PDA

View Full Version : Baylor Tailgate

C&CDean
10/5/2009, 12:40 PM
OK. The football season is officially in the ****ter. We suck, and will probably never win another football game this year. The coaches should all be fired, the players should all have to crawl across a football field strewn with broken glass (and fan's hopes) on their bare knees.

Now that's out of the way, here's the deal for the Baylor tailgate:

BBQ. Not just any ol' BBQ, this is Big Daddy's (that would be me) BBQ. I'm smoking ribs, brisket, pulled pork, Slovacek's jalapeno sausages, and I think momma is making some chopped brisket for sammiches too. Don't ask me why I'm putting out this type of effort for you butt monkeys - cause if I think about it too much, it'll be bologna on white bread for all.

We'll have Walt's tater salad, beans, etc.

If you want to bring anything that goes with BBQ, that would be most helpful. Desserts are always welcome.

We'll start the festivities about 11ish, with the food out for sure by noon.

badger
10/5/2009, 12:52 PM
Dean, bbq is nice and all, but that's not till Saturday. What I really need is a hug, like right now, today, before tonight's game

C&CDean
10/5/2009, 12:56 PM
Dean, bbq is nice and all, but that's not till Saturday. What I really need is a hug, like right now, today, before tonight's game

Cyber hug.

My whole deal is all jacked up right now. The Sooners doing what they're doing, my Cardinals winning their division - then taking a giant, stinking dump ever since.

My entire being now rests with our Pack tonight. Yes, I hope Adrian gets his yards, and I don't even mind if the ****wad traitor wearing #4 whose name shall not be mentioned gets a TD pass or two. All I need right now is a Packer W. I don't care how ugly it is. Just a W. Por favor?

badger
10/5/2009, 01:03 PM
Cyber hug.

My whole deal is all jacked up right now. The Sooners doing what they're doing, my Cardinals winning their division - then taking a giant, stinking dump ever since.

My entire being now rests with our Pack tonight. Yes, I hope Adrian gets his yards, and I don't even mind if the ****wad traitor wearing #4 whose name shall not be mentioned gets a TD pass or two. All I need right now is a Packer W. I don't care how ugly it is. Just a W. Por favor?

Gracias y de nade por el dub-le-vey (or however a spanish W is pronounced).

I have a Route 66 girlie jersey ready to wear... tonight, not at work. I don't wanna make myself a target for references to the ongoing situation... I already have gotten half a dozen annoying "Do you know who the Packers play tonight?" questions that make me wonder if punching a co-worker is cause for instant termination.

So anyways, everyone who came to this thread for tailgate info, I'll get outta this thread now. I really, really, didn't think I would get this worked up over it, but this guy's been part of my life every Sunday since I was 8 years old.... during football season, at least. The rest of the week and during offseason, I saw him everywhere - stupid Bergstrom commercials (you think the Wrangler and Sears commercials suck? hahaha), the jerseys everyone wore, the school posters that reminded you in a cheese-shaped Super Bowl trophy to get three servings of dairy a day... it's all too much.

Dean, can I have that BBQ now, plzkthx?

soonerinabilene
10/5/2009, 01:59 PM
looks like i will be making my first ever tailgate saturday.

MamaMia
10/5/2009, 02:07 PM
Well darn! I was going to bring a strawberry sponge cake but I heard its going to be raining that day. :(

C&CDean
10/5/2009, 02:37 PM
Well darn! I was going to bring a strawberry sponge cake but I heard its going to be raining that day. :(

69 and sunny according to Mike Morgan.

MamaMia
10/5/2009, 02:48 PM
69 and sunny according to Mike Morgan.

I hope Mike is right. He he, I said a rhyme. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/giggle.gif

This is from Yahoo...

http://www.weather.com/weather/extended/USOK0589?par=yahoo&site=www.yahoo.com&promo=extendedforecast&cm_ven=Yahoo&cm_cat=www.yahoo.com&cm_pla=forecastpage&cm_ite=CityPage

C&CDean
10/5/2009, 02:53 PM
Heh. I know you're a chick and all, but Woodward isn't where the Sooners play (unless you have them mixed up with Alva or Weatherford - which would be completely understandable considering the current state of the team).

So seriously, you gonna make a tailgate?

setem
10/5/2009, 02:53 PM
I like to give the ladies 77! It is the same at 69 but you get eight more!

JLEW1818
10/5/2009, 03:02 PM
so who is excited to meet me? :D

C&CDean
10/5/2009, 03:05 PM
****, that's right you're coming this week. There goes the neighborhood.

JLEW1818
10/5/2009, 03:06 PM
hehe. what kinda beer yall drink?

does start at 11, mean don't show up till 11?

C&CDean
10/5/2009, 03:10 PM
hehe. what kinda beer yall drink?

does start at 11, mean don't show up till 11?

Show up any time you want. We'll be there by about 8-8:30. If you wanna bring beer, bring whatever you drink. We provide bud, bud lite, miller lite, coors lite, tecate, pacifico, corona, shiner, and a few others.

Collier11
10/5/2009, 03:12 PM
****, that's right you're coming this week. There goes the neighborhood.

I met him in Arlington...meh

C&CDean
10/5/2009, 03:17 PM
I had sweaty butt secks with him in Arlington...meh

Yeah, thanks for sharing that.

Collier11
10/5/2009, 03:23 PM
I wasnt sweating

Lott's Bandana
10/5/2009, 04:22 PM
See ya Saturday, "Big Daddy".

Yo Walt!!!!

C&CDean
10/5/2009, 04:25 PM
See ya Saturday, "Big Daddy".

Yo Walt!!!!

People crack up when momma and I go somewhere and she says "so what sounds good tonight Big Daddy?" Even the kids call me that. My family is weird.

setem
10/5/2009, 04:34 PM
People crack up when momma and I go somewhere and she says "so what sounds good tonight Big Daddy?" Even the kids call me that. My family is weird.

That is how it goes for my dad and my sister's kids. All of the grandchildren in our family call him big daddy. He used to have to correct them because sometimes they would call him Papa John. He would tell them...I am not Papa John, Papa John delivers pizza I deliver the money!

Good times, good times!

Lott's Bandana
10/5/2009, 05:58 PM

Regarding the lovely Mrs,, I suppose that moniker is much better than the alternative.

StoopTroup
10/5/2009, 07:44 PM
My Daughter and me will be making this weekends TG. The Wife is on a Mother/Son Scouting Camp Trip. :D I'd like to be a fly on the peanut butter jar to watch how that all goes. :D

I'm eating BBQ right now....so Dean....I'm warming up to the big eat Saturday.

See ya all on Saturday...well...at least the ones that haven't had themselves committed over last Saturday.

I might even bring something special....

btk108
10/5/2009, 09:14 PM
OK. The football season is officially in the ****ter. We suck, and will probably never win another football game this year. The coaches should all be fired, the players should all have to crawl across a football field strewn with broken glass (and fan's hopes) on their bare knees.

BBQ. Not just any ol' BBQ, this is Big Daddy's (that would be me) BBQ. I'm smoking ribs, brisket, pulled pork, Slovacek's jalapeno sausages, and I think momma is making some chopped brisket for sammiches too. Don't ask me why I'm putting out this type of effort for you butt monkeys - cause if I think about it too much, it'll be bologna on white bread for all.

We'll have Walt's tater salad, beans, etc.

If you want to bring anything that goes with BBQ, that would be most helpful. Desserts are always welcome.

We'll start the festivities about 11ish, with the food out for sure by noon.

Figures......I'm going to Cali for my grandads funeral on Friday.....there is only 1 flight into Oklahoma City before the game and I can't make the connection. My luck is going the way of the Sooners season.

Lott's Bandana
10/5/2009, 11:08 PM
Figures......I'm going to Cali for my grandads funeral on Friday.....there is only 1 flight into Oklahoma City before the game and I can't make the connection. My luck is going the way of the Sooners season.

Condolences, btk.

MamaMia
10/6/2009, 01:03 AM
Heh. I know you're a chick and all, but Woodward isn't where the Sooners play (unless you have them mixed up with Alva or Weatherford - which would be completely understandable considering the current state of the team).

So seriously, you gonna make a tailgate?
I'll try. I wanted to drop by and show my daughters off to y'all but my oldest girl has our day totally planned to the second.

I thought I was giving the yahoo Norman weather. It showed rain as well. Saturday is a ways off though. Hopefully the sun will be shining by then. I was telling some of my buddies that the Sooners could use a sunny game day. :)

sooner59
10/6/2009, 01:10 AM
Watch the Baylor wiminz!

They will steal your beers!

unbiasedtruth
10/6/2009, 03:58 AM
darnit I am off to San Antonio this weekend and Seaworld..... I think there is a pair of season tickets for this game sitting at my mom's house in Norman too as my sister is someplace in Italy this weekend.....

colleyvillesooner
10/6/2009, 06:46 AM
So how bout those Packers?

<Runs away>

BFS
10/6/2009, 07:23 AM
Dean-O, D

Don't know what time you'll be setting up but I'll be walkin' about with a tallboy, roughly starting at 0730. Let the youngster know that the key word is "walking about" not "sitting on the curb with my thumb in my bum waiting for signs of life"

I'll be wired for sound and ready to rock n roll when I sees you all!

C&CDean
10/6/2009, 10:08 AM
So how bout those Cowboys?

<Runs away>

They suck.

C&CDean
10/6/2009, 10:10 AM
Dean-O, D

Don't know what time you'll be setting up but I'll be walkin' about with a tallboy, roughly starting at 0730. Let the youngster know that the key word is "walking about" not "sitting on the curb with my thumb in my bum waiting for signs of life"

I'll be wired for sound and ready to rock n roll when I sees you all!

It's gonna be a chilly one according to Morgan. Yesterday it was "69 and sunny." This morning it was "low 50's with a north breeze."

Everybody needs to dress warm. I probably won't even set up the awnings if there's some sun shining.

ouduckhunter
10/6/2009, 12:20 PM
Hey Big Daddy! Hope that you're cooking for the KState game! I'll be there with my posse, and we love BBQ!

Collier11
10/6/2009, 12:53 PM
now we cant have two posses on this board, people will really flip out :D

JLEW1818
10/6/2009, 01:21 PM
haha, that's what i was thinking

ouduckhunter
10/6/2009, 02:29 PM
Ooooopsssie! I meant no offense to the real, true, one and only, authentic Posse!! Here's what I meant to say, I'll be there with "my peeps"!

You'll know us by our fleece jackets, Birkies, pale skin that hasn't seen the sun in 10 years, and our Prius!!! Not!

Boomer!!

Collier11
10/6/2009, 02:39 PM
LOL

btk108
10/6/2009, 08:07 PM
Condolences, btk.
thanks

JLEW1818
10/6/2009, 10:37 PM
well my truck is shooting white smoke out of the exhaust! **** !!!

might be a blown gasket ... gotta get it looked at tomorrow

I'm still coming, but might be taking the ladies truck now... it has a lift on it.. and i don't want to take up too much space.... is this a problem?

soonermagicgirl
10/6/2009, 10:54 PM
ok.now that i have officially drank my sorrows away and got over the shock of our loss...i will be at the tailgate

bright and early saturday to help the Mrs set up!
I hope she will remember the Modelo Especial and not Negra Modelo.. hint..hint..

JLEW1818
10/6/2009, 11:11 PM
yah.. i'm just a little bit ready to drink! me and the lady should be there sometime between 10-11

#1 SOONER FAN
10/7/2009, 08:51 AM
Say, is Saturday Homecoming? I've been told it is but can't see anything that says it is. Can anyone help me out.

JLEW1818
10/7/2009, 07:34 PM
well, might be taking the Lincoln Town Car!!

OUEarl
10/7/2009, 07:58 PM
Say, is Saturday Homecoming? I've been told it is but can't see anything that says it is. Can anyone help me out.

Nope, OCT 31 is the homecoming game, wish I could go, but fatherhood duty means I'll be trick or treating with the little one........

JLEW1818
10/7/2009, 07:59 PM
what time u think that game will be?? probably early?

brigadeer
10/8/2009, 10:48 AM
It's gonna be a chilly one according to Morgan. Yesterday it was "69 and sunny." This morning it was "low 50's with a north breeze."

Everybody needs to dress warm. I probably won't even set up the awnings if there's some sun shining.

Where do you setup? New to the boards obviously by my post count, but a long time season ticket holder and graduate.

I flew my sister in this weekend from Chicago, and I am taking her to the game with me and plan on getting there early. Looking for a few places and good people to take her by.

C&CDean
10/8/2009, 11:04 AM
Where do you setup? New to the boards obviously by my post count, but a long time season ticket holder and graduate.

I flew my sister in this weekend from Chicago, and I am taking her to the game with me and plan on getting there early. Looking for a few places and good people to take her by.

At the corner of Jenkins and Boyd in the parking lot just west of the Casa Blanca building. It's the old spanish style building. Just south and a little west of the Greek House.

Bring her by. Look for the handsome man without hair and introduce yourself. You'll have a great time.

StoopTroup
10/8/2009, 11:07 AM

Brig...it's at the corner of Boyd and Jenkins right down from Campus Corner. There's a Spanish tiled building there and the SoonerFans TG is in the Parking lot. Once your close you'll notice that we have a high tech setup and that there are nothing but beautiful people drinking OVJ there.

Here's the link to the 2008 Info...not much has changed...it's still the place to be on Gameday.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116617&highlight=2008+tailgate

If you get to Boyd and Jenkins...look for this....you'll have found us. Nothing but deluxe accommodations baby!

http://www.portaloo.co.nz/site_resources/library/Product/Deluxe_Tandem_Trailer.jpg

the_ouskull
10/8/2009, 12:33 PM

I have a man-crush on you now, sir. Beer, I hear, goes well with BBQ. At least it better. I plan on having a lot of it. (Beer, not BBQ... well, both. You know...)

the_ouskull

JLEW1818
10/8/2009, 12:34 PM
I thirsty

the_ouskull
10/8/2009, 12:34 PM

Four posts in, and he's willing to introduce us to his sister? Wow. Soonerfans really does bring people together.

the_ouskull

StoopTroup
10/8/2009, 12:36 PM
Four posts in, and he's willing to introduce us to his sister? Wow. Soonerfans really does bring people together.

the_ouskull

If she makes a move towards the port a john...be nice and leave her alone.

soonermagicgirl
10/8/2009, 12:53 PM
At the corner of Jenkins and Boyd in the parking lot just west of the Casa Blanca building. It's the old spanish style building. Just south and a little west of the Greek House.

Bring her by. Look for the handsome man without hair and introduce yourself. You'll have a great time.

AND WHEN YOU CAN'T FIND HIM...ASK FOR DEAN...HE'S THE ALTERNATE....LOL.....:)

C&CDean
10/8/2009, 01:46 PM
I have a man-crush on you now, sir. Beer, I hear, goes well with BBQ. At least it better. I plan on having a lot of it. (Beer, not BBQ... well, both. You know...)

the_ouskull

See you there D.

C&CDean
10/8/2009, 01:47 PM
Emily, Emily, Emily, whatever am I going to do with you?

NormanPride
10/8/2009, 02:15 PM
BBQ, Beer, Bear-beating... just what this fan needs. :D

sooner_born_1960
10/8/2009, 02:47 PM

Actually, I still have some hair.

brigadeer
10/8/2009, 04:46 PM

Thanks a lot for the invite my friend. I pulled up the map of where you are located, and I know exactly where that is. Looking forward to coming by and introducing myself.

This will be my first home game of the year. I live in McKinney (North Dallas suburb) and made the BYU debacle. Unfortunately having a new small child, I hadn't been able to travel up to the first two home games like I have in years past, so I am definitely looking forward to this week.

Al Gore
10/8/2009, 07:29 PM
I think we will stop by and try to steal a beer.......It appears tickets will be plentiful?????

JLEW1818
10/8/2009, 09:29 PM
are you bringing Bill with you ??? me excited!!

Soonerus
10/8/2009, 10:16 PM
Dean, can you have a noob deliver some bar-b-que to Lloyd Noble ???

C&CDean
10/9/2009, 09:05 AM
Dean, can you have a noob deliver some bar-b-que to Lloyd Noble ???

jlew is all over it...:texan:

JLEW1818
10/9/2009, 09:19 AM
:meat:

luckily we are taking the Town Car! no truck! :D

Lott's Bandana
10/9/2009, 09:27 AM

Why, thank you Dean. I'm flattered.

;)

Lott's Bandana
10/9/2009, 09:29 AM

Oh, and you forgot to mention the way-cool new TV.

C&CDean
10/9/2009, 09:41 AM
Oh, and you forgot to mention the way-cool new TV.

Alas, the new TV is back at Sam's. We called Vizio, and they honored their warranty and repaired the old one. Besides, the new one had crappy audio, and the picture wasn't as good.

Sooner04
10/9/2009, 10:55 AM
My witness protection liason advised me to continue to stay scarce in regards to all SF.com functions. You never know who may be packing heat.

Have fun, kids. Go Vikings!

btk108
10/9/2009, 11:13 AM

Dean, isn't there a rule on here about false advertising?

StoopTroup
10/9/2009, 11:27 AM
Dean, isn't there a rule on here about false advertising?

There is absolutely no way I'm gonna shave my head.

btk108
10/9/2009, 12:01 PM
There is absolutely no way I'm gonna shave my head.

ST...don't drink too much OVJ and pass out...Dean may shave it for you :D BTW..made it to California...something really stinks...I'm pretty sure it's Pete and USC

Mississippi Sooner
10/9/2009, 12:01 PM
All this tailgating talk makes me really regret the fact that I moved so far away from Norman.

C&CDean
10/9/2009, 12:04 PM
I'm just a hen-pecked momma's boy and she won't let me go to those bad old tailgates anymore. Have fun, kids. Go Pack!

Man up.

ouduckhunter
10/9/2009, 12:06 PM
All this tailgating talk makes me really regret the fact that I moved so far away from Norman.

Ditto! It's really rough not being there!

JLEW1818
10/9/2009, 12:07 PM
Ditto! It's really rough not being there!

see ya for kstate right?

stoops the eternal pimp
10/9/2009, 12:12 PM
:meat:

luckily we are taking the Town Car! no truck! :D

Dean cut my tires for driving my truck!

ouduckhunter
10/9/2009, 04:00 PM
see ya for kstate right?

Absolutely! Can't wait!

colleyvillesooner
10/9/2009, 04:04 PM
Anyone looking for 1 ticket? $20, sec 3 row 41, sear 1 in from the aisle, 2 rows behind the one and only Doleo and you get to sit next to me!

PEEM Me.

C&CDean
10/9/2009, 04:04 PM
Dean cut my tires for driving my truck!

That was your truck? I heard it was your girl's truck and you guys left your Miata in McAlester.

SoonerStormchaser
10/9/2009, 04:38 PM
Deano, we are bringing homemade potato salad and desserts tomorrow. See you in the morning!

Al Gore
10/9/2009, 04:39 PM
are you bringing Bill with you ??? me excited!!
No....only Mrs AG....
Bill does not swallow....

JLEW1818
10/9/2009, 09:49 PM
No....only Mrs AG....
Bill does not swallow....

:D classic

unbiasedtruth
10/9/2009, 10:37 PM
change of plans.... no dog sitters for the 5 hounds, so no trip to SA and Sea World. Mrs. is stil going, some type of halloween kickoff tomorrow night. Now I have Saturday afternoon free, a short 3 hour drive to Norman and back home, dogs are good for a day..... hmmmmmm what to do???

StoopTroup
10/9/2009, 11:34 PM
Man Up?

soonersweetie
10/9/2009, 11:44 PM
Hey Dean,

I'm bringing my dad and son with me tomorrow. Tell ya, my boy hit the jackpot as far as the menu goes tomorrow. He absolutely loves ribs, lol.

I'll bring some desserts or something yummy to go with it.

See you there!

btk108
10/10/2009, 04:21 AM
Hey Dean,

I'm bringing my dad and son with me tomorrow. Tell ya, my boy hit the jackpot as far as the menu goes tomorrow. He absolutely loves ribs, lol.

I'll bring some desserts or something yummy to go with it.

See you there!

Quick! call dibs on the remote....

JLEW1818
10/10/2009, 05:46 AM
I'm already up here drinking! Where ya'll at? Hehe j/k

StoopTroup
10/11/2009, 09:12 AM
Good Gate yesterday....even saw some tail. :D

SoonerStormchaser
10/11/2009, 09:32 AM
Awesome TG yesterday :dean:
Hopefully I'll see you guys again on all hallow's eve if I can get back from the desert on time!

StoopTroup
10/11/2009, 09:33 AM
Dessert? There was Dessert? :pop:

soonerinabilene
10/11/2009, 09:45 AM
i had a blast. finally got to meet a lot of ya'll. great bbq, dean. i guess you werent full of sh*t when you said slovacek sausages were the best. ;)

StoopTroup
10/11/2009, 10:31 AM
Another satisfied Tailgater....

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/PIC-0053.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/PIC-0054.jpg

StoopTroup
10/11/2009, 11:22 AM
BTW....we are having the handwriting analyzed right now...so better go ahead and fess up....

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/DSC03750.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/DSC03751.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/DSC03752.jpg

sooner ramone
10/11/2009, 11:26 AM
Just what goes on at this tailgate?!!

StoopTroup
10/11/2009, 11:52 AM
Just what goes on at this tailgate?!!

Wouldn't you like to know Ramone is it? :pop:

http://onigirisensei.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/hard-gay-father.jpg

SoonerStormchaser
10/11/2009, 12:25 PM
we all know it was bri that wrote those naughty things about :dean:

StoopTroup
10/11/2009, 12:27 PM
Bri as a chick....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :pop: :hot: :gary:

sooner ramone
10/11/2009, 01:22 PM
Where did you get my picture Troup?

brigadeer
10/11/2009, 01:37 PM
Hey,

I wanted to thank everyone that I met at Saturday's tailgate. First off, that is the finest tailgate party that I have ever been to. The atmosphere was great, the food incredible, drinks plentiful, and the people were the best.

My sister has a fantastic time, as did I. Thanks again to everyone that I met along with all the hard work that went into putting on the tailgate.

Soonerfans truly are the best!

StoopTroup
10/11/2009, 02:01 PM
Where did you get my picture Troup?

I have my sOUrces. :D

stoops the eternal pimp
10/12/2009, 09:28 AM
Had a great time...Kids really enjoyed being there..I was surprised that a 3 year old and 5 year old could basically make it through the whole game..

Dean,

when we left, my son asked me if you had a tractor and I said yes..He then asked me where it was and I said he left it at home..He said I wanna ride it and feed the cows...I told him maybe next time....I can tell you that you now have a fan for life..

this is my daughter enjoying her first OU football game with my wife

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/4213/sooner.jpg

Collier11
10/12/2009, 09:35 AM
A fan for life and some Summer Help

JLEW1818
10/12/2009, 09:37 AM
Had a great time...Kids really enjoyed being there..I was surprised that a 3 year old and 5 year old could basically make it through the whole game..

Dean,

when we left, my son asked me if you had a tractor and I said yes..He then asked me where it was and I said he left it at home..He said I wanna ride it and feed the cows...I told him maybe next time....I can tell you that you now have a fan for life..

this is my daughter enjoying her first OU football game with my wife

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/4213/sooner.jpg

:hot: :hot: :hot:

StoopTroup
10/12/2009, 09:37 AM
They need some staches. :D ;)

stoops the eternal pimp
10/12/2009, 09:39 AM
yup....The boy is all about John Deere and Caterpillar...

Dio
10/12/2009, 12:04 PM
I finally got to try the vaunted OVJ...good stuff!

Thanks to Dean everyone who put the TG together.

jwlynn64
10/12/2009, 02:53 PM
Dio, get to the back of the line! ;)

C&CDean
10/13/2009, 08:56 AM
It was a pretty dang good tailgate, if I say so myself.

Damn y'all eat a lot. I smoked 15 full racks of baby backs, 4 briskets, 30 pounds of country style ribs, 2 turkeys, and 120 jalapeno sausages. Not one single scrap was left over.

Thanks to all the folks who brought stuff and who donated to the kitty. If we keep up this type of participation, I just might be convinced to continue the tailgates for another year...

SoonerStormchaser
10/13/2009, 10:43 PM
Dean,
You need to have a sitdown with Bri about writing naughty graffiti inside portapotty doors!
TIA

JLEW1818
10/13/2009, 11:52 PM
BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C&CDean
10/14/2009, 08:31 AM
Yeah, that **** wouldn't come off either. The guy at the rental place said he had some product - that along with sandpaper might take it off. If not, I'm gonna be taking the cleaning fee outa big bri's buttocks. And don't think you're not busted too Ms. Emily.

StoopTroup
10/14/2009, 09:25 AM
ROTFLMFAO!

SoonerStormchaser
10/16/2009, 10:15 AM
So is the K-State game gonna be a mass halloween party? If so, I nominate ST to show up as Colt McCoy!

Lott's Bandana
10/16/2009, 10:30 AM
So is the K-State game gonna be a mass halloween party? If so, I nominate ST to show up as Colt McCoy!

Yeah, I hear he has a limp too.