PDA

View Full Version : Numbers viewing SoonerFans.com

I Am Right
10/5/2009, 06:57 PM
Not to be critical or anything, but how come we only have 17 or 12 or so viewing these threads?

I Am Right
10/5/2009, 07:00 PM
The moderators on SoonerFans.com are alot better than that other message board.

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/5/2009, 07:20 PM
Because about 90% of the threads say the same thing...so why even click on them ;)

soonerinabilene
10/5/2009, 09:25 PM
It could be that the posse ran everybody off. Or it could be that overmoderation ran everybody off. Or it could be that RLIMC or Tuba or LAS ran everybody off.

Or it could be that we just lost and everybody is starting a thread on the football forum about why we lost and who to blame and who should be the next coach and will bradford return and should we stick with landry even when sam comes back and kevin wilson sucks and brent venables sucks and kevin wilson sucks but not as much as Chuck Long and Chuck Long would have called a better game saturday and Orangepower is gay and the offensive line is horrible and we suck at out of conference on the road against ranked team games and colt is a gay name for a qb and skip bayless licks his own *** and if tebow were jesus would he heal himself, or save others.

I think its the posse. ;)

Penguin
10/5/2009, 09:30 PM
I do not believe in Soonerfans.com climate change.

Tailwind
10/5/2009, 10:46 PM
That's not fair! I'm changing it as fast as I can. :mad: :D

Sooner_Havok
10/5/2009, 11:20 PM
Wait, I thought this was another thread about Obama. Whoops.

Boomer.....
10/6/2009, 07:20 AM
I blame da posse!

;) :D

Tulsa_Fireman
10/6/2009, 08:51 AM
Like ODB said, "I like posse".

iwannabelikesam
10/31/2009, 10:41 AM
There is a lot wrong with this place honestly. This isn't a very popular forum. There are other better options for forums for Sooner fans out there. I would say the vast majority of registered users are just here to view the farks. No other place has such amazing and hilarious farks as this place. It's just that pretty much everything else sucks here because there aren't enough people. It's the same few people talking about the same few topics over and over again. Bleh.

IMHO :)

StoopTroup
10/31/2009, 10:44 AM
I AM NOT A NUMBER!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_r1dFyemAxmA/SdTNDATcrVI/AAAAAAAACSQ/t-Q1xX1ySvM/s400/Charlton-Heston-2.j-webpg.jpg

I AM FOOD!

Soonerwake
10/31/2009, 11:07 AM
There is a lot wrong with this place honestly. This isn't a very popular forum. There are other better options for forums for Sooner fans out there. I would say the vast majority of registered users are just here to view the farks. No other place has such amazing and hilarious farks as this place. It's just that pretty much everything else sucks here because there aren't enough people. It's the same few people talking about the same few topics over and over again. Bleh.

IMHO :)

I disagree. I lurk around a couple of other Sooner forums, and the conversations are very similar. There is not one free forum that tends to have anything the others don't. And, the paid sites scopp everyone else by about an hour or so. Not worth it...

iwannabelikesam
10/31/2009, 11:40 AM
I disagree. I lurk around a couple of other Sooner forums, and the conversations are very similar. There is not one free forum that tends to have anything the others don't. And, the paid sites scopp everyone else by about an hour or so. Not worth it...

I agree with you about the pay part. Anyone who pays for info is retarded. You can get everything for free if you want.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/31/2009, 01:13 PM
Hopefully the typical South Oval poster will evolve...

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/about-us/news/2006/november/images/neanderthal-head-150_10014_1.jpg

StoopTroup
10/31/2009, 01:37 PM
Hopefully the typical South Oval poster will evolve...

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/about-us/news/2006/november/images/neanderthal-head-150_10014_1.jpg

DUDE! YOU SHAVED YOUR HEAD!