PDA

View Full Version : Lou Holtz (One out of Three) --- :)

Blues1
9/20/2009, 07:09 PM
So Much for The Experts ~~~~ :)

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4482656

badger
9/20/2009, 07:11 PM
Lou Holtz might not be right all the time, but he seems like a nice person, so I put up with him.

Side effects of putting up with him include: Not being able to understand one word he says, a lot of Notre Dame homerism and... well, that's about it. BRING BACK PEP TALK!

meoveryouxinfinity
9/20/2009, 07:12 PM
TEAM LOU!!!!

You guys notice he and Mark TRULY don't like each other? Like really, really hate?

badger
9/20/2009, 07:13 PM
TEAM LOU!!!!

You guys notice he and Mark TRULY don't like each other? Like really, really hate?
I think they're just having fun. If Lou didn't like working with him, he'd be happily retired. I doubt he needs the money or the attention.

CaliBornSoonerBred
9/20/2009, 07:14 PM
TEAM LOU!!!!

Every time they have the segment where the act like lawyers and debate their cases, you can CLEARLY see how much they don't like each other. Lou ends up yelling and saying "let me finish" and May making a snide comment or acting like Lou's an idiot and not listening. Can't the producers see this and make a change? Ah oh well, it's entertaining sometimes.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/20/2009, 07:22 PM
I think they're just having fun. If Lou didn't like working with him, he'd be happily retired. I doubt he needs the money or the attention.

Mark doesn't give Lou the level of respect that everyone else does. And Mark's usually right more times than Lou. I have no doubt they don't like each other. It gets worse every week.

soonervegas
9/20/2009, 07:33 PM
Regardless it is unwatchable....

stoopified
9/20/2009, 07:40 PM
Every time they have the segment where the act like lawyers and debate their cases, you can CLEARLY see how much they don't like each other. Lou ends up yelling and saying "let me finish" and May making a snide comment or acting like Lou's an idiot and not listening. Can't the producers see this and make a change? Ah oh well, it's entertaining sometimes.
That is sometthing I have in common with Lou and May.I can't stand either.

badger
9/20/2009, 07:47 PM
I think Mark May is more replaceable than Lou Holtz. Ooo... an Outland Trophy winner?! They issue one of those every season! Oooo... a former NFL player? There's THOUSANDS of those!

They will not be able to find another Lou Holtz like they would be able to find another Mark May.

prrriiide
9/20/2009, 09:57 PM
The irony is that May seems to think that growing his little nut-duster gives him some air of intelligence. In reality, it just makes him look all the dumber.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/20/2009, 09:59 PM
Mark May eats chode.

GottaHavePride
9/20/2009, 11:39 PM
Can they replace Mark May with Bobby Knight?

picasso
9/21/2009, 12:30 AM
As a Sooner fan you should hate Lou Holtz with every ounce of your heart.

olevetonahill
9/21/2009, 12:33 AM
As a Sooner fan you should hate Lou Holtz with every ounce of your heart.

Can I hate em all equally ?

MamaMia
9/21/2009, 12:47 AM
I think they're just having fun. If Lou didn't like working with him, he'd be happily retired. I doubt he needs the money or the attention. I am predicting right here and now that Lou Holtz will run for public office.

picasso
9/21/2009, 12:52 AM
I am predicting right here and now that Lou Holtz will run for local church lady.

fixed.

Crucifax Autumn
9/21/2009, 01:25 AM
I am predicting right here and now that Lou Holtz will run for public office.

Well, he's dumb enough...

sooneron
9/21/2009, 10:27 AM
ttt

meoveryouxinfinity
9/21/2009, 10:30 AM
Bobby Knight and Lou Holtz... they'd probably sit around talking about corndogs.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/21/2009, 10:32 AM
If you spit on me one more time, Lou, I'm throwing this chair at you.

RABBLERABBLERABBLERAGERAGERAGE

Judge Smails
9/21/2009, 10:42 AM
I am predicting right here and now that Lou Holtz will run for public office.

I thought he already did?? No, really.