PDA

View Full Version : Man arrested for secretly taping Erin Andrews

BOOMERBRADLEY
10/3/2009, 08:50 AM
Just saw it on ESPN

Man arrested at Chicago O'Hare airport last night. Michael David Barrett faces federal charges on interstate stalking. FBI officials stated he called several hotels to find her location then requested rooms next to hers (very discrete) He is due to appear in court this morning.

StoopTroup
10/3/2009, 09:02 AM
Best Damned Sports Video EVER! :D ;)

http://www.birdwatchersgeneralstore.com/TomArnold2.jpg

Denton_Sooner
10/3/2009, 09:28 AM
Saw the same thing this morning.. Something dosent add up.. You can't just call a hotel and ask for a TV personalities room number, and then a room next to that person..

Whaddaya bet we havent heard the end of this story?

Jacie
10/3/2009, 09:33 AM
Saw the same thing this morning.. Something dosent add up.. You can't just call a hotel and ask for a TV personalities room number, and then a room next to that person..

Whaddaya bet we havent heard the end of this story?

Unless you are either prepared to offer a large bribe to a susceptible desk person or have the secret name that celebrity/public persona used to check in with (Something I saw in a Julia Roberts movie).

OUmillenium
10/3/2009, 09:51 AM
TTIWWP

1890MilesToNorman
10/3/2009, 09:54 AM
I thought they only used all three names of a suspect for serial killers and assassins?

1890MilesToNorman
10/3/2009, 09:56 AM
I didn't know there was a word with *** used twice until now. Mind boggling.

OUTrumpet
10/3/2009, 10:06 AM
TTIWWVideo

Fixed. It said he filmed her.

Explodo
10/3/2009, 10:10 AM
So I'll be willing to bet this guy has a tie in to TMZ. HArvey Levin better lawyer up.

StoopTroup
10/3/2009, 10:39 AM
So I'll be willing to bet this guy has a tie in to TMZ. HArvey Levin better lawyer up.

TMZ ain't got nuthin'.....

http://www.wired.com/news/images/full/flynt_xj_f.10854.10854.jpg

EstablishedSooner1967
10/3/2009, 11:44 AM
Do you know what room she is in and can you put me in the room next to her... why not just asked if she would like to save some money and share a room...
Lots of nuts out there.

Penguin
10/3/2009, 11:51 AM
Seriously, who the hell prances around in their hotel room buck naked? Hasn't everybody seen Dateline and their black light/body fluids investigation?

OUAlumni1990
10/3/2009, 11:55 AM
What dumas that guy was, why didn't he try to get in the SAME room as Erin Andrews!! That would have been alot more fun than staring thru a peep hole!

fadada1
10/3/2009, 11:56 AM
TTIWWP

harumph

engineer24
10/3/2009, 12:01 PM
I always thought it was an ESPN insider who traveled around with Erin Andrews, thats the easiest way to explain how the same guy could get video on Andrews in 3-4 separate hotels.

If this guy was really stalking her that closely, I think its more likely he just followed her all over the place and watched which hotel room she walked into. I think thats more likely than successfully bribing the hotel guys to give out her room number.

I worked at a hotel front desk in high school and we never, ever, ever gave out ANYBODY'S room number. If anybody asked, we just told them we would dial the room for them and they could either talk to them over the phone or leave a message for them. And these were just ordinary guests, if there were real celebrities staying there our alert level would be even higher.

If they can prove that the hotel front desk gave out her room number, these hotels are going to have their asses sued off. Andrews is going to make millions out of this.

AzianSooner
10/3/2009, 12:38 PM
I didn't see mr Lidxxx anywhere. Do you know where he is?

batonrougesooner
10/3/2009, 02:00 PM
That dude's got some issues. Also a hell of alot of frequent flier miles.

IronSooner
10/3/2009, 04:20 PM
This thread is worthless without pics. Well, different ones than what are already in it