PDA

View Full Version : Troubled trooper in trouble again...

Okla-homey
10/5/2009, 07:04 AM
Remember that OHP trooper named Martin who strangled the EMS guy a while back? Well, apparently, he beat-up some guy from Holdenville and is on administrative leave again.

Maybe, just maybe, it's time for him to consider another line of work. Like tittay bar bouncer. Or something.

soonerbrat
10/5/2009, 07:21 AM
methinks he has some anger issues.

Okla-homey
10/5/2009, 11:50 AM
You know what? Just because you give a bully a badge, doesn't change the fact he was first a bully.

olevetonahill
10/5/2009, 12:45 PM
He must have a really small pecker:eek:

Turd_Ferguson
10/5/2009, 12:47 PM
Prolly just tired of put'n up with all the pecker heads he meets on a daily basis...so yeah, your right, he needs to find another line of work.

badger
10/5/2009, 12:56 PM
Here's a linky. (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20091005_12_A14_HOLDEN591814)

There is no scandalous video clip with these accusations, so it might be too early to pass judgment.

Turd_Ferguson
10/5/2009, 12:59 PM
and...not to digress, but gubm'nt employees attitudes in general are the suck. I completely understand Police Officer's dealing with drunks, drug head's, murderer's and especially child beater's, having an attitude toward the general public. They see it all. However, gubm'nt employee's such as the DMV, DOT, etc,...wtf is their problem? I have two more chidren's to take down to the DMV before I'm done with the driver license thingy...and it can't come too soon. Those people are unbelievable *******s. <digression over>:D

OKLA21FAN
10/5/2009, 01:00 PM
note to self:

when in Oklahoma and you see a flashing light behind ya

......pull over.....or else :pop:

Turd_Ferguson
10/5/2009, 01:07 PM
note to self:

when in Oklahoma and you see a flashing light behind ya

......pull over.....or else :pop:concur...and when an Officer say's don't go in the house, don't say why not.

StoopTroup
10/5/2009, 04:17 PM
I'd say reassign him to Stoolwater.

Okla-homey
10/6/2009, 06:21 AM
Here's a linky. (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20091005_12_A14_HOLDEN591814)

There is no scandalous video clip with these accusations, so it might be too early to pass judgment.

both the ambulance driver and the Holdenville feller have lawyered-up. I predict OHP will end up paying some money to both.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/6/2009, 08:44 AM
concur...and when an Officer say's don't go in the house, don't say why not.

Or tell said officer, if you're on your personal property and haven't committed a crime, to kiss your ***, state the offense, and if he steps foot in the house you'll have his badge for dinner.

He's a cop, not the gestapo.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/6/2009, 09:12 AM
If'n you're in the Tulsa area and pulled over by a red headed Trooper - watch out - he may be my nephew - be respectful. Worked his first fatality 2 weeks ago. Some motorcycle ran into the back end of a pick up or tractor-trailer. The driver kind of folded metal...

TheHumanAlphabet
10/6/2009, 09:15 AM
concur...and when an Officer say's don't go in the house, don't say why not.

Unless he is placing you into custody, you when in your own property can go into your own house. Never ever open the door to po-po and step outside or let them drag you outside. Ask to see a warrant. Things never go well on Cops when people open the door.

Uncle Ernie
10/11/2009, 06:50 PM
Unless he is placing you into custody, you when in your own property can go into your own house. Never ever open the door to po-po and step outside or let them drag you outside. Ask to see a warrant. Things never go well on Cops when people open the door.

Or when they show or drop their craaaack!

Okla-homey
10/11/2009, 07:00 PM
I just wanna say one more thing on this.

Without exception, every OHP trooper with whom I'ver ever interacted, was a consumate professional. Lawd knows, I've been let off with warnings prolly more often than I deserved. And the ones I've dealt with as investigating officers in my cases have been straight-up, stand-up guys.

Now, I realize there are two sides to every story, but this Martin guy appears to have a bad temper that is quite easily piqued. If the facts bear that out, IMHO, he is not the kind of guy we need in the OHP. Or even as a mall cop.

stoopified
10/11/2009, 07:17 PM
I'd say reassign him to Stoolwater.Does the new basketball coach need help getting in his car so he can DUI...I mean drive to the airport? :D

Tulsa_Fireman
10/11/2009, 08:03 PM
I just wanna say one more thing on this.

Without exception, every OHP trooper with whom I'ver ever interacted, was a consumate professional. Lawd knows, I've been let off with warnings prolly more often than I deserved. And the ones I've dealt with as investigating officers in my cases have been straight-up, stand-up guys.

Now, I realize there are two sides to every story, but this Martin guy appears to have a bad temper that is quite easily piqued. If the facts bear that out, IMHO, he is not the kind of guy we need in the OHP. Or even as a mall cop.

This.

Some of their heads get a little tight in their mount-me hats, but for the most part, we should be very proud of what our Troopers do.