PDA

View Full Version : Sports Animal Tulsa (Animal Fodder)

Crimsontothecore
10/2/2009, 08:51 AM
I know there isn't a ton of love here for the sports animal in general, but does it seriously get any worse than Kevin Wards "animal fodder" show in Tulsa from 9 til 11? This guy's show is awful! It is neither funny nor informative in any way. Just two hours of bland nothingness. The guy wants to start his show by complaining about the officiating at his 8 year old sons football game and then he twists off when a caller asks him to talk about something of interest to the listeners.

Lott's Bandana
10/2/2009, 08:53 AM
OKC > Tulsa

Crimsontothecore
10/2/2009, 08:58 AM
OKC > Tulsa

Yeah, when I'm near a computer I listen to the OKC animal via stream.

Boomer.....
10/2/2009, 09:07 AM
That show is just about as bad as it gets. Thank God I don't live in Tulsa anymore and have to listen to the Tulsa Animal. OKC Animal>>>>>>>>Tulsa Animal.

Having to listen to them talk up TU and all of the high school talk about killed me.

SoonersEnFuego
10/2/2009, 09:10 AM
Actually I don't mind listening to the show with Pat Jones. He's very entertaining in my opinion.
Animal Fodder = FAIL

iwannabelikesam
10/2/2009, 09:13 AM
finger nails on the chalkboard>>>>>>>OKC Animal>>Tulsa Animal

stoops the eternal pimp
10/2/2009, 09:15 AM
I think the MOTD show with Al Jerkins and Pat Jones is pretty good...

I dont even attempt to listen to the Fodder show

devOUt
10/2/2009, 09:18 AM
Fodder is the worst show on sports radio in any market.

The Ghost of Mex
10/2/2009, 09:25 AM
I was sitting in my office in Tulsa Wednesday morning thinking the exact same thing. Two hours of dead air would be more beneficial for a sponsorship than this Ward based show. He seems like a nice guy, but this is ridicules. The intro for the show is pathetic as well. Fodder? Who cares. I cannot change the channel fast enough after The Morning Animals, who along with AE are the only redeeming qualities of the station. MR’s ok too.

WNBA in Tulsa = SA Tulsa < Working on a Saturday

OUmillenium
10/2/2009, 09:59 AM
Agree with all posts ripping the SA in Tulsa. Broooootal. Pat Jones is the only redeeming quality. It was even better a few years ago when Bill Watts was on with him every Monday. Now, I can hardly stand it. Sirius 122 baby.

NormanPride
10/2/2009, 10:02 AM
I could put a mic next to the seat of my pants after a trip to El Rio Verde and it would be better radio than that stuff.

You know they read this, right? They're all over these boards for their "news" and "opinions".

boomersooner28
10/2/2009, 10:02 AM
I can handle Pat Jones. BUT, he sits right next to Al Jerkoff. Al only wants to talk about "his" Yankees, "his" Giants, or horseracing. Sports talk radio in Tulsa is the suck.

I Am Right
10/2/2009, 10:08 AM
I know there isn't a ton of love here for the sports animal in general, but does it seriously get any worse than Kevin Wards "animal fodder" show in Tulsa from 9 til 11? This guy's show is awful! It is neither funny nor informative in any way. Just two hours of bland nothingness. The guy wants to start his show by complaining about the officiating at his 8 year old sons football game and then he twists off when a caller asks him to talk about something of interest to the listeners.

Kevin is just his show name, his real name is Traber.