PDA

View Full Version : Fearless Prediction

BoomerSoonerTexasscks
9/20/2009, 06:43 PM
I am calling my shot right here and right now...If OU beats Miami then they will control their own destiny in the race for the MNC. There are not going to be two undefeated teams at the end of the season and they will get the benifit of the doubt for the first game without Bradford. BOOMER SOONER!!

War the stache leading us until Sam can make it back. Then War the stache leading us to #9 next year

tommieharris91
9/20/2009, 06:45 PM
In other words, we already control our own destiny.

Anyway, I think only 5 teams ahead of us in the coaches poll can possibly go undefeated. OU plays 2 of them. The other 2 that OU doesn't control I think are Cal and Penn State. I really don't think Penn State is strong enough to go through the rest of their schedule undefeated. Cal's schedule looks much more favorable. USC goes to Cal. Their toughest road game I think is this weekend @Oregon.

o0Dan0o
9/21/2009, 11:41 AM
We need the U to beat hokie high, if they do they may jump a few spots in the rankings, if they don't they may fall 5+ spots...
Dan

IronHorseSooner
9/21/2009, 03:17 PM
Remember, Cal is one of the kings of the Poke Choke (outside of The Pokes, of course). Oregon has looked good since they got rid of Blount, and I believe the game is in Eugene. As for PSU, their non-con might have been worse than UTerus's. They play their Achilles heel this week with Iowa. It's in Happy Valley, but Iowa has won there before.

cjames317
9/21/2009, 05:58 PM

Anyway, I think only 5 teams ahead of us in the coaches poll can possibly go undefeated. OU plays 2 of them. The other 2 that OU doesn't control I think are Cal and Penn State. I really don't think Penn State is strong enough to go through the rest of their schedule undefeated. Cal's schedule looks much more favorable. USC goes to Cal. Their toughest road game I think is this weekend @Oregon.

Boise State? A rematch for all the marbles would be sweet.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/21/2009, 06:01 PM
So, what if a Big East team like Cinci goes undefeated? They're ranked behind us right now.

tommieharris91
9/21/2009, 09:05 PM

I forgot to add that only 1 of the 5 SEC teams ranked ahead of OU can possibly go undefeated.

mightysooner
9/22/2009, 01:15 AM
So, what if a Big East team like Cinci goes undefeated? They're ranked behind us right now.

Let's play them. We tea bagged their cocoa puffs last year and we can do it again.