PDA

View Full Version : Hey Lid, why arent your guys going to class?

Collier11
9/29/2009, 10:58 PM
I keed of course, players gotta take care of responsibilities, These guys are pretty decent players

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/longhorns/entries/2009/09/29/collins_scott_t.html

Soonerus
9/29/2009, 11:20 PM
Because Texas recruits hooligans, potheads, women-beaters, and drunks....

Crucifax Autumn
9/29/2009, 11:33 PM
Don't forget "texters"!

TexasLidig8r
9/30/2009, 08:22 AM
They ought to have their head's examined because (1). they have the opportunity to not only attend a great university and obtain a degree, (2). they have the opportunity to obtain that for basically free, and (3). play football at one of the most recognized teams in the US.

Dumbasses!

Not only that, but there should be an investigation into the academic counselors assigned to them and the academic tutoring program as a whole for letting their situation get to that point...

Dumbasses!

StoopTroup
9/30/2009, 08:24 AM
Don't forget "texters"!

texters....I hate them sumbucks too!

StoopTroup
9/30/2009, 08:25 AM
whorns suck

beer4me
9/30/2009, 08:40 AM
They ought to have their head's examined because (1). they have the opportunity to not only attend a great university and obtain a degree, (2). they have the opportunity to obtain that for basically free, and (3). play football at one of the most recognized teams in the US.

Dumbasses!

Not only that, but there should be an investigation into the academic counselors assigned to them and the academic tutoring program as a whole for letting their situation get to that point...

Dumbasses!

Well to be fair there isn't a school in the country that don't have their share of those.

Collier11
9/30/2009, 09:37 AM
thats why I made sure to point out that I was kidding, I am fully aware that we have some idiots as well

boomersooner28
9/30/2009, 10:21 AM
I think this thread needs one more......

Dumbasses! :D

SoonerLB
9/30/2009, 10:37 AM
Oooooooooh, can't miss the opportunity to add ........

Dumbasses!

:D :D :D

Sooner-N-KS
9/30/2009, 11:37 AM

Dumbasses!

Dumbasses!

I haven't read all of Lid's posts, but this is probably the most reasonable post I've ever seen him make.

1890MilesToNorman
9/30/2009, 11:44 AM
All these guys went on a field trip to pay homage to baby Tebus. I think they were excused from class on religious grounds to witness the re-erection.

bent rider
9/30/2009, 12:03 PM
Don't forget "texters"!

and "tweeters"!

JLEW1818
9/30/2009, 12:09 PM
Lid, don't be bias

how much does this hurt your horns?

OUDoc
9/30/2009, 12:26 PM

Probably. Yet against better judgment they signed with texas anyway.

beer4me
9/30/2009, 12:27 PM
thats why I made sure to point out that I was kidding, I am fully aware that we have some idiots as well

Oh my post didn't mean just OU or any one single team, only a overall statement.

After all we are talking about 18-22 year old kids.

madillsoonerfan5353
9/30/2009, 08:49 PM
DUMBASSES! :D

UTgolfer
9/30/2009, 10:23 PM
how much does this hurt your horns?

Neither has played a down this year so not as if anything on the field is going to change.

sooneron
9/30/2009, 10:55 PM
Some of the comments on there are high comedy. One guy is disputing that you cannot enter ut at the age of 17. I dated someone that attended a higher ranked school than ut when she was 17.
Flippin whorns.

oh and DUMBASSES!!!

pweitkem
10/1/2009, 06:40 AM
Some of the comments on there are high comedy. One guy is disputing that you cannot enter ut at the age of 17. I dated someone that attended a higher ranked school than ut when she was 17.
Flippin whorns.

oh and DUMBASSES!!!

If you can't enter college at the age of 17, then explain Doogie Howser to me. Friggin' idiots.

MrJimBeam
10/1/2009, 06:53 AM
I thought just getting accepted by UT meant you were the smartest guy around and therefore automaticly received a degree, kinda like Harvard.

TexasLidig8r
10/1/2009, 08:01 AM
I thought just getting accepted by UT meant you were the smartest guy around and therefore automaticly received a degree, kinda like Harvard.

No.. being accepted in the undergraduate program at the University of Texas means you have to apply yourself in the classroom and if you also play intercollegiate sports, you have to make "progress toward your degree."

pweitkem
10/1/2009, 11:27 AM
Did Vince make progress toward his degree?

Collier11
10/1/2009, 11:30 AM
Vince barely made progress towards being a fully functional human being

fadada1
10/1/2009, 11:47 AM

Dumbasses!

Dumbasses!

[hairGel] THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!

and they're dumbasses!!!

:D

SoonerLaw09
10/1/2009, 01:37 PM
**** off, dip ****

and DUMBASSES!

:texan:

humblesooner
10/1/2009, 02:01 PM
If you can't enter college at the age of 17, then explain Doogie Howser to me. Friggin' idiots.

LOL - About 85 percent of the people reading this are saying "I don't get it".
Barney Stinson, anyone?

Oh yeah.....

DUMBASSES!!!