PDA

View Full Version : Student Tix

w0lfe
9/21/2009, 01:33 PM
Since im no longer a student, has anyone heard if they are going to try doing the student incentive again for attending all the games? Its already getting about that time for some bball again, crazy.

SoonerDutch
9/21/2009, 02:00 PM
Yeah if you attend 15 of the home games which I think is 90%, you get your money back. If you attend 13 you get $50 back.

w0lfe
9/21/2009, 02:03 PM
Awesome, i think we need that more this year than last year. Last season a lot would come to see blake. This year we don't have that luxury. Hopefully attendance will be good

SoonerDutch
9/23/2009, 12:13 AM
I'm definitely buying them, but I'm a freshman so I'll have to wait until Wednesday, 8:00 AM to get mine. They're advertising pretty hard. The last couple of days there has been a giant inflatable basketball on the South Oval

bri
9/23/2009, 12:42 AM
Got mine this morning. Took two calls to the ticket office to get registered, but other than that everything ran smoothly.

Dutch, did you manage to get a FB season ticket or are you relegated to the weekly 8 a.m. lines like me?

the_ouskull
9/23/2009, 02:21 AM
I may have to sell my truck, or my kidney, but if I'm living in Norman (I'll know within the month) for much longer, I'm going to have to go to some games.

the_ouskull

w0lfe
9/23/2009, 07:43 AM
I may have to sell my truck, or my kidney, but if I'm living in Norman (I'll know within the month) for much longer, I'm going to have to go to some games.

the_ouskull
Some? Come on now! =]

I'm definitely buying them, but I'm a freshman so I'll have to wait until Wednesday, 8:00 AM to get mine. They're advertising pretty hard. The last couple of days there has been a giant inflatable basketball on the South Oval

Glad to hear they are adverstising like that. I dont think they had that when i was there last semester. Sounds like it should be full again. Now we just gotta find a way to get all the alumni to come.

bri
9/23/2009, 11:12 AM
I was walking across the South Oval after lab and almost got run over by a golf cart being driven by a horsepig with a sign for the basketball ticket sale taped to the front. That's something you just don't experience every day.

w0lfe
9/23/2009, 11:35 AM
I was walking across the South Oval after lab and almost got run over by a golf cart being driven by a horsepig with a sign for the basketball ticket sale taped to the front. That's something you just don't experience every day.
Well at least the Horsepig is doing something productive

bri
9/23/2009, 11:46 AM
Yep. Especially since there were two foxy cheerleaders riding on the back of the cart.

w0lfe
9/23/2009, 11:54 AM
Lol, cant go wrong with that. We should have a decent team this year

SoonerDutch
9/23/2009, 04:40 PM
Got mine this morning. Took two calls to the ticket office to get registered, but other than that everything ran smoothly.

Dutch, did you manage to get a FB season ticket or are you relegated to the weekly 8 a.m. lines like me?

No, I missed out on football tickets, so I'm supposedly guaranteed basketball tickets. But I'm still waiting for the final confirmation.

SoonerDutch
9/23/2009, 04:42 PM
Well at least the Horsepig is doing something productive

I didn't see any cheerleaders but I did catch the mascot running around the library today.

bri
9/23/2009, 10:30 PM
No, I missed out on football tickets, so I'm supposedly guaranteed basketball tickets. But I'm still waiting for the final confirmation.

Heh, who told you that? Basketball is just as cutthroat as football was, but at least this time I was enrolled and could get mine. *grumble*

sooner59
9/23/2009, 10:44 PM
Yep. Especially since there were two foxy cheerleaders riding on the back of the cart.

Its usually the John Deere Gator 6-wheeler with injured athletes aboard. Dive off the sidewalks, they are now highways!

bri
9/23/2009, 11:42 PM
I'd agree that it's a travesty, but I'll be tearing across campus in a golf cart tomorrow afternoon. So, you know, it seems fine to me.