PDA

View Full Version : I have a novel idea for Kevin Wilson

MamaMia
10/4/2009, 01:50 PM
Pass on 1st down more often and also when we're 2nd and intermediate.

SOONER44EVER
10/4/2009, 01:51 PM
Pass on 1st down more often and also when we're 2nd and intermediate.

Why? Then we wouldn't have as many 3rd and longs to run draws on.

tanjou
10/4/2009, 01:53 PM
You should send him an email!

Or find some consistent receivers!

Or an O-line that could get the quarterback some time!

boomersooner2001
10/4/2009, 02:07 PM
Here's an idea....
Start scouring the newspapers in the Big 10 region for O.C. job openings.

While I love to watch us torch teams by 50+ points in the reg. season, I would much rather win every game by 10-17 points, and win the last game of the season.

I'm starting to feel like Randy Quaid in Major League 2.

StoopTroup
10/4/2009, 02:10 PM
I'd say get in your car and find him. Tell him what you think. Don't look directly right into his eyes though...it will cause retinal damage.

MamaMia
10/4/2009, 02:14 PM
We should also throw more over the middle passes, ands how about utilizing our full backs as well? Also, I think I only saw 3 or 4 passes the whole game to tight ends. They're covering our wide receivers and because we don't use anything but wide receivers that makes us too predictable and so very easy to defend.

All this running on the first and even second down is killing us. It leaves us in 3rd and long all day long. With our crappy o line they know we're going throw then, so they T off putting a lot of pressure on our young and inexperienced QB so he ends up throwing an incomplete or getting sacked.

FaninAma
10/4/2009, 02:15 PM
Kevin is just keeping the seat warm for
Josh

tanjou
10/4/2009, 02:30 PM
No way. He's just being conservative until the Texas game and then he'll open up the playbaaaaaahahahahahhaha I can't actually finish that.