PDA

View Full Version : 14 Days

PLaw
10/4/2009, 11:48 AM
Since the BYU loss, I've been thinking that the stretch between Oct 3 and Oct 17 will have a huge impact on the Sooner program for the next 1-3 years. Win both and the Sooners are a rock solid top five team. Split and the jury is out. Lose both and well, it could be 4 years until we sniff at No. 8.

BOOMER

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/4/2009, 12:15 PM
Since the BYU loss, I've been thinking that the stretch between Oct 3 and Oct 17 will have a huge impact on the Sooner program for the next 1-3 years. Win both and the Sooners are a rock solid top five team. Split and the jury is out. Lose both and well, it could be 4 years until we sniff at No. 8.

BOOMERSeems your post needs some editing?

Sooner Eclipse
10/4/2009, 12:23 PM
This is a bit overly-dramatic. This is 05 all over again with a slightly more talented D. Assuming we don't change anything coaching wise, the line will improve thru the year and 2010 will be a pretty good year.

I feel like a large part of our problem is long range planning and allocation of ships by position. We apparently don't allocate enough ships per year to the O line positions. If you have to move a TE to center to start the season, you don't have enough servicable linemen. We got plenty of ferarri's in the barn. We need to trade a few of them for bull dozers.

oksoonerdave
10/4/2009, 02:24 PM
This is a bit overly-dramatic. This is 05 all over again with a slightly more talented D. Assuming we don't change anything coaching wise, the line will improve thru the year and 2010 will be a pretty good year.

I feel like a large part of our problem is long range planning and allocation of ships by position. We apparently don't allocate enough ships per year to the O line positions. If you have to move a TE to center to start the season, you don't have enough servicable linemen. We got plenty of ferarri's in the barn. We need to trade a few of them for bull dozers.

What he said