Boomer Sooner Happy Hour

on 10/02 5.30pm @ Shulas II sports bar in Miami Lakes

Shula's Steak 2 Miami Lakes
at Don Shula's Hotel
6842 Main Street
Miami Lakes, FL 33014
Phone: 305-820-8047

Pre-Game Celebration
Raffles (for OU and UM fans) and all proceeds will go to the OU scholarship fund drive
Children from Doral Conservatory will be playing the violin rendition of Boomer Sooner
Presentation of scholarships to local youths from the Miami Sooners (Christina Sabando's scholarship and Gerardo and Olga Bustillos scholarship)
Meeting and greeting fellow fans, alumni, etc.
Meet former OU players
Representatives from the OU Alumni Association from Norman

Ticket will call at Miami Sooners tailgate Tent 5pm @ LandShark Stadium 2269 Dan Marino Boulevard Miami Gardens, FL 33056
www.landsharkstadium.com see directions below

Tailgate Celebration 10/03 4pm @ LandShark Stadium 2269 Dan Marino Boulevard Miami Gardens, FL 33056
www.landsharkstadium.com see directions below

The MiamiSooners (www.themiamisooners.com) group will be hosting the Tailgate party, there will be snacks and refreshments for all visitors PLEASE BRING YOUR OU FOOTBALLS AND BEACH CHAIRS and join the group for fun..... alcohol will not be provided so feel free to bring your coolers and celebrate with us

Ideally you and your group should attemp to park early and near the area where our group will be that way our Crimson and Cream can be the Strongest it can be in Sunny South Florida

there will be snacks and sodas
picture taking sessions
raffles
meet and greet former OU players, OU and UM fans
face painting

After Party Celebration at at Miami Sooners tailgate Tent right after the game @ LandShark Stadium 2269 Dan Marino Boulevard Miami Gardens, FL 33056 www.landsharkstadium.com see directions below

Please email or call for Details or questions
Thanks
www.themiamisooners.com Sooners FOR LIFE

Please make sure you have our phone number in case you get to the park and want to get a hold of someone in our group

786 797 0048
Parking prices are as follows:

$25.00 Game day car parking
$80.00 RV parking
$80.00 Bus parking
$80.00 Limousine parking

Here are the directions to the park
Directions
From Miami (POINTS SOUTH)

I-95 North, to North on the Florida Turnpike, to Exit # 2X (Dolphin Toll Plaza), to Dolphin Stadium

I-95 North to Ives Dairy Road, West on Ives Dairy Road for approximately 5 miles, Dolphin Stadium will be on your right

North on the Palmetto Expressway (Route 826) to NW 27th Avenue (Route 817), proceed North on NW 27th Avenue to NW 199th Street (Dan Marino Boulevard), turn right at NW 199th Street to Dolphin Stadium

From Ft. Lauderdale/West Palm Beach (POINTS NORTH)

Florida Turnpike South to Exit # 2X (Dolphin Stadium Toll Plaza) to the east side of Dolphin Stadium

Florida Turnpike South to Exit # 47 (27th Avenue/University Drive); south on 27th Avenue/University Drive to the west side of Dolphin Stadium

I-95 South to Ives Dairy Road, head west (right) for 5 miles; Dolphin Stadium will be on your right hand side.

From Fort Myers/Naples (WEST COAST)

I-75 East to I-595 East, to South on Florida Turnpike, to exit # 2X (Dolphin Toll Plaza), to the East side of Dolphin Stadium

I-75 East to I-595 East, to South on Florida Turnpike, to exit # 47 (27th Avenue/University Drive), south on 27th Avenue/University Drive to the west side of the Stadium

Gisela M Rodriguez Grippa
[email protected]