PDA

View Full Version : Do Tebow's Teamates Ever Get Tired Of His Histrionics?

FaninAma
9/20/2009, 03:55 PM
I watched clips of him going beserk on the
sidelines in the Tennessee game yesterday
and wondered if any of his teammates get
sick of his attention seeking behavior.

He really is a narcissistic beyotch.

If he does get to the NFL some veteran
lineman on his own team will knock him
out about the second time he pulls that
crap.

JLEW1818
9/20/2009, 03:56 PM
Ray Lewis would say....wtf?

badger
9/20/2009, 04:01 PM
It used to be kind of impressive the way he'd act like a leader - but you look into his teammates eyes when Tebow is going batsh!t crazy during games and they aren't even paying attention anymore. They're kind of like "Dude, stfu" and don't care what he says.

It's like Tebow is determined to be the leader everyone expects him to be and is trying too hard.

bluedogok
9/20/2009, 04:01 PM
Ray Lewis would say....wtf?
I don't that Ray would "say" anything...well maybe after he "did" something he would probably talk about it.

It used to be kind of impressive the way he'd act like a leader - but you look into his teammates eyes when Tebow is going batsh!t crazy during games and they aren't even paying attention anymore. They're kind of like "Dude, stfu" and don't care what he says.

It's like Tebow is determined to be the leader everyone expects him to be and is trying too hard.
He almost seems like an NBA coach who has "lost" a good portion of his team and ignore what they have to say.

I can buy that he is just "that kinda guy" and is genuine in his intent and feels that he "needs" to do that, it doesn't mean the others take it the same way.

fadada1
9/20/2009, 04:09 PM
BLASPHEMY!!!

all of you are going to espn hell!!!!

SoonerStormchaser
9/20/2009, 04:10 PM
Is it bad that I wish he'd get knocked out for the season?

85sooners
9/20/2009, 04:29 PM
:eek:

A-M
9/20/2009, 04:49 PM

NO, NO AND NO! I saw just a few seconds of his motivitional talk on TV and thought how stupid was that. I would really get tired of him telling me what to do and constantly spitting while he talks. I'd be more then tired of it.

Okie35
9/20/2009, 04:59 PM
I watched clips of him going beserk on the
sidelines in the Tennessee game yesterday
and wondered if any of his teammates get
sick of his attention seeking behavior.

He really is a narcissistic beyotch.

If he does get to the NFL some veteran
lineman on his own team will knock him
out about the second time he pulls that
crap.

I was JUST thinking that when I saw highlights last night. I would've honestly got back into the locker room and told him to stop doing that or I would knock him out. I mean sure its not the "classy" thing to do but its def. annoying to have a roid raged guy in your face like that.

Bosley
9/20/2009, 05:02 PM
Yah he definitely flipped his ****. Looked like a lunatic.

Even ESPN only showed a few seconds of it instead of dedicating an entire program to his "leadership" and penis circumcising skills.

Chill out dude.

DarrellZero
9/20/2009, 05:15 PM
There's a fine line between fiery emotional leader and raving lunatic.

TBone has long since crossed it.

Hot Rod
9/20/2009, 05:33 PM
There's a fine line between fiery emotional leader and raving lunatic.

TBone has long since crossed it.

I really think so, because you see someone off the field who seems to be a nice gentleman, then the person on the field is a complete opposite! Just think how'd he react if someone got his food order wrong?

I saw on ESPN that UF put a plaque of his little motivational speech on the side of a building. How nice to know that one man makes a football team. You other players don't mean jack.

fadada1
9/20/2009, 05:45 PM
I really think so, because you see someone off the field who seems to be a nice gentleman, then the person on the field is a complete opposite! Just think how'd he react if someone got his food order wrong?

"mister, if you don't shut up i'm going to kick 100% of your ***!!!"

SoonerObsession
9/20/2009, 05:47 PM
I wonder if Jesus would act that way? ;P

rainiersooner
9/20/2009, 06:42 PM
and constantly spitting while he talks.

LOL

soonervegas
9/20/2009, 06:44 PM
I have never heard the term histrionics before. I am assuming it is a fancy term for "jackassery".

Hotrod3157
9/20/2009, 06:46 PM
For someone who is supposedly so humble he sure does do a lot of interviews and yells at his teammates to get attention. His act, and emphasis on act, has gotten so old. His teammates don't even look like they are paying attention to him anymore when he's yelling at them.

BoomerSoonerTexasscks
9/20/2009, 07:08 PM
One of these days that dude is going to blow a gasket on the field during one of those episodes. I remember Dan Cody pulling that and then passing out. The Right Revrend is heading in that direction

badger
9/20/2009, 07:08 PM
I'm starting to think that he just knows that the cameras are on him and knows that "Tim Tebow" has become bigger than the actual Time Tebow and he needs to act like the bigger "Tim Tebow" and not just be himself.

On the other hand, maybe he likes attention and likes to hear himself be "inspirational" and god-like or something :rolleyes:

Oh, and don't wish injury on other players. Not nice. You can certainly wish losing on other players, though. Injuries are personal. Losing is just part of the sport.

TXBOOMER
9/20/2009, 07:12 PM
I am tired of threads with his name on it on this board. F him!

Denton_Sooner
9/20/2009, 07:19 PM
Yeah, Timmy kinda jumped the shark with that whole "Im so pumped, Im p***ed" thing. Im sure for most of the guys there its wearing real thin..

What's the old saying... "Once is chance, Twice is coincidence, Three times is a pattern..." It just cant be as motivational as he thinks it is anymore...

FaninAma
9/20/2009, 08:09 PM
I am tired of threads with his name on it on this board. F him!

Is there any other subjects, names, terms, phrases or
words that you don't like seeing on the board? If you'll
let me know I will really try to avoid using them in
the future. :D

bri
9/20/2009, 08:13 PM
Tebow needs to get laid, stat. All that pent-up energy he's saving for marriage is causing these douch3tarded outbursts every ten minutes.

spacecadet
9/20/2009, 08:23 PM
If I were his teamate I would be a tad upset that it it's not about the Florida Gators anymore. It's about Tim Tebow.

Soonerus
9/20/2009, 08:35 PM
Tebow's behavior is borish...

sooneron
9/20/2009, 08:38 PM
I wonder if Jesus would act that way? ;P

Jesus was like, all famous and **** for gettin up in Paul's grill when he wasn't bringin' it whilst gettin' the word out.

Tebow's act is flippin tired and I want them to lose. However, I know it will be cause for another monosyllabic speech that makes him come off like a 7th grader on an after school special and the swamp trash nation will eat it up.

Before one of the other games this year, he was walking through the team while they were doing stretches and shaking their hands like he was the head coach or something. This sort of thing can't sit well with Urban, who's about as phony as Tim and pretends like he loves the little virgin dooshrocket.

TXBOOMER
9/20/2009, 09:20 PM
Is there any other subjects, names, terms, phrases or
words that you don't like seeing on the board? If you'll
let me know I will really try to avoid using them in
the future. :D

Uhhh...let's see...not really...Tebow is about it. Feel free though bro. I'm not the board police. Just stating my opinion. I truly am sick of hearing and seeing his freaking name.

JLB
9/20/2009, 09:38 PM
The guy needs to smoke a jay.

FaninAma
9/20/2009, 09:38 PM
Uhhh...let's see...not really...Tebow is about it. Feel free though bro. I'm not the board police. Just stating my opinion. I truly am sick of hearing and seeing his freaking name.

I understand. I just thought his most recent
example of *********gery deserved some mention.

JLB
9/20/2009, 09:39 PM
Bong hits for jesus.

westcoast_sooner
9/20/2009, 10:43 PM
BLASPHEMY!!!

all of you are going to espn hell!!!!

Does that mean I don't get to watch GameDay next time it's in Gainesville? no. Anything but that....

The Maestro
9/20/2009, 11:06 PM
This is my favorite thread of the season so far. Thank you, FaninAma.

Tebow is Tyler Hansborough on 'roids. ENjoy the college ride. Mike Alstott has yet to play QB in the NFL, and neither will Sir Lord Tebow.

stoopified
9/20/2009, 11:17 PM
BLASPHEMY!!!

all of you are going to espn hell!!!!Too late we are already there,Tebow 24/7/365.

GottaHavePride
9/20/2009, 11:31 PM
This is my favorite thread of the season so far. Thank you, FaninAma.

Tebow is Tyler Hansborough on 'roids. ENjoy the college ride. Mike Alstott has yet to play QB in the NFL, and neither will Sir Lord Tebow.

Tebow = Eric Crouch.

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/20/2009, 11:41 PM
I have heard That Cox is starting a Tim Tebow on Demand channel ;)

hobbes2702
9/21/2009, 02:13 AM
Everyone had the Tim Tebow on their high school team. It was the guy that no one liked. He thought being a leader meant being loud.

Sooner in Tampa
9/21/2009, 06:09 AM
The Tim Tebow bobbin head doll is now ANGRY...very ANGRY!!!!

Frozen Sooner
9/21/2009, 07:36 AM
Tebow needs to get laid, stat. All that pent-up energy he's saving for marriage is causing these douch3tarded outbursts every ten minutes.

Only Wonder Woman's uterus could handle his supercharged Kryptonian sperm. Any other woman? Boom-like a shotgun through the back.

badger
9/21/2009, 07:50 AM
It won't just be his teammates and the rest of college football that gets tired of him screaming every Saturday. Eventually ESPN will even give him the boot in favor of the latest hot topic to strike college football.

Notre Dame's possibility of making a BCS bowl with six losses might make Jimmy Porcupine Claussen a new fav target.

The rise of Miami (pre-OU game) might make their QB (what's his name? Jordy?) a new favorite.

The 'Stache craze may spread beyond Norman and make Landry Jones the new Tebow (without the annoying yelling, of course).

Anything's possible... but this guy yelling a lot with red paint on his jersey is last year's story and is getting old if it isn't already for everyone.

gaylordfan1
9/21/2009, 07:51 AM
I had respect for him last year for his beliefs and what he did off the field... but that was last year. The issue of SI were he appeared shirtless said a lot about him. And I will shoot myself in the face with a shotgun if I see his inspirational speach at half time of the MNC last year. He is becoming more and more lame as time passes.

1890MilesToNorman
9/21/2009, 08:00 AM
I need a good laugh, anyone have the video?

the_ouskull
9/21/2009, 09:27 AM

Yes, because it would give him even more free time to shoot promos, do interviews, etc, etc, etc... all of the "God is Human after all" stories aside, an injury to him would be one of the greatest things to ever happen to ESPN, and one of the worst things to ever happen to people who (used to?) like watching ESPN.

the_ouskull

DakotaSooner
9/21/2009, 09:50 AM
My Dad got the ESPN the magazine a couple of weeks ago with Tebow on the front, and he didn't even open the magazine, just threw it in the trash.

pac10SUX
9/21/2009, 09:59 AM
New term: Don't go all tebow on me, man! ;)

badger
9/21/2009, 10:06 AM
New term: Don't go all tebow on me, man! ;)

Or, in honor of that Florida student that tried to get John Kerry to talk about Skull and Bones:

"DON'T TEBOW ME, BRO!"

SouthFortySooner
9/21/2009, 10:21 AM
I had respect for him last year for his beliefs and what he did off the field... but that was last year. The issue of SI were he appeared shirtless said a lot about him. And I will shoot myself in the face with a shotgun if I see his inspirational speach at half time of the MNC last year. He is becoming more and more lame as time passes.

Foot man, Foot. NOT THE FACE! rant rant rant

sooneron
9/21/2009, 10:30 AM
Or, in honor of that Florida student that tried to get John Kerry to talk about Skull and Bones:

"DON'T TEBOW ME, BRO!"

heh

SoonerLB
9/21/2009, 11:23 AM
His parents really screwed up by not donating him to an orphanage in the Philippines.
Just sayin' .............. :D

Leroy Lizard
9/21/2009, 11:36 AM
I think Tebow feels compelled to live up to the hype. He knows the camera is on him and that the sporting nation is expecting to see the Tebow treatment.

bri
9/21/2009, 11:49 AM
Everyone had the Tim Tebow on their high school team. It was the guy that no one liked. He thought being a leader meant being loud.

My junior year, our Tim Tebow was a functionally retarded tight end who personally accounted for 2/3 of all the team's penalty yards. He was one of the seniors making a "rah-rah" speech during the team meeting after the last practice of the preseason, and he was milking it. Pacing back and forth, yelling, getting more and more worked up as he went along. "Guys, we weren't very good last year. In fact, we were 3-7. BUT WE'RE NOT GONNA GO 3-7 THIS YEAR, ARE WE?!?!!!?" Everyone played along and was all "no, we're not", then one of the other seniors yelled out "HELL NO! WE'RE GONNA GO 2-8!" Florida needs that guy in the worst way right now.

SoonerLB
9/21/2009, 01:19 PM
functionally retarded tight end

Not positive, but I kinda think this is what some NFL team will be saying about a year from now after they cut him.

Oldnslo
9/21/2009, 01:52 PM
I forget. What comes before a fall?

Truly? I think this guy is in for one of the all-time biggest meltdown/falls in the history of humanity. I kind of feel sorry for the kid, even while recognizing that he's a tool of the highest order.

Stitch Face
9/21/2009, 04:22 PM
Only Wonder Woman's uterus could handle his supercharged Kryptonian sperm. Any other woman? Boom-like a shotgun through the back.

But what if he wore a kryptonite condom?

budbarrybob
9/21/2009, 04:38 PM
Not positive, but I kinda think this is what some NFL team will be saying about a year from now after they cut him.

LOL SPEK

Frozen Sooner
9/21/2009, 05:27 PM
But what if he wore a kryptonite condom?

That'd kill him.

kevpks
9/21/2009, 06:50 PM
I look forward to Tebow being relegated to the following channels:

1) ESPN Classic (no avoiding that one)
2) TBN (he likely will have a weekly spot on there)
3) The 3rd quarter of the 4th game of the 2010 NFL preseason
4) Whatever public access station carries UFL games

I guess I'm a hater but I would rather watch reruns of the Colt McCoy/Jordan Shipley variety hour...errrr a Horns broadcast than see Tebow's self-righteous mug on my TV.

Stitch Face
9/21/2009, 10:01 PM
I would rather watch reruns of the Colt McCoy/Jordan Shipley variety hour

Bet you didn't know this, but Colt McCoy's favorite receiver is also his roommate!!!!!1

OKC-SLC
9/22/2009, 01:18 AM
...our Tim Tebow was a functionally retarded...

sounds about right.

jumperstop
9/22/2009, 03:51 AM
I don't know if his teamates are sick off him but I sure as hell am.

SoonerinSouthlake
9/22/2009, 08:41 AM
I was pretty impressed with his passion last year...All the way up to the BCS championship game. Then, after one of their scores, with their kickoff team lined up on field getting ready to kick, there he was 10 yards onto the field screaming at his team acting like he was the reason they were playing.

I said then....at some point in the next season(this year) his team mates will get sick of what is textbook grandstanding. At some point whether its during the season, or someone saying it later, we will hear examples of guys willing vocalize the team's collective groaning over his need to grab the spotlight with his antics.

goingoneight
9/22/2009, 10:46 AM
Tebow = Gator Ditka? Gator Madden?

ouwapiti
9/22/2009, 11:16 AM
maybe one of his teammates will give him the 'talk to the hand' one of these days....now that WOULD be funny