PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck

yermom
9/30/2009, 10:10 AM
http://glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com/

Why haven't we had an official response to the rumor that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990?

the comments on digg about this are killing me

SoonerAtKU
9/30/2009, 11:32 AM
I'm sure he has the evidence to prove that he didn't do this. Why won't he just provide us with what we're asking for?

1890MilesToNorman
9/30/2009, 11:35 AM
He's using the tried and true Clinton defense for such a charge. :P

NormanPride
9/30/2009, 12:12 PM
Priceless. It's about time someone stepped up and addressed these rumors.

StoopTroup
9/30/2009, 12:30 PM
Heh

c1YzXkHiq2c&feature=player_embedded#t=49

Turd_Ferguson
9/30/2009, 12:37 PM
So, what's the point of this site? Just being typical lib doosh rocket's?

Notice: This site is parody/satire. We assume Glenn Beck did not rape and murder a young girl in 1990, although we haven't yet seen proof that he didn't. But we think Glenn Beck definitely uses tactics like this to spread lies and misinformation.
Read the last sentence again. That's the point. Read it a third time and ignore the name of the site itself, because anyone who believes that we're trying to actually get people to believe Glenn Beck raped and/or murdered is *whoosh* missing the entire point. So don't be dumb like a lot of people are. I greatly expanded this text because so many people *read* it, and *still* didn't understand.

Boarder
9/30/2009, 01:07 PM
Looks pretty obvious as to what is the point of the site. Glenn Beck uses these types of tactics on others, saying that they are legitimate. However, when such tactics are used on him, they become slanderous and horrible.

The site is an attempt to make Beck, and everyone else, see the folly of these tactics and abandon them for the good of the global population.

It's kind of like when Billy Madison was treated badly in his return to high school. That caused him to rethink his tactics and make amends, which later led to the previous object of his ridicule saving his life. Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?

Frozen Sooner
9/30/2009, 01:16 PM
Looks pretty obvious as to what is the point of the site. Glenn Beck uses these types of tactics on others, saying that they are legitimate. However, when such tactics are used on him, they become slanderous and horrible.

The site is an attempt to make Beck, and everyone else, see the folly of these tactics and abandon them for the good of the global population.

It's kind of like when Billy Madison was treated badly in his return to high school. That caused him to rethink his tactics and make amends, which later led to the previous object of his ridicule saving his life. Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?
Apparently some people think Colbert is serious as well.

yermom
9/30/2009, 01:19 PM
Apparently some people think Colbert is serious as well.

you mean like the previous administration? :D

Mjcpr
9/30/2009, 01:20 PM

Let's all turn to page 69

Pfff...69...bwahahahahahahaha.

This is what I learned from Billy Madison, sir.

SCOUT
9/30/2009, 01:25 PM

Is there no end to the life lessons taught us by Adam Sandler?

OUstud
9/30/2009, 01:35 PM
And to think this originated from Gilbert Gottfried...

Howzit
9/30/2009, 01:35 PM
Is there no end to the life lessons taught us by Adam Sandler?

Yes, there is. You apparently missed You Don't Mess with the Zohan.

49r
9/30/2009, 02:55 PM
Ars Technica has a brilliant article up regarding this issue - Link (http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2009/09/memes-strike-back-gerbils-gay-blood-elves-and-glenn-beck.ars?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss)

The satirical site is noncommercial, but is it "confusingly similar" to Glenn Beck's name? Randazza doesn't think so. "We are not here because the domain name could cause confusion. We do not have a declaration from the president of the international association of imbeciles that his members are blankly staring at the Respondent’s website wondering 'where did all the race baiting content go?' We are here because Mr. Beck wants Respondent's website shut down. He wants it shut down because Respondent's website makes a poignant and accurate satirical critique of Mr. Beck by parodying Beck's very rhetorical style.

Boarder
9/30/2009, 03:03 PM
I learned about Christian denominational differences through Billy's bathtub shampoo v. conditioner fight.

SoonerAtKU
9/30/2009, 03:10 PM
"Stop looking at me, Methodist!"

swardboy
9/30/2009, 08:51 PM
He was right about Van Jones.....and none of you douchrockets knew about it because you don't listen to FoxNews.

Sooner_Havok
9/30/2009, 08:53 PM
I always thought it would be cool to have a show called Glenn & Glenn with Beck and Danzig. That could result in a few laughs.

okiewaker
9/30/2009, 09:00 PM
He was right about Van Jones.....and none of you douchrockets knew about it because you don't listen to FoxNews.

If you wait long enough, there will be a retort of some sort coming.

Sooner_Havok
9/30/2009, 09:02 PM
If you wait long enough, there will be a retort of some sort coming.

Um, George Bush sucks? I don't know, I got nothing. Sorry, I guess I still have my lib training wheels on.