PDA

View Full Version : Best Quote I've seen from....

boomersooner2001
10/4/2009, 12:50 PM
Berry Tramel. My inital reaction was Tramel was giving Wilson a pass. Then I came across this sentence....

Would the Sooners have won with a healthy Bradford? Sure. Would they have won with a nearly-healthy Bradford? Probably. But what the heck does that have to do with anything? This is big-boy football. Play who you got and no excuses.

MyT Oklahoma
10/4/2009, 01:36 PM
There are those days when even Berry gets it right. LOL

IronHorseSooner
10/4/2009, 01:48 PM
Barry got this one right. We have players all over the place, and good ones to boot. If we lose to UTerus, I think the staff should look to getting a lot of young guys some snaps. We know what Landry brings to the table, and I think he has developed a nice rhythm to Kenney and Caleb. See what those young RBs (Miller and Calhoun) can do. Start an OL with Good, Habern, Evans in the mix. They could form a long-term core of that line (much like Phil, Duke, and Coop). Another question, could someone put out an APB for DeJuan Miller? This guy has all of the physical tools to be a play maker, and I thought that the Coaches were raving about him. What is encouraging is that next year, the entire conference will be in rebuild mode. There will be no more McCoy to Shipley @ UTerus. There will be no more "triplets" at OSU. A&M isn't near where they need to be. Tech loses even more next year, and Baylor loses their best defensive guys and their mobile QB is coming off of an ACL tear. In the North, there is no more Tood Reesing at KU, Mizzou loses most of their D, RB, and WRs, CU is in shambles, ISU and KU are nearly ready, and Nebbish isn't on the schedule. Again, go into the spring camp with the attitude of "nobody on this team has a starting job, nobody is entitled to anything."

IronHorseSooner
10/4/2009, 01:50 PM
That should be that ISU and KSU aren't nearly ready.

MyT Oklahoma
10/4/2009, 02:01 PM
Psssst guys.. its spelled B-e-r-r-y.

boomersooner2001
10/4/2009, 02:03 PM
fixed