View Full Version : Oh Texas, you laugh now....

SeattleOUstudent
10/4/2009, 01:39 PM
...but soon you will not.

If we ever needed MORE of a reason to value our little game, we got it with our L to Miami. They took away our national title hopes. Now, we focus on our Big12 streak hopes. You will walk into the game with your heads all in the clouds and with the weight of the world on your shoulders. We will be scrappy. We will play with passion. We will have our All-American QB back. We will be standing in your way of the perfect season.

We will not let you have the W.

MyT Oklahoma
10/4/2009, 02:03 PM
All things considered.. I always expect to beat Texas.. even after last night.

Penguin
10/4/2009, 02:39 PM
Wait. If LSU can fall back assward into a BCS National Championship with 2 losses, I'm not ready to give up all hope.

Leroy Lizard
10/4/2009, 03:06 PM
We will be scrappy.

OMG, we're worse than I thought.

StoopTroup
10/4/2009, 03:10 PM
Wait. If LSU can fall back assward into a BCS National Championship with 2 losses, I'm not ready to give up all hope.

Penguin's are smarter than most folks think.

Widescreen
10/4/2009, 03:38 PM
Getting Bradford back would be great (assuming he comes back). But who's he going to throw it to?

okiewaker
10/4/2009, 03:41 PM
Talked to some horn people i know and they think we are done and have opened the road for them to get to the NC. I hope they will have to eat their words come Oct 17th.

MamaMia
10/4/2009, 03:43 PM
I have faith. If Texas plays much much worse than they have this season and we play much much better than we have, we could win that game.

badger
10/4/2009, 03:53 PM
What makes me laugh more was that guy with the monster stache trying to drink beer when the camera was on him.

What made me laugh most yesterday was Mike Leach's halftime interview leaving the field and obviously not wanting to talk to the sideline reporter...

Reporter: Great start to the game and end of the half, inbetween not so much?
Leach: Inbetween not worth a d@mn (verbatim, that's what he said)
Reporter: How is Taylor doing?
Leach: (who is continuing to run off the field and trying to get away) I DON'T KNOW!

But yes, Texas always makes me laugh, because the only thing more embarrassing than having two losses in this point of the season is losing to a two-loss team. :D

TXBOOMER
10/4/2009, 04:03 PM
I have faith. If Texas plays much much worse than they have this season and we play much much better than we have, we could win that game.

To keep it real and we will be better with Sam I still must totally agree.

josh09
10/4/2009, 04:06 PM
Texas has proved absolutely nothing to me this year. Sam will be back, and he'll make better decisions than Landry did. And maybe with our Heisman winner back, KW will have the balls to throw it downfield more, because he sure didnt last night.

MamaMia
10/4/2009, 04:18 PM
Guys, you could be correct but Sam may be rusty even if he plays. He didn't look that good against BYU this year or in the last half of the game against Texas last year.

Okie35
10/4/2009, 04:19 PM
All things considered.. I always expect to beat Texas.. even after last night.

Same thing I've been saying Texas isn't beating us.

Okie35
10/4/2009, 04:20 PM
Guys, you could be correct but Sam may be rusty even if he plays. He didn't look that good against BYU this year or in the last half of the game against Texas last year.

He'll play against Baylor so that should be even more than enough to get the rust out. We're going to kill Baylor.

MamaMia
10/4/2009, 04:26 PM
He'll play against Baylor so that should be even more than enough to get the rust out. We're going to kill Baylor.
Gawd, I sure hope so. :)

Widescreen
10/4/2009, 04:27 PM
He didn't look that good against BYU this year or in the last half of the game against Texas last year.

Huh? Look at his stat line against BYU:

10/14 passing (71% completion)
96 yards
1 TD

That's pretty good.

Okie35
10/4/2009, 04:30 PM
Huh? Look at his stat line against BYU:

10/14 passing (71% completion)
96 yards
1 TD

That's pretty good.

Yea and it was ONLY the first half, not even that.

iwannabelikesam
10/4/2009, 04:32 PM
Remember to bring lube for the texas game, we are going to need it...

MyT Oklahoma
10/4/2009, 04:36 PM
Same thing I've been saying Texas isn't beating us.

I believe. I really do. We have the talent and the ability to compete and beat anybody. That is what makes last night and the BYU games so disappointing.

I believe we will beat Texas. And I'll start focusing on Texas AFTER the Baylor game.

madillsoonerfan5353
10/4/2009, 04:53 PM
...but soon you will not.

If we ever needed MORE of a reason to value our little game, we got it with our L to Miami. They took away our national title hopes. Now, we focus on our Big12 streak hopes. You will walk into the game with your heads all in the clouds and with the weight of the world on your shoulders. We will be scrappy. We will play with passion. We will have our All-American QB back. We will be standing in your way of the perfect season.

We will not let you have the W.

Jones is not the problem, who's gonna(more than one player) catch the ball, who's gonna block the D, who's gonna run the ball, can we get in the ENDZONE when we are in the REDZONE? Who's gonna call the plays that get us in the ENDZONE, who's gonna cover Ponyboy's Boyfriend? Sorry I don't see us winning this game even with Sam!