PDA

View Full Version : Baylor Tailgate

C&CDean
10/5/2009, 12:40 PM
OK. The football season is officially in the ****ter. We suck, and will probably never win another football game this year. The coaches should all be fired, the players should all have to crawl across a football field strewn with broken glass (and fan's hopes) on their bare knees.

Now that's out of the way, here's the deal for the Baylor tailgate:

BBQ. Not just any ol' BBQ, this is Big Daddy's (that would be me) BBQ. I'm smoking ribs, brisket, pulled pork, Slovacek's jalapeno sausages, and I think momma is making some chopped brisket for sammiches too. Don't ask me why I'm putting out this type of effort for you butt monkeys - cause if I think about it too much, it'll be bologna on white bread for all.

We'll have Walt's tater salad, beans, etc.

If you want to bring anything that goes with BBQ, that would be most helpful. Desserts are always welcome.

We'll start the festivities about 11ish, with the food out for sure by noon.

GottaHavePride
10/5/2009, 01:51 PM
I am going to try like hell to make it to this one. No guarantees - I have an opera performance that evening.

soonerbrat
10/7/2009, 01:16 PM
I'll be there. :D

proud gonzo
10/7/2009, 01:18 PM
I am going to try like hell to make it to this one. No guarantees - I have an opera performance that evening.
Lame. ***.

soonerbrat
10/7/2009, 01:25 PM
Careful PG, he might tattle

StoopTroup
10/9/2009, 09:47 AM
What the heck does Oprah have to do with not making a TG?

dolemitesooner
10/9/2009, 10:06 AM
sigh

LosAngelesSooner
10/11/2009, 06:55 AM
I wish I could make it to one of the tailgates sometime... :(

StoopTroup
10/11/2009, 10:00 AM
I wish I could make it to one of the tailgates sometime... :(

You really should. Maybe we could get Switzer to marry you two in a Civil Service. Of course he's gonna need to counsel her the night before the weddin'. :D ;)