PDA

View Full Version : Well guys, it appears that USC fans...

the_ouskull
9/25/2009, 10:35 AM
..aren't too different from our own.

Replace: St. Pete with Bob Stoops, "big games" with "small games," "small games" with "big games," and Washington State with Oklahoma State. Ready............ GO!

The language is not safe for work if someone is either 1) reading your monitor, or 2) speaks German.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzbYoEJkDqM&feature=player_embedded

the_ouskull

sooneron
9/25/2009, 10:45 AM
Wow, that may be better than the Prairie Wind version.

soonervegas
9/25/2009, 11:59 AM
It is amazing how much Caroll, Stoops, Mack, and Tresell have ALL sucked at one time or another this decade. Pretty much 4 of the top 6 coaches in the country.

IronHorseSooner
9/25/2009, 12:53 PM
It is amazing how much Caroll, Stoops, Mack, and Tresell have ALL sucked at one time or another this decade. Pretty much 4 of the top 6 coaches in the country.

Presuming the other two are Saban and Meyer, they all have. Saban's first year, they lost to UL-Monroe (I think), and went 7-6. In Saint Tim's Heisman year, Meyer went 9-4. The FLA fans down here were furious, even with Saint Tim's Heisman.

jumperstop
9/25/2009, 01:21 PM
The text on the video went a bit too fast, maybe I'm just a slow reader. Funny video though. Saw a lot of the same sentiments on this board after the BYU loss. How could people be so stupid, 'Ohh no! We lost, lets fire Stoops or BV!'

ouduckhunter
9/25/2009, 01:32 PM
That is funny! Thanks for a good laugh!

badger
9/25/2009, 01:35 PM
I hope none of you will be like some idiot who identified himself as a Sooner fan and went to an SC board after they lost to Oregon State last year to poke fun at them.

We don't have the right to do that quite yet. We need to make up for the game that never happened first.

EDIT: I love the new take on Hitler's fandom. Too many times people have had Hitler get angry at a loss... duh, he's a fan! He KNOWS they lost! Tell him something he doesn't know!