PDA

View Full Version : To My Horror and Dismay...

IGotNoTiming
9/22/2009, 04:30 PM
My beautiful wife, the mother of my two boys has betrayed me. This was something I never saw coming. Through all the years together I would have never imagined it would have come to this.

But I went into my two-year old son's dresser when I was putting away his clothes and found a Texas Longhorn T-shirt....

I may never be the same after this... I thought I could protect my children even though we live in Austin. I was wrong. I am 100% responsible for this lapse in judgement...

RedstickSooner
9/22/2009, 04:34 PM
Maybe she wanted him to have something to burn in effigy, once he learns about matches.

BoulderSooner79
9/22/2009, 04:35 PM
I recommend signing up for eharmony.com right away to locate a new wife.

Sonner magic923
9/22/2009, 04:37 PM
time to give her the boot man:D

OUAlumni1990
Just turn the logo upside down :D

Gresho Murford
pimp hand man. pimp hand

Howzit
You've got scissors, right?

Sooner FLiP
9/22/2009, 04:39 PM
use it as a wipe when you change the next diaper.

sidewinder517
9/22/2009, 04:42 PM

It is not worthy of the shat it will wipe. :mad:

n8v_ndn
9/22/2009, 05:09 PM
My family and I have been in Austin for 10 years. We've had to work hard to keep horn colors out of the house...the schools around here love to send home burnt orange cups, pencils, tshirts, etc.

Breadburner
9/22/2009, 05:12 PM
Is there a well on the property.....

SunnySooner
9/22/2009, 05:52 PM
Yikes. Have you confronted her with the evidence? At least give her a chance to explain--maybe a friend gave her a bag of hand-me-downs(my friends and I do this all the time) and since you ARE in Austin, it just got stuck in with the bunch. Is she a Sooner, or is this a mixed marriage? If so, did she agree to raise the children as Sooners or ??? Lots of questions here, my friend, please keep us updated. Think of the children.

Denton_Sooner
9/22/2009, 06:09 PM
It is not worthy of the shat it will wipe. :mad:

Worthy, no, but for those of us with babies, often the exact same color! :P

soonerinabilene
9/22/2009, 06:10 PM
use it as a diaper. srsly. next time you change him, put it on instead of a diaper, and hand him to her.

XingTheRubicon
9/22/2009, 06:43 PM
How could you tell if it was "dirty"

Soonrboy
9/22/2009, 06:54 PM
Don't you let burnt orange touch that baby. EVER. That is your job as a sooner and as a man.

tigepilot
9/22/2009, 07:23 PM
Although not in Austin, we live in Texas as well. My wife has been told that if I see any clothing that has orange on it (or a color that a certain group CALLS orange), I will promptly toss it into the trash, fireplace, or whatever. I will not bother to return it... and it will be a waste of money. She gets that and has not tried. Our oldest is 7 and calls that bunch crybabies.

BornandBred
9/22/2009, 08:13 PM
use it as a diaper. srsly. next time you change him, put it on instead of a diaper, and hand him to her.

Exactly. Just do it, all nonchalantly like that's what she meant it for. When she asks, just reply you didn't know any better.

okiewaker
9/22/2009, 08:22 PM
Quickly throw a Sooner shirt on your son and get him right.

Widescreen
9/22/2009, 08:27 PM
This thread sounds like a thread I started 3 years ago.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1556540

LawtonBoy74
9/22/2009, 10:33 PM
:eek: where's Jerry Springer when you need him :D

soonerboomer93
9/22/2009, 11:30 PM
My beautiful wife, the mother of my two boys has betrayed me. This was something I never saw coming. Through all the years together I would have never imagined it would have come to this.

But I went into my two-year old son's dresser when I was putting away his clothes and found a Texas Longhorn T-shirt....

I may never be the same after this... I thought I could protect my children even though we live in Austin. I was wrong. I am 100% responsible for this lapse in judgement...

It's greatly dissappointing to know that you posted this before disposing of that shirt in th trash.

fossil
9/23/2009, 07:58 AM

:rolleyes: You absolutely have no choice. You have to dump this woman, rid yourself of this problem. Please send address. I'll be by to pick up discarded wife sometime today. Thanks.

1890MilesToNorman
9/23/2009, 08:00 AM
she could have just gone out and had an affair but no, she had to pull this crap!

beer4me
9/23/2009, 08:03 AM
Maybe it's a plant and someone is out to get your wife and knows this is the best way to do it :confused: :D

SunnySooner
9/23/2009, 08:53 AM
Where did the OP go? I wanna know what happened, dern it!!!

OUmillenium
9/23/2009, 08:56 AM
Get a rope

okiewaker
9/23/2009, 09:06 AM
Have you checked her panty drawer yet?

Crucifax Autumn
9/23/2009, 09:15 AM
My BIL sent me an aggie orange shirt one year for christmas. It became the official jizzmopper of my bedroom. Oddly, after a couple of uses it had more backbone than the fools normally wearing that ghastly halloween color.

sooneron
9/23/2009, 09:22 AM
Kick

Her

To

The

Curb

Period

cheezyq
9/23/2009, 09:38 AM

This is a tough one, though. If you feed the baby carrots, how will you know the shirt did the job properly?

BetterSoonerThanLater
9/23/2009, 01:08 PM
BLEACH

BornandBred
9/23/2009, 01:11 PM
and then FIRE

tigepilot
9/23/2009, 01:13 PM

I about puked at the thought of **** colored panties...

StoopTroup
9/23/2009, 01:18 PM

http://www.mizrak.com/catalog/images/WHITE%20PANTY.JPG

SoonerInLubbock
9/23/2009, 01:20 PM
Not as bad as Orange, but my wife has already tried buying Tech stuff for my son. We had a discussion. I won.

btk108
9/23/2009, 06:30 PM
She's teaching him to be a closet horn....

Jacie
9/23/2009, 08:26 PM
I bet you could find a lot of uses for a cotton t-shirt. Use it next time you check the oil and need to wipe the dipstick clean. It would also make a nice shammy for waxing the car. Just turn it inside out first . . .

PLaw
9/23/2009, 08:39 PM

My wife is from Meatchicken and has no real interest at all in sports. Last year, my then middle schooler needed some college t-shirts for athletics. In the DFW area Academy's, it's hard to find any SOONER gear. So my "wif" brings home a t-sip t-shirt.

I found the evil threads much the same way you did and immediately gave her two options: 1)burn it or 2) use it solely for cleaning toilets. To my dismay after more than 15 years of marriage, she saw absolutely nothing wrong with this satanic object in our house.

The advice I got from the board - get a family lawyer and get her out of the house. I chose to give her a choice. Either the demonic symbol goes or she goes. I'm happy to say, that my wife is still here. However, I think my daughter has been negatively impacted by this incident and will require years of therapy to move past this unrighteous act.

BOOMER

soonerloyal
9/24/2009, 09:32 AM
You've got scissors, right?

^^^ This.

Little. Tiny. Pieces.

Stuff the pieces in her wallet and take what cash she has out, too. Replace it with a note saying she has been fined and issued a warning. Hopefully she'll open it in a public place there in Austin, and everyone around her will notice when the pieces fall out all over the place.

Sheesh.

tigepilot
9/24/2009, 10:44 AM
^^^ This.

Little. Tiny. Pieces.

Stuff the pieces in her wallet and take what cash she has out, too. Replace it with a note saying she has been fined and issued a warning. Hopefully she'll open it in a public place there in Austin, and everyone around her will notice when the pieces fall out all over the place.

Sheesh.

I really like that one. If that ever happens to me, that's exactly what I'll do now. :cool:

kustang619
9/24/2009, 10:47 AM
she could have just gone out and had an affair but no, she had to pull this crap!

:D + 1 :D

goingoneight
9/24/2009, 10:55 AM
My BIL sent me an aggie orange shirt one year for christmas. It became the official jizzmopper of my bedroom. Oddly, after a couple of uses it had more backbone than the fools normally wearing that ghastly halloween color.

Post.

Of.

Teh.

Yeer!!!!!!1111!!11 :D

unbiasedtruth
9/24/2009, 10:58 AM
no kids here....

My wife and I rescued a 1/2 boston terrier and 1/2 fox terrier a little over a year ago after much debate at the vet. she has a real good friend that is a a member of the cow cult big time. Last fall she brought over a "baby size" burnt orange horn shirt for Boomer to wear. I went outside and got a can of lighter fluid, matches and cut a branch off one the oak trees. Then proceede to douse the t-shirt in lighter fluid, called for them to come outside, and once there lit the t-shirt on fire. the look on the cow cult girls face was priceless as the t-shirt went up in flames. I then politely explained to her this would be the norm for any other cow cult clothing brought into my house.

best part is, since this little episode I have her 10 year old daughter being a Sooner fan. She tells her mom the ponies Boomer and Sooner are so much cuter than some stupid cow. The young girl has a framed 8 1/2 x 11 picture of her and the ponies on her bedroom wall....

UTgradOUfan
9/24/2009, 12:30 PM
Not to worry my friend help is is available for you. As a Sooner die-hard with a UT degree and a resident of Austin I have experienced the miracles resulting from interventions is such cases. Should you deisire it West Austin Sooner and myself offer you any assistance needed in confronting your wife and restoring your home to a safe environment. As in any intervention it needs to be done in loving manner and emphasize that everyone's only concern is for her wellbeing. Depending on her level of denial the healing can be amazingly rapid. In fact given the ease in which you found the offending items I suspect she has been inwardly crying out for help but did not know how to confront you with her problem. You may be astounded with how receptive and relieved she might be when confronted in a caring supportive way.
It is, however, imperative that she agree to immediately enter rehab. The danger of course is relapse. Professionals always emphasize how imperative it is that the patient return to the proper supportive environment free of triggers and conflicting stimuli. This is, of course, the most difficult problem for those of us with loved ones dealing with such a horrid affliction while living in Austin. While a lovely city it is a cesspool of burnt orange addicts. Let's face it, the madness is everywhere you look and it breaks your heart. Most of the addicts never had a chance and in these cases you can actually blame the parents.
I must say I have been lucky. Although I went to school here and married a Texan my ex-wife understood the how important it was for all our children to be born in OK. My older two graduated from Westlake here in Austin and although they never once uttered such gang slogans like "ten win seasons" etc. they both ended up at TT. We can't live our loved ones lives for them but whe do the best we can. At least they both have the proper gag-reflex when confronted with burnt orange. I just checked in w/ my youngest who has spent most of his life here. He is a soph. at Westlake and is wearing his Quinton Griffith jersey today. I am so proud of that boy and not just b/c he has red hair.
We are here for you brother. Help is available. PM me if you need us. The Sooner fraternity here in Austin has got your back.

gotpoi73
9/24/2009, 12:58 PM
Concrete shoes
Cyanide
T.N.T

StoopTroup
9/24/2009, 01:35 PM
Not to worry my friend help is is available for you. As a Sooner die-hard with a UT degree and a resident of Austin I have experienced the miracles resulting from interventions is such cases. Should you deisire it West Austin Sooner and myself offer you any assistance needed in confronting your wife and restoring your home to a safe environment. As in any intervention it needs to be done in loving manner and emphasize that everyone's only concern is for her wellbeing. Depending on her level of denial the healing can be amazingly rapid. In fact given the ease in which you found the offending items I suspect she has been inwardly crying out for help but did not know how to confront you with her problem. You may be astounded with how receptive and relieved she might be when confronted in a caring supportive way.
It is, however, imperative that she agree to immediately enter rehab. The danger of course is relapse. Professionals always emphasize how imperative it is that the patient return to the proper supportive environment free of triggers and conflicting stimuli. This is, of course, the most difficult problem for those of us with loved ones dealing with such a horrid affliction while living in Austin. While a lovely city it is a cesspool of burnt orange addicts. Let's face it, the madness is everywhere you look and it breaks your heart. Most of the addicts never had a chance and in these cases you can actually blame the parents.
I must say I have been lucky. Although I went to school here and married a Texan my ex-wife understood the how important it was for all our children to be born in OK. My older two graduated from Westlake here in Austin and although they never once uttered such gang slogans like "ten win seasons" etc. they both ended up at TT. We can't live our loved ones lives for them but whe do the best we can. At least they both have the proper gag-reflex when confronted with burnt orange. I just checked in w/ my youngest who has spent most of his life here. He is a soph. at Westlake and is wearing his Quinton Griffith jersey today. I am so proud of that boy and not just b/c he has red hair.
We are here for you brother. Help is available. PM me if you need us. The Sooner fraternity here in Austin has got your back.

:D

http://www.crownheights.info/media/4/20060807-hotspring1.jpg