man being 40. I read books of interest. I worked at OU when I was a student at OU.

Now look here you tallywacker.... did you go to the Czech Festival?

Jello Biafra
10/6/2009, 11:31 AM
I would call you a kid Jello but now you are a Man being 40. I read books of interest. I worked at OU when I was a student at OU.

Now look here you tallywacker.... did you go to the Czech Festival?

yes. i did. and i haven't wacked my tally in a while. too many turtles around my area.

picasso
10/6/2009, 11:33 AM
Wore my OU hat to the gym last night. that's right!:)

SteelClip49
10/6/2009, 11:48 AM
Jello... did you get your abundance of kolaches? Eat some roasted corn? Overall eat well?

Oh and I am always wearing OU stuff in some way.

Jello Biafra
10/6/2009, 01:26 PM
Jello... did you get your abundance of kolaches? Eat some roasted corn? Overall eat well?

Oh and I am always wearing OU stuff in some way.

no. your mother was there. thats all i ate.

StoopTroup
10/6/2009, 01:38 PM
What about being negative to the negative fans? It's all so confusing.

cheezyq
10/6/2009, 03:05 PM
Yall are screwing up my negativity buzz, man. I was really diggin' me some coach hatin' til you fools came and ruined it all.

VA Sooner
10/6/2009, 03:18 PM
Regroup, review, revenge.

I think everyone and their dog saw the places where we need to improve. Two tough games, two tough losses... but more so the personnel it cost us to get to 2-2.

Need some leadership to right the ship and get going again. My season is complete as long as we beat Texas and OK State. Good bragging rights for the year. Some gimme games along the way to get to our bowl game... but give me a nice beat down of Texas and OK State and I'm a happy man.

Roll on.

SteelClip49
10/6/2009, 03:24 PM
Jello... a 40 year old resorting to mother insults now come on dude. Are you out of ammo?

DakotaSooner
10/6/2009, 03:49 PM

Maybe we got better after you left the Athleitc Deptartment?
;)

StoopTroup
10/6/2009, 04:45 PM
Jello... a 40 year old resorting to mother insults now come on dude. Are you out of ammo?

You don't know who Jello Biafra is do you?

http://texaspunkjunk4.homestead.com/files/jello_biafra_rip_mag1987.jpg

picasso
10/6/2009, 04:51 PM
Regroup, review, revenge.

I think everyone and their dog saw the places where we need to improve. Two tough games, two tough losses... but more so the personnel it cost us to get to 2-2.

Need some leadership to right the ship and get going again. My season is complete as long as we beat Texas and OK State. Good bragging rights for the year. Some gimme games along the way to get to our bowl game... but give me a nice beat down of Texas and OK State and I'm a happy man.

Roll on.
We really need a receiver to step up! And we need a leader and the problem is that person is still injured right now.
I'm disappointed in our corners and receivers. And I want Demarco Murray to get the ball more! He's our play maker on offense!:mad:

Breadburner
10/6/2009, 04:58 PM
I'm more disappointed in the O-Line.....

the_ouskull
10/6/2009, 06:13 PM
Dear whoever started this thread,

Would you consider me a negative fan?

the_ouskull

ashley
10/6/2009, 07:51 PM
There will always 2%ers at the bottom whose mother did not change their diaper often enough.

SoonerNate
10/7/2009, 01:19 AM

4 national title games, 6 XII Titles, a Rose Bowl win, 2 Heisman winners and yes (even though it was 9 years ago) a national title.

Fulmer, Coker and Carr couldn't win the necessary BIG games to play for better prestige in their latter years. Stoops still wins the necessary games most of the time to get to the more prestigious games.

It could be worse...we could be UGA fans with Richt as coach and not as much to smile about. Look at all the wins he has accomplished. 2 Sugar Bowl wins and 2 SEC Titles. Hmm, I like our situation under Stoops better.

This season is far from over and while star players are being plagued with injuries, this is a great opportunity for others to get some damn good learning experience and hell, we can still win another Big XII Title. This season can still be fun if you want to make it fun.

This is a guaranteed 10 win team. Have faith and lets get ready the Baptist Bears and send them home with an 0-19 record vs OU!

You must work for the Sports Animal. "Never, ever criticize our coaches, we golf with them."

SteelClip49
10/7/2009, 09:33 AM
:P

and Q22...for someone who has 390 total posts, you have no right to NEG me you dolt.

Ok Mods.... you can end this thread.