PDA

View Full Version : OU/Texas seating question

MamaMia
9/25/2009, 06:30 PM
My seats are up high in section 105. Are the lower numbered seats closer to the 50 or is it the higher numbered seats? :confused:

BudsBoy
9/25/2009, 06:41 PM
If I remember right the seats on the south side all the numbers start on the east end of the row.

StoopTroup
9/25/2009, 06:45 PM
105 is a :texan: section.

StoopTroup
9/25/2009, 06:46 PM
I'm just messing with ya Mama....

It's the OU side.

http://members.cox.net/soonerlynx/seating/seats/cotnbowl.gif

JLEW1818
9/25/2009, 07:16 PM
I'm just messing with ya Mama....

It's the OU side.

http://members.cox.net/soonerlynx/seating/seats/cotnbowl.gif

yah but i think she is asking about the seat numbers,

for example if she has seat numbers 1-4 in section 105... are the seats closer to the 50? or on the other side of section 105 (closer to the tunnel) .

i might be drunk tho.

lol

Sooner24
9/25/2009, 07:46 PM
My seats are up high in section 105. Are the lower numbered seats closer to the 50 or is it the higher numbered seats? :confused:

I don't remember if they changed it last year but since my first Texas game in 1973 seat 1 is not an aisle seat. Seat 1 is in the middle of the row and as far as which way they number I really don't remember.

StoopTroup
9/26/2009, 05:54 AM
Before they remodeled...I believe 24 is correct. So if you have say a seat 35 or 36 you might be on the aisle. If you have seat 1 in section 106 you might be sitting right next to you know who.

Now that they ripped out all of the seats and installed new ones...I can't remember how it was last year. There was beer and stuff there....sorry.

I do remember the pompous looks I got from many a whorn that day which made the plane banners in November a really funny thing to laugh about.

MamaMia
9/26/2009, 01:53 PM
yah but i think she is asking about the seat numbers,

for example if she has seat numbers 1-4 in section 105... are the seats closer to the 50? or on the other side of section 105 (closer to the tunnel) .

i might be drunk tho.

lolYeah, thats what I want to know; is seat number 19 closer to the 50, or is seat number 22?

StoopTroup
9/26/2009, 01:55 PM
Yeah, thats what I want to know; is seat number 19 closer to the 50, or is seat number 22?

Are you afraid you'll have to sit near the whorns?

badger
9/26/2009, 01:56 PM
Yeah, thats what I want to know; is seat number 19 closer to the 50, or is seat number 22?

If you're trying to decide which ticket belongs to mama and which ticket belongs to papa, remember that as the matriarch, wherever you wanna sit in your group's area is your seat, regardless of what the ticket you personally are holding says :D

MamaMia
9/26/2009, 02:24 PM
I'm selling two seats to my Longhorn cousin who I use to treat to the game. Last year he totally copped an attitude over that scandal they perpetrated so this year hes reimbursing me for his seat. I want the two seats that are closer to the 50. I know is only a couple of feet, but its the principle. :D

StoopTroup
9/26/2009, 02:26 PM
I'm selling two seats to my Longhorn cousin

POST REPORTED ! ! !

badger
9/26/2009, 02:31 PM
I'm selling two seats to my Longhorn cousin who I use to treat to the game. Last year he totally copped an attitude over that scandal they perpetrated so this year hes reimbursing me for his seat. I want the two seats that are closer to the 50. I know is only a couple of feet, but its the principle. :D

Cousin or closer relative, just play the "I donate to the school, I bought the tix, I'm taking the 50 yard line seat, beyonce" card on them. If you are worried about more whorn whining (and who among Sooner Nation isn't at this point - amirite, folks?!), just make it clear that OU fans take the interior seats to the 50 yard line if he wants to attend. If not, well, I'm sure you will have no trouble finding new family or friends to take instead of his whining arse :D

StoopTroup
9/26/2009, 02:41 PM
I'd never take him to another game.