PDA

View Full Version : Who we want to Win (This Saturday)

Blues1
9/25/2009, 12:30 PM
Teams I'd Like to See *WIN* (This Saturday)

Saturday, 9/26
6:00 PM ET
1 Florida
*Kentucky* (Love to see a Upset) and Tebow Cry

UTEP
*2 Texas* (Just because it will hurt more when we beat them)

*Arkansas*
3 Alabama (Any teams above us in the Polls Like to see go Down)

*Iowa* (Same as Above)
5 Penn State

6 California
Oregon** -? - It would help us go UP in the Polls

7 LSU
*Mississippi State*

8 Boise State
*Bowling Green*

*9 Miami (FL)*
11 Virginia Tech

*Washington State*
12 USC

*Illinois*
13 Ohio State

*15 TCU*
Clemson

Grambling State
*16 Oklahoma State*

*Texas Tech* - Your Choice --- :)
*17 Houston*

*South Florida*
18 Florida State

Colorado State --?
19 Brigham Young --?

Southern Miss
*20 Kansas*

Arizona State
*21 Georgia*

Indiana --?
23 Michigan --?

*24 Washington*
Stanford* - Your Choice -- :)

Louisiana-Lafayette
*25 Nebraska*

goingoneight
9/25/2009, 12:37 PM
I hope we beat B.Y.E.

Aren't we playing that game in Texas Stadium?

goingoneight
9/25/2009, 12:41 PM
Texas*

Heh. :D

IronHorseSooner
9/25/2009, 12:45 PM
Any of the SEC teams losing to lower teams (like last night) helps in the long run because there could be a possibility of all of the SEC teams having 2-losses, and by that case, virtually eliminating them from MNC contention (unless we have a 2007 scenario). Iowa beating PSU and Indiana shocking Michigan would help; however, it could create a scenario where Iowa COULD run the table. The more optimum scenario would be if tOSU were to beat PSU and Michigan. As much as we dislike the Quackers, we need them to beat Cal, and I think they can do it. They look decidedly different since the loss to Boise, and it's at Fraudzen. It would be nice to see some of the non-BCS teams lose, just to get them out of the talk. We need teams on OUr schedule to win, except for maybe BYU.

jumperstop
9/25/2009, 01:13 PM
Any of the SEC teams losing to lower teams (like last night) helps in the long run because there could be a possibility of all of the SEC teams having 2-losses, and by that case, virtually eliminating them from MNC contention (unless we have a 2007 scenario). Iowa beating PSU and Indiana shocking Michigan would help; however, it could create a scenario where Iowa COULD run the table. The more optimum scenario would be if tOSU were to beat PSU and Michigan. As much as we dislike the Quackers, we need them to beat Cal, and I think they can do it. They look decidedly different since the loss to Boise, and it's at Fraudzen. It would be nice to see some of the non-BCS teams lose, just to get them out of the talk. We need teams on OUr schedule to win, except for maybe BYU.

I have been thinking that for a couple of weeks now. By the end of the season I'm thinking the contenders for the MNC could have two losses.

badger
9/25/2009, 01:17 PM
Does anyone have to win? Can't all the teams just lose?

No? Well, in that case I hope at least half of them lose. ;)

JLEW1818
9/25/2009, 01:18 PM
I don't really care who wins, a win for us at Miami helps no matter what.

BoulderSooner79
9/25/2009, 01:24 PM
I hope we beat B.Y.E.

Aren't we playing that game in Texas Stadium?

I just hope we come away from B.Y.E w/o injuries.