PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck claims Hillary would have been better than McCain, Obama

tommieharris91
9/21/2009, 09:28 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5328039n

sooneron
9/21/2009, 09:43 PM
that idiot carcks me up every time I see some video of him. He's like one big cup of crazy!

Scott D
9/22/2009, 05:14 AM
You know when you can tell when an adult just might need Ritalin.........

Okla-homey
9/22/2009, 05:35 AM
that idiot carcks me up every time I see some video of him. He's like one big cup of crazy!

he may be a bit unstable, but the fact is, he's been successful in changing opinions lately. For example, he was the first and loudest political pundit calling for the demise of that "green jobs czar" radical loonie who was finally forced to resign during Labor Day weekend and he'd been railing against ACORN for a year before the recent privately-run sting operation showed that bunch for what it is.

SicEmBaylor
9/22/2009, 05:48 AM
I'd like Glenn Beck a lot more if he'd stop with the poor attempts at humor. He's just not funny. In fact, he's flat-out obnoxious when he's trying to be funny.

swardboy
9/22/2009, 08:06 AM
You know when you can tell when an adult just might need Ritalin.........

You do know he's upfront about his ADD?

OklahomaTuba
9/22/2009, 08:38 AM
I kinda agree with him on this actually. Obama is nothing short of a failed disaster at this point. McCain? Not sure what he would have been like. At least Hillary's own people don't call her a *****.

I Am Right
9/22/2009, 09:01 AM
I agree

SanJoaquinSooner
9/22/2009, 09:57 AM
I voted for her in the presidential primaries, so I did and do agree with Mr. Beck (I have no idea who he is).

Scott D
9/22/2009, 04:43 PM
You do know he's upfront about his ADD?

Which makes him perfect for the airwaves in this generation since ADD is built into society now.

LosAngelesSooner
9/22/2009, 05:01 PM
he may be a bit unstable, but the fact is, he's been successful in changing opinions lately.You know who else was a bit unstable, but successful at changing opinions?

Hitler.

LosAngelesSooner
9/22/2009, 05:10 PM
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/106464/thumbs/s-GLEN-CRIES-large.jpg

Sooner98
9/22/2009, 05:32 PM
You know who else was a bit unstable, but successful at changing opinions?

Hitler.

Another Hitler reference? Seriously?

I would have thought we've moved past that, in light of all of the recent Obama = Hitler signs, and before that, all of the Bush = Hitler signs. Don't people realize how ridiculous this is?

StoopTroup
9/22/2009, 05:50 PM
Monday Morning Obamabackers.....lol

LosAngelesSooner
9/22/2009, 08:04 PM
Another Hitler reference? Seriously?

I would have thought we've moved past that, in light of all of the recent Obama = Hitler signs, and before that, all of the Bush = Hitler signs. Don't people realize how ridiculous this is?Don't you realize how broken your sarcasm meter is?

Okla-homey
9/22/2009, 08:24 PM
You know who else was a bit unstable, but successful at changing opinions?

Hitler.

Fortunately for all of us, despite the fact he's been on every channel but Cartoon Network flogging his POS health care reform plan, with willing shills in the major media outlets, the Prez has been unsuccessful in changing folks opinions he should keep his mits off the health care system in this country. Which is nice.

I'm looking forward to the losses his party will suffer in the mid-terms, guarenteeing his political impotence for the rest of his presidency. :D

LosAngelesSooner
9/22/2009, 09:35 PM
Hate to bring a "reality wake up call" to you, but 80% of the US is IN FAVOR of Health Care reform.

Has he been unable to change the fringe minority's opinion? Yep. But then again, Jesus Christ wouldn't be able to change their opinions if he was a Democrat, so who really ****ing cares?

LosAngelesSooner
9/22/2009, 09:35 PM
hUNCpnRBf9o

LosAngelesSooner
9/22/2009, 09:37 PM
And for Froze: here's a Linda Cardellini sighting:

kwRAIdVdVS4

"How else is he gonna learn not to fall off that bike?"

Curly Bill
9/22/2009, 10:43 PM
Stick to the script LAS, you're sposed to be playing a conservative of some sort...right?

I don't even know anymore what you claim to be, I think maybe you forgot too. ;)

tommieharris91
9/22/2009, 10:48 PM
Hate to bring a "reality wake up call" to you, but 80% of the US is IN FAVOR of Health Care reform.

Yes, but not THAT health care reform.

LosAngelesSooner
9/22/2009, 11:05 PM
Stick to the script LAS, you're sposed to be playing a conservative of some sort...right?

I don't even know anymore what you claim to be, I think maybe you forgot too. ;)
Hey, I'm still holding true to my beliefs and principles. It's the 'r'epublicans in power (and tow) who keep shifting their principles with the winds of change in spite of what's best for America and only in the hope of gaining votes.

LosAngelesSooner
9/22/2009, 11:07 PM
Yes, but not THAT health care reform.
Right...right...right. I keep forgetting...

They are afraid of the "Double Secret Long Form Version of BroBama's Commie Fascist Socialized Liberal Kidney Scented Nationalized Health Care Reform" that makes you gay, gives the government ownership of your computer and caps doctor's pay after deciding to kill you on a vote by a death panel run by ACORN.

My bad.

Curly Bill
9/22/2009, 11:07 PM
Hey, I'm still holding true to my beliefs and principles. It's the 'r'epublicans in power (and tow) who keep shifting their principles with the winds of change in spite of what's best for America and only in the hope of gaining votes.

Oh!

I was just trying to be a good director and get you back on script. :D

Carry on.

LosAngelesSooner
9/22/2009, 11:09 PM
I'm the writer, not the actor. I determine what the script is.

Get with the picture!

Curly Bill
9/22/2009, 11:10 PM
I'm the writer, not the actor. I determine what the script is.

Get with the picture!

Get with the picture hell! You keep changing the plot! :mad:

LosAngelesSooner
9/22/2009, 11:13 PM
Who cares about plot?

The end result is always the same: I want to do a line of blow off some hot Hollywood Starlet's *** after the premier.

LosAngelesSooner
9/22/2009, 11:19 PM
Quote of the day:

"I never gag." - Sen. Max Baucus (D-Mont.) 09-22-09 08:24 PM

Curly Bill
9/22/2009, 11:27 PM
Quote of the day:

"I never gag." - Sen. Max Baucus (D-Mont.) 09-22-09 08:24 PM

For real? hehehe:D

LosAngelesSooner
9/23/2009, 12:52 AM
For realz.

sooneron
9/23/2009, 08:59 AM

Dude, we're talking about politics here. Of which, shifting principles etc have been a part of for MANY a year now. It's why I can't stand either party.

Jacie
9/23/2009, 08:22 PM
Excuse me for getting back on the topic but I voted for Hillary too . . .

SicEmBaylor
9/23/2009, 08:42 PM
You McCain/Obama/Hillary supporting *******s can't blame me. I voted for Bob Barr.

Scott D
9/23/2009, 09:48 PM
I can laugh at everyone that isn't SicEm because they were dumb enough to vote for any of those three.

SicEmBaylor
9/23/2009, 11:07 PM
I can laugh at everyone that isn't SicEm because they were dumb enough to vote for any of those three.

I'm a sucker for lost causes.