PDA

View Full Version : BIKERFOX!

Okla-homey
10/6/2009, 06:15 AM
according to the October edition of "Tulsa People," he is a millionaire businessman. :eek:

Meet Tulsa's infamous Biker Fox.

by Julie Jones

If you’re part of the Tulsa nightlife scene, you’ve caught sight of him — a colorful character clad in bicycle gear depicting SpongeBob SquarePants, a Pink Floyd album or “Sesame Street’s” Bert and Ernie. His hair, much like his life, is business in the front and a party in the back. He’s always dancing, always smiling, and the minute he enters a venue, the place erupts into shout-outs and catcalls. “Biker Fox!” People either get him, or they don’t.

So who is the man behind this trademarked — yes, trademarked — persona? The government and credit card companies recognize him only as Biker Fox. He’s an avid bicyclist, riding up to 60 miles a day. He loves posing with the ladies and posting the photos on his Web site, www.bikerfox.com. He’s created his own clothing line, complete with tank tops and thong panties. He even has his own video podcasts on iTunes, a soon-to-be released movie and a possible television show deal.

“All I can say is when you’re 41 and you lose 85 pounds of weight, it gives you a new heart and new soul,” he says.

His real name is Frank P. DeLarzelere III, but his friends call him Trey. He began bicycling two miles to and from school as a student at Waite Phillips Elementary in Tulsa. Today, the 51-year-old is known by the Guinness Book of World Records as the first and oldest person to do a front flip on a bicycle — a trick he learned to prevent injuries after his weight loss.

But DeLarzelere/Biker Fox isn’t just devoted to bikes. He runs a multimillion-dollar business, Billions & Trillions Inc., which sells muscle car parts online at www.gtoguru.com. The company has made sales in 22 countries and all 50 states.

“God has given me complete independence from everyone else so I can do something positive and put out a great message about eating right and exercise,” he says. “I know for a fact I can reach some of these kids who are not doing the right thing in life like they should.”

In fact, helping our youth is his other great passion in life because he’s just a big kid at heart, he says.

“Because of my age, I get a lot of respect from the kids because I’m more extreme, and kids nowadays need someone more extreme than them to tell them what’s right,” he says. “It’s difficult for them to listen to their parents. I’m lucky that I’m a funny person to see, and I believe I have the ability to help millions around the world.”

Biker Fox has many wildlife friends on his land in south Tulsa, including 70 raccoons that he feeds daily. These “coondog” friends are free to roam his home and one even sits on his lap for petting. He also has more than 20 wild turkeys and almost 50 bluebirds he hatches annually. “This life is about nature and the environment around you,” he says. “I try not to leave a footprint.”
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

This article originally appeared in the October 2009 issue of TulsaPeople Magazine.

http://tulsapeople.com/index.php?option=com_k2&id=791&view=item&_CONFIG=Array&css_author_box=box_author&css_author_title=heading&css_author_text=text&rel_articles=on&rel_articles_num=5&author_articles=on&author_articles_num=4&sectionid_default=1&cs

Breadburner
10/6/2009, 08:05 AM
He is an idiot....Albeit a sucessful one....He more than likely paid for that article himself.....

afs
10/6/2009, 11:19 AM
The article reads the same as his webpage. I call shenanigans.

picasso
10/6/2009, 11:23 AM
Says nothing in there of his incredible fashion sense.

StoopTroup
10/6/2009, 01:31 PM
Plus...he's lying about his age. He's at least 49 or 50.

abOUtwinning
10/6/2009, 01:41 PM
does he still sport a skullet?

C&CDean
10/6/2009, 02:33 PM
Jeez. I hit that link. My eyes are ****ed forever.

picasso
10/6/2009, 03:20 PM
Jeez. I hit that link. My eyes are ****ed forever.

Whatever Dean, we all know that you and BF are home boys.

Collier11
10/6/2009, 04:02 PM
Plus...he's lying about his age. He's at least 49 or 50.

it says he is 51 numbskull

StoopTroup
10/6/2009, 04:34 PM
it says he is 51 numbskull

All I read was this....

“All I can say is when you’re 41 and you lose 85 pounds of weight, it gives you a new heart and new soul,” he says.

Dumbass.

And quit jerkin' to his pic you perv. :P

Collier11
10/6/2009, 04:54 PM
too late

proud gonzo
10/7/2009, 05:34 PM
All I read was this....

Dumbass.

And quit jerkin' to his pic you perv. :P

Today, the 51-year-old is known by the Guinness Book of World Records as the first and oldest person to do a front flip on a bicycle — a trick he learned to prevent injuries after his weight loss.
ahem.

stoopified
10/7/2009, 08:53 PM
I was expecting a completely different thread.

Soonerfan88
10/7/2009, 09:57 PM
He and Dennis Dodd have got to be related. Someone posted their pics side by side and it's downright scary. :eek:

SicEmBaylor
10/7/2009, 10:02 PM
My bikerfox encounter happened at Woodland Hills. He was actually dressed, nominally, like a normal human being. I was walking out of a store and there he was...staring in the window. I almost asked for his autograph, but thankfully I had time to really mull that one over.