PDA

View Full Version : Keebler French Vanilla Cream Sandwich Cookies

CrimsonJim
9/30/2009, 01:14 PM
Does anybody else remember how allsome these cookies were? I wonder why in the world they ever quit making them. There was absolutely NOTHING better in the world to dip in some ice cold milk and eat.

OUHOMER
9/30/2009, 08:49 PM
I bought some chips ahoa cookies the other day. I was pissied, they are not much bigger than a silver dollar now. I will never buy any again. I told the wife she had to buy the cookie dough and cook them from now on.

She aint bought none yet!:mad:

bluedogok
9/30/2009, 09:26 PM
I always preferred Vienna Fingers.

CrimsonJim
9/30/2009, 10:36 PM

Interesting cookie choice....

GottaHavePride
9/30/2009, 11:26 PM
I bought some chips ahoa cookies the other day. I was pissied, they are not much bigger than a silver dollar now. I will never buy any again. I told the wife she had to buy the cookie dough and cook them from now on.

She aint bought none yet!:mad:

Dude. F*** buying pre-made cookie dough. It's not that hard to make your own from scratch, and they're about 5,000 times better.

Interesting cookie choice....

He wasn't talking about cookies.

HI-YO!

OUHOMER
10/1/2009, 05:00 AM
If I can not get her to buy the dough, you really think she's going to make them from scratch.:mad:

She has been working 10 hour days, when I ask her to cook something special she gives me this look.:eek:

And No I do not cook, yes I am a lazy son of a bitch :eek:

Jacie
10/1/2009, 06:08 AM
My local Walmart does not sell Deluxe Grahams. Now that ordinarily wouldn't bother me but if their predatory pricing practices put the local grocery store outa business, the place that does sell said cookies, I am gonna be really chapped at WM . . .

CrimsonJim
10/1/2009, 08:06 AM
He wasn't talking about cookies.

HI-YO!

No shat?! Well, ain't you the clever one. Maybe I shoulda put a winkie in that post for ya. HI-YO! :rolleyes:

SteelClip49
10/1/2009, 08:15 AM
99 percent of Keebler cookie products love to include significant amounts of TRANS FAT so they automatically fall under the FAIL category.

There are better brands and varieties out there that do not contain trans fat and actually make good, fun foods.

CrimsonJim
10/1/2009, 09:38 AM
Find me one that tastes like Keebler French Vanilla Creams and I'll be all over it. :D

CrimsonJim
10/1/2009, 09:47 AM
My local Walmart does not sell Deluxe Grahams. Now that ordinarily wouldn't bother me but if their predatory pricing practices put the local grocery store outa business, the place that does sell said cookies, I am gonna be really chapped at WM . . .

We just recently got a new Super WallyWorld, so I'm curious to see how our local grocery stores fare. The new still hasn't worn off, so they're taking a pretty hard hit right now. :(

CobraKai
10/1/2009, 10:01 AM
Does anybody else remember how allsome these cookies were? I wonder why in the world they ever quit making them. There was absolutely NOTHING better in the world to dip in some ice cold milk and eat.

I think they just changed the name to "Keebler Freedom Vanilla Cream Sandwich Cookies" after the 2003 Iraq War fallout.

Pricetag
10/1/2009, 10:11 AM
Those things are great with milk. I like to dunk them until they're so soggy I can barely get them out without them breaking in half.

Has anyone ever had their chocolate version, Bavarian Fingers? I've only seen them one time.

I remember Keelber had a peanut butter sandwich cookie when I was little where the cookies actually looked like little sandwiches--they were shaped like slices of bread.

soonerbrat
10/1/2009, 12:27 PM

they still have mini ones in the vending machine here

CrimsonJim
10/1/2009, 02:27 PM
How many will tree-fity get me?

StoopTroup
10/2/2009, 01:47 PM
I wonder why in the world they ever quit making them.

The Elves got fat and died?

Jacie
10/2/2009, 02:34 PM
We just recently got a new Super WallyWorld, so I'm curious to see how our local grocery stores fare. The new still hasn't worn off, so they're taking a pretty hard hit right now. :(

The thing is, on any item that is the same brand, Walmart will match or beat the price. It will only be a few cents but when buying a variety of items, the total difference is significant.

However, there things Walmart does not carry, the Deluxe Grahams by my local WM is just one example.

I hope my local grocery stays open. Everyone from the manager to the baggers recognize me. Not so at WM.

CrimsonJim
10/2/2009, 04:54 PM
The thing is, on any item that is the same brand, Walmart will match or beat the price. It will only be a few cents but when buying a variety of items, the total difference is significant.

However, there things Walmart does not carry, the Deluxe Grahams by my local WM is just one example.

I hope my local grocery stays open. Everyone from the manager to the baggers recognize me. Not so at WM.

My family, extended family, and many friends are all going to continue to shop at the local grocery stores and only use WallyWorld if we happen to need a thing or two when we're already there shopping for something else. I hope the rest of the community does the same.

CrimsonJim
10/2/2009, 10:22 PM
Come on folks, surely there's more cookie connoisseurs in this place than have posted so far. :D

olevetonahill
10/3/2009, 04:52 AM
Good

StoopTroup
10/3/2009, 01:21 PM
I get my cookies from a real bakery or the Wife makes them.

CrimsonJim
10/3/2009, 02:42 PM
Da wife's cookies are da shizzle, but getting her to make them is a different story. :(