PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to see us rotate DTs more....

lexusooner
10/5/2009, 10:31 AM
We look tired up front at the end of games (BYU and Miami) and I believe we need to get McFarland or Walker or someone more snaps, a fresh Gerald Mc at the end of games may mean a 4-0 record for us right now....JMHO....

DakotaSooner
10/5/2009, 01:23 PM
We look tired up front at the end of games (BYU and Miami) and I believe we need to get McFarland or Walker or someone more snaps, a fresh Gerald Mc at the end of games may mean a 4-0 record for us right now....JMHO....

In the BYU game GK was the only one penetrating/making plays.....

Jello Biafra
10/5/2009, 01:34 PM
freshness has nothing to do with it. all 4 of the down lineman played good.

the issue is our execution on the blitzes. if you are sending travis lewis, send him somewhere they arent expecting him. if you are sending reynolds, drop someone back to cover the middle much like they did for austin english in one of the plays that got beal to smoke harris. we have a huge advantage over the rest of the country right now at tfl and sacks. the issues we have speak more of the coverage we are puting on the feild than the pressure we are producing.

rawlingsHOH
10/5/2009, 02:45 PM
We usually have rotated 4 in the past.

Against Miami it was only 3; Taylor, McCoy, Walker.