PDA

View Full Version : Quit whining already...

C&CDean
10/5/2009, 04:32 PM
How many threads are y'all gonna start about our coaches/players/some schmuck on ESPn/etc.?? How about just posting your gripes in the eleventy billion other threads with the same topic? I'm getting close to locking this whole ****ing forum down. Jeez.

In other news, cheer like a mothersucker for my Packers tonight.

TIA.

NormanPride
10/5/2009, 04:34 PM
I propose you merge every thread on the first page just to make them angry. :D

meoveryouxinfinity
10/5/2009, 04:37 PM
Go Vikings!

Don't ban me :-P

C&CDean
10/5/2009, 04:38 PM
Go AD, I hope you get 200 yards in a Packer victory!

Don't ban me :-P

Ban you? Hell, I'm with you.:)

kbsooner21
10/5/2009, 04:41 PM
Woooohoooo Dean is the man!!!!

P.S. Go Vikes :D

rawlingsHOH
10/5/2009, 04:41 PM
Go Vikings!

This!

pac10SUX
10/5/2009, 04:48 PM
I'm with ya on the Vikes!!

Collier11
10/5/2009, 04:49 PM
I really hope someone starts another thread now :D

CrimsonJim
10/5/2009, 05:15 PM
About the same thing! http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/yes.gif

JLEW1818
10/5/2009, 05:16 PM
should be a great game tonight

Twins and Tigers can't play their 1 game playoff till tomorrow!

blame Favre!

FaninAma
10/5/2009, 05:29 PM
How many threads are y'all gonna start about our coaches/players/some schmuck on ESPn/etc.?? How about just posting your gripes in the eleventy billion other threads with the same topic? I'm getting close to locking this whole ****ing forum down. Jeez.

TIA.
I did not know you were a cheesehead. Can't
go against my man AD.

And I only had 2 or 3 more threads to start
before I get this game out of my system. This
board is my outlet. It keeps me from kicking
the dog and beating the wife and kids. You really
going to deprive me of that? :D

Lott's Bandana
10/5/2009, 05:56 PM
Fire all the Packers' coaches!

KC//CRIMSON
10/5/2009, 06:10 PM

TIA.

F your packers, F 'em right in their green cheeseholes!

C&CDean
10/6/2009, 10:22 AM
F your packers, F 'em right in their green cheeseholes!

Dude, you had to edit that?

SteelClip49
10/6/2009, 10:25 AM
purple is so ugly. But Brett is the man!

CrimsonJim
10/6/2009, 11:30 AM
Dude, you had to edit that?

He's got mad skillz. :)

SoonerStormchaser
10/6/2009, 06:22 PM

TIA.

**** OFF DIP****!

Who died and left you in charge? Oh yah! ;)

See ya on Saturday...we plan on making this TG. Might convince the wife to bring dessert.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/6/2009, 07:42 PM
Dear gawd you people need help

ARRRGGHHH! FIRER URRBODY! ARRRRGGGGGGGHHH!!

im sooo sorryy...you know I didnt mean it...we're gonna win every game forever...

Crucifax Autumn
10/6/2009, 09:00 PM
Here's what I think is funny. On top of the eleventy billion fire so and so meltdown threads, we now have an assload of reactionary threads slamming those threads, including this one...

Thanks for clearing everything up for us Dean!

StoopTroup
10/6/2009, 09:18 PM
Who whining? I'll start a thread and talk to them Dean. Thanks for letting me know someone is having a tough time. I'll bring down off that bevo acid they took.

Sooner Stew
10/6/2009, 10:38 PM
I have been away from the forums for pretty much a year now and I just have to say that this same sh*t happened last season after we lost to Texas and everybody was calling for BV to be fired which upset me then but makes me laugh now lol....that's why my spek bar or whatever it's called is still red because I knew that the loss to Texas was not BV's fault and I stated my opinion which was proven later in the season when the boys totally obliterated TTech. It wasn't the scheme. It was inexperience.

Anyways these threads about firing of the Assistant's is totally ridiculous because we still have eight games left and yes there is still a chance to get the 4th Big 12 Championship in a row which in my mind would be a successful season given the factors such as injuries. Yeah I'm disappointed about a few things from the first four games but it's not the coaching in my opinion, it's the experience and quality of the players who get on the field just like last season with the middle linebacker position. Box and Balogun improved every game after Texas and I am confident that this team will continue to work hard to get better with every play & rep.

Lastly while I'm typing I also want to say that I don't think Bradford is coming back this season as much as that is hard to swallow and from what I took from the press conference it sounds to me like it looks pretty favorable that he will be recommended to have surgery to repair his injury. Rather that is before or after the season, well that is up in the air but I think he will choose to go ahead and do the surgery early if it is in fact recommended and therefore stay out the rest of this year. I also want to say that I was very impressed once again by Sam today when listening to him in his press conference and to hear how humble he really is. He loves OU and is dying to play, but I just think he is too hurt. I hope to God that I'm wrong.

sooneron
10/7/2009, 09:36 AM
FIRE DEAN!!![hairGel]

C&CDean
10/7/2009, 09:39 AM
FIRE DEAN!!![hairGel]

Please?