PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS!!!! THE STACHE IS NO MORE!!! LANDRY SHAVED THE STACHE!!!

adoniijahsooner
10/6/2009, 06:46 AM
Really not that serious, but what happens to the money lost on t-shirts and fake staches?

The most famous mustache in football was MIA

Read more: http://www.newsok.com/qb-situation-no-distraction-for-ous-landry-jones/article/3406561?custom_click=lead_story_title#ixzz0T9hGWl4 t

Boomer.....
10/6/2009, 07:15 AM
The stacheless stache?

badger
10/6/2009, 07:35 AM
Well, shoot. That was what really set him apart, because right now, he's not close to being Sam Bradford yet. Think he can grow a unibrow or dye his hair a funny color, or get some crazy facepaint going?

JLEW1818
10/6/2009, 07:40 AM
we lost, it had to go

should have gone after byu

TheHumanAlphabet
10/6/2009, 09:07 AM
Dang, I just bought my fake mustache concession in Norman and was ready to set up shop...

kustang619
10/6/2009, 09:12 AM
we lost, it had to go

should have gone after byu

Amen Brother, that would have saved us a loss!!! :D

Sasakwa
10/6/2009, 09:14 AM
Based on this information I am changing my Baylor prediction from 51-0 to 50-0.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/6/2009, 09:21 AM
we lost, it had to go

should have gone after byuProlly so! Besides, didn't he say his girlfriend didn't like it?

VA Sooner
10/6/2009, 09:22 AM
No more stache? There goes the season.

The Ghost of Mex
10/6/2009, 09:35 AM
Gents…this is terrible news. I am reminded of what the Word had to say about situations just like this. Mind you, I have changed some names to protect the innocent. Never trust a women from Texas.

Judges 16:15-21

Then she said to him, "How can you say, 'I love you,' when you won't confide in me? This is the third time you have made a fool of me and haven't told me the secret of your great strength." 16 With such nagging she prodded him day after day until he was tired to death.

So he told her everything. "No razor has ever been used on my stache," he said, "because I have been a Sooner set apart to God since birth. If my stache were shaved, my strength would leave me, and I would become as weak as any other man."

When WH saw that he had told her everything, she sent word to the rulers of the Texas, "Come back once more; he has told me everything." So the rulers of Texas returned with the silver in their hands. Having put him to sleep on her lap, she called a man to shave off the stache, and so began to subdue him. [d] And his strength left him.

Then she called, "Landry, the Texans are upon you!"
He awoke from his sleep and thought, "I'll go out as before and shake myself free." But he did not know that the LORD had left him.

Then the Texans seized him, gouged out his eyes and took him down to Austin. Binding him with bronze shackles, they set him to grinding in the prison. 22 But the hair on his head began to grow again after it had been shaved.

If Sammy B doesn’t play, we get killed…it is written.

Gresho Murford
10/6/2009, 10:04 AM
I loved seeing Sam and Landry both trying to fire up the team on the sideline. Landry will be a great vocal leader if guys believe in him.

SoonerPr8r
10/6/2009, 12:27 PM
It's okay Landry just internalized the stash.

VA Sooner
10/6/2009, 03:27 PM
Oh... that's good news. I feel better.

Boomer!!!!

bri
10/6/2009, 03:52 PM
That kid is dead to me now.

DEAD TO ME.

stoopified
10/6/2009, 04:00 PM
Well, shoot. That was what really set him apart, because right now, he's not close to being Sam Bradford yet. Think he can grow a unibrow or dye his hair a funny color, or get some crazy facepaint going?Or brak some school records or lead us to the National title afterSam leaves.Somehow I think Landry will have ample chance to continue to leave his mark.

Ground_Attack
10/6/2009, 04:32 PM
good. I grew tired of hearing "The Stache" and seeing the "Fear the Stache" tshirts after about 5 minutes. I'm all for a good nickname, but that one just sucks.

SoonerLB
10/6/2009, 04:38 PM
Jeez! The market for fake staches has done gone south before I was able to set up shop. Now it's back to free range chickens and fightin' off them mangy coyotes! ;)

StoopTroup
10/6/2009, 04:41 PM
That kid is dead to me now.

DEAD TO ME.

Put down the Stache Punch and have a few shots of the Velva Babay! :pop: :D

bri
10/6/2009, 05:07 PM
Dude, just 'cause his facial hair was from the 70's doesn't mean his aftershave is.

What's next, Hai Karate?

Soonerus
10/6/2009, 05:34 PM
Stache was losing, time to change...

SoonerinSouthlake
10/6/2009, 06:54 PM
all due respect to the Ghost of Mex. Crash Davis seems to have the wisdom here....glad he shaved it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-FrR-f4ig4

Crash Davis: I told him that a player on a streak has to respect the streak.
Annie Savoy: Oh fine.
Crash Davis: You know why? Because they don't - -they don't happen very often.
Annie Savoy: Right.
Crash Davis: If you believe you're playing well because you're getting laid, or because you're not getting laid, or because you wear women's underwear, then you ARE! And you should know that

The Ghost of Mex
10/6/2009, 09:03 PM
all due respect to the Ghost of Mex. Crash Davis seems to have the wisdom here....glad he shaved it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-FrR-f4ig4

Crash Davis: I told him that a player on a streak has to respect the streak.
Annie Savoy: Oh fine.
Crash Davis: You know why? Because they don't - -they don't happen very often.
Annie Savoy: Right.
Crash Davis: If you believe you're playing well because you're getting laid, or because you're not getting laid, or because you wear women's underwear, then you ARE! And you should know that

Thanks for the acknowledgement SouthLake, but I didn't write The Book. I will pray for you.

Hot Rod
10/6/2009, 09:18 PM
Reminds me of this...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xZm_lijcOBg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xZm_lijcOBg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

StoopTroup
10/6/2009, 09:21 PM
I was standing on the sidelines when he told me he was gonna do it.

http://inlinethumb15.webshots.com/41550/2571753250105342852S425x425Q85.jpg

yankee
10/6/2009, 10:03 PM
my gut tells me there will still be PLENTY of students sporting 'staches come saturday. ;)

SoonerinSouthlake
10/7/2009, 01:50 AM
Thanks for the acknowledgement SouthLake, but I didn't write The Book. I will pray for you.

But I was all prepared to move my family and many others to a compound named after you. In fact I had already emptied my 401K and sold my business in order to purchase that big A-frame Adult Video Building just North of Denton.

adoniijahsooner
10/7/2009, 03:24 AM
Dude, just 'cause his facial hair was from the 70's doesn't mean his aftershave is.

What's next, Hai Karate?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/07/295_aqua2.jpg

Chuck Bao
10/7/2009, 03:52 AM
No, no, no...He is starting to grow his stache again this weekend when he starts the OU win steak at one and he won't shave it until we get 38 consecutive victories. Long live the stache.

The Ghost of Mex
10/7/2009, 11:20 AM
But I was all prepared to move my family and many others to a compound named after you. In fact I had already emptied my 401K and sold my business in order to purchase that big A-frame Adult Video Building just North of Denton.

Southlake...as you might expect my compound in this fledgling and uncertain economy is full up at this point. We are accepting applications never the less. Please note, all female applicants need to attach a full body shot for standard consideration. I'll PM you with the PO Box address.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/7/2009, 11:56 AM

That would be KW or Dw's right? ;)

You gonna rename it SS's??