View Full Version : Are you a racist?

Jerk
9/19/2009, 06:17 PM
Thank you, Jimmy Peanut Farmer

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/990/obamaflowchart21.jpg

King Crimson
9/19/2009, 06:37 PM
gawd, get over it.

this kind of stuff is even dumber than air america.

OUAlumni1990
9/19/2009, 08:04 PM
with ya KC

47straight
9/20/2009, 01:38 PM
I thought it was pretty funny.

Veritas
9/20/2009, 02:06 PM
gawd, get over it.

this kind of stuff is even dumber than air america.

Hey now, I thought Robert Downey Jr was pretty funny.

StoopTroup
9/20/2009, 03:11 PM
So where on the chart do I start if I'm gonna tell a joke?

I want to make sure I don't hurt any feelers...lol

OklahomaTuba
9/20/2009, 04:12 PM
I'm just gonna assume that everyone that doesn't like this helpful and instructive chart is RAACIST, since that type of thinking seems to work well for most libz these days.

OklahomaTuba
9/20/2009, 04:15 PM
Speaking of RAACISM!!@!@@#@!@#@$!

Steele ‘curious’ that W.H. asks black governor to not seek reelection
By Kevin Bogardus - 09/20/09 11:36 AM ET
Michael Steele said it was “curious” on why the White House would ask New York Gov. David Paterson (D) not to run for reelection in 2010.

“I found that to be stunning, that the White House would send word to one of only two black governors in the country not to run for reelection,” Steele, the chairman of the Republican National Committee (RNC), said on CBS’s Face The Nation.

Steele was commenting on a report in The New York Times that said an intermediary of President Barack Obama sent word to Paterson that he should not run, considering his low approval ratings. Asked by host Bob Schieffer if race played a role in the White House’s decision to ask Paterson to back off from campaigning, Steele said he didn’t think so.

“It raises a curious point for me. I think Gov. Paterson’s numbers are about the same as Gov. Corzine’s. The president is with Gov. Corzine,” Steele said. The RNC chairman was referring to Gov. Jon Corzine, the Democratic New Jersey governor who is facing a tough reelection bid this year.

Steele also said he would be interested in black leaders’ response to the White House request.http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/59499-steele-curious-that-wh-asks-black-governor-to-not-seek-reelection

JLEW1818
9/20/2009, 04:44 PM
I'm racist against bad parenting

I'm racist against kids who get the opportunity and **** it up

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/20/2009, 05:05 PM
gawd, get over it.

this kind of stuff is even dumber than air america.funny and you know it.

Chuck Bao
9/20/2009, 05:06 PM
I am glad that we are all not racists here. I still wonder if any of you would be quite okay with your daughters marrying someone of a different race.

And, if she did and assuming you are white, what race would be your top preference? Hispanic, African-American, Middle Eastern, Asian, Native American.

Curly Bill
9/20/2009, 05:10 PM
I am glad that we are all not racists here. I still wonder if any of you would be quite okay with your daughters marrying someone of a different race.

And, if she did and assuming you are white, what race would be your top preference? Hispanic, African-American, Middle Eastern, Asian, Native American.

Rich! :D

9/20/2009, 05:15 PM
Rich! :DI'm thinking Native HispAsian might be a good fit into the family, but I wouldn't complain about Eastern-Afro-Latino.

Sooner_Havok
9/20/2009, 05:17 PM
Short answer, yes. Look at your arm, see the color of your skin? Ok, I hate everyone that is the same color as you. EVERYONE.

Wait, so does that make me a mega racist, or just anti-social?

Chuck Bao
9/20/2009, 05:27 PM
I like hearing that. You do realize that people of mixed race marriages still face an incredible amount of prejuidice. The children have to face it too. That's a reality in every country in the world. Say, Europe, I have gone on a marketing trip with a single Asian woman and seen first hand some really horrible stuff.

I liked the comment from that dude who said that Americans are inevitably going to be racists until the point that we have so many mixed marriages and we have literally fcucked oureselves out of racisim and into common heritage.

Curly Bill
9/20/2009, 05:28 PM
I like hearing that. You do realize that people of mixed race marriages still face an incredible amount of prejuidice. The children have to face it too. That's a reality in every country in the world. Say, Europe, I have gone on a marketing trip with a single Asian woman and seen first hand some really horrible stuff.

I liked the comment from that dude who said that Americans are inevitably going to be racists until the point that we have so many mixed marriages and we have literally fcucked oureselves out of racisim and into common heritage.

Was she hawt? I likes Asian women. ;)

9/20/2009, 05:32 PM
Was she hawt? I likes Asian women. ;)Esp. when they are OUTRAGED!:hot: :meat:

Tulsa_Fireman
9/20/2009, 08:14 PM

Asian. Because Clint Eastwood became buddies with Toad and they kick *** in math.

JLEW1818
9/20/2009, 08:15 PM
Asian. Because Clint Eastwood became buddies with Toad and they kick *** in math.

:D :D :D

walkoffsooner
9/20/2009, 08:41 PM
native american THEY HAVE SOCIALIZED heath care

Veritas
9/21/2009, 06:24 AM
You do realize that people of mixed race marriages still face an incredible amount of prejuidice. The children have to face it too.
Sad but true. My sister's husband is black and my niece just started kindergarten. She came home crying the other day because the other little girls were making fun of her hair...she sorta has a fro and theirs is blonde and straight. I never thought I'd want to go strangle a kinnygartner.

Now, I know those kids are probably to young to actually be racists; they're just little kids being ****ty like little kids are.

Personally, I could care less about skin color; my concern is culture. There are some aspects of minority cultures that are amazing and some that are quite disgusting.

badger
9/21/2009, 09:42 AM
I would say that everyone's racist for having ever pointed out the difference in someone's skin tone, but are you a sexist for realizing that men and women are difference?

So meh, whatev. Bye week will be two weeks of non-football hades.

JohnnyMack
9/21/2009, 09:47 AM
I would say that everyone's racist for having ever pointed out the difference in someone's skin tone, but are you a sexist for realizing that men and women are difference?

So meh, whatev. Bye week will be two weeks of non-football hades.

Go get back in the kitchen and finish makin' NP's pancakes.

badger
9/21/2009, 10:11 AM
Go get back in the kitchen and finish makin' NP's pancakes.

Yeah, NP would really go for that - I get to stay home from work and cook while he has to be in an office for 12 hours. :D

NormanPride
9/21/2009, 11:18 AM
Yeah, NP would really go for that - I get to stay home from work and cook while he has to be in an office for 12 hours. :D

Not to sap this thread up, but you making dinner on one of those 12 hour days was seriously one of the best things you've ever done. Just thought I'd make that public so Scott D can make fun of me. :D

I Am Right
9/21/2009, 11:45 AM
Thank you, Jimmy Peanut Farmer

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/990/obamaflowchart21.jpg

That is good!

badger
9/21/2009, 11:58 AM
This thread needs more lulz:
http://i36.tinypic.com/2rcbzty.jpg

TheHumanAlphabet
9/21/2009, 12:08 PM
Sad but true. My sister's husband is black and my niece just started kindergarten. She came home crying the other day because the other little girls were making fun of her hair...she sorta has a fro and theirs is blonde and straight. I never thought I'd want to go strangle a kinnygartner.

Now, I know those kids are probably to young to actually be racists; they're just little kids being ****ty like little kids are.

Personally, I could care less about skin color; my concern is culture. There are some aspects of minority cultures that are amazing and some that are quite disgusting.

What was that study that was recently in the news, 60% of 5 year olds picked and sorted people into groups by race. :eek: The jest of the research was that racism is innate :eek:, not a learned activity. How about that 5 year olds picked people and grouped them based on a difference that they could tell. Society may reinforce that "grouping" - but it isn't of itself "racist". If you group a bunch of women or men based on their "hotness" does that make you sexist or just horny?

I would think that if hair can be a distinct difference, then they will leap on that and tease others based on the difference. Like my 8 year old nephew said of another family member naming their newborn "Nash" - he said - why did they do that - they are only going to call him "trash" when he gets in older...

Bourbon St Sooner
9/21/2009, 12:49 PM
Not to sap this thread up, but you making dinner on one of those 12 hour days was seriously one of the best things you've ever done. Just thought I'd make that public so Scott D can make fun of me. :D

Well at least somebody's trying even harder than me to get laid.

NormanPride
9/21/2009, 02:11 PM
:D

badger
9/21/2009, 02:23 PM
Well at least somebody's trying even harder than me to get laid.

There is no try. [/yoda]

Chuck Bao
9/21/2009, 02:53 PM
What was that study that was recently in the news, 60% of 5 year olds picked and sorted people into groups by race. :eek: The jest of the research was that racism is innate :eek:, not a learned activity. How about that 5 year olds picked people and grouped them based on a difference that they could tell. Society may reinforce that "grouping" - but it isn't of itself "racist". If you group a bunch of women or men based on their "hotness" does that make you sexist or just horny?

I would think that if hair can be a distinct difference, then they will leap on that and tease others based on the difference. Like my 8 year old nephew said of another family member naming their newborn "Nash" - he said - why did they do that - they are only going to call him "trash" when he gets in older...

Ummm....so, it is innate in all of us to poke fun of people who are different on the outside. I don't think that is worth a news flash. But as adults, people are expected to look beyond stereotypes and teach their kids to do the same. If you want to say that that is not racist, just innate, I ain't buying that cop out.

C&CDean
9/21/2009, 03:27 PM
I ain't racist. However, I am prejudiced, and quite possibly a bigot.

I cannot say there is any one race I hate, or even really dislike. However, I will say that based on my own personal life experiences, there's some races - IN GENERAL - that I just don't trust or feel comfortable around - IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES.

Example: If it's 1am, and I'm down around NE 23d in OKC, and I see a group of young, black gentlemen hanging on a corner checking me out, I will probably go the other way - based on my past life experiences with such groups. If it's a group of young, white gentlemen, I don't think twice about walking right on by them. Is that racist? I don't think so. I'd like to call it "common sensical." Doesn't mean the white boys won't try to roll me, it just means in my fiddy-something years on this planet, I haven't had that problem personally.

I could say the same thing about some of the groups of asian and hispanic kids I've seen over the years. I was in Redondo Beach one time and a group of asian kids (gang bangers fo sho) were hanging by a pier jacking with passersby. I decided to cross the street. Racist? I don't think so.

Also, when the tube is on and the news guy goes "such and such robbery/beating/murder happened and they're looking for....." I always think "black dude." Is that racist? I'd like to think it's because about 90% of the time, it does happen to be a black dude they're looking for. My life experiences have conditioned me to think this way. Racist? Who the **** knows?

OUAlumni1990
9/21/2009, 03:41 PM
I used to be prejudiced when I was younger, then realized as I got older I was just being ignorant. People cannot control or choose what their skin color is. When I realized this, I started to get along ALOT better with non-whites. Its more of a culture thing to me, I really have a problem with the Hindu culture, but not all of them are that way, but they seem to have some sort of "superior" complex.

My wife is Latino, and believe me 90% of our marital problems have been cultural differences. We have a beautiful boy that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world, and would gladly give my own life for.

As far as crime goes, I believe that to be more of a economic status thing rather than a racial thing. People who are broke tend to steal more, duh. Doesn't matter the race really.

KABOOKIE
9/21/2009, 04:03 PM
I ain't racist. However, I am prejudiced, and quite possibly a bigot.

I cannot say there is any one race I hate, or even really dislike. However, I will say that based on my own personal life experiences, there's some races - IN GENERAL - that I just don't trust or feel comfortable around - IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES.

Example: If it's 1am, and I'm down around NE 23d in OKC, and I see a group of young, black gentlemen hanging on a corner checking me out, I will probably go the other way - based on my past life experiences with such groups. If it's a group of young, white gentlemen, I don't think twice about walking right on by them. Is that racist? I don't think so. I'd like to call it "common sensical." Doesn't mean the white boys won't try to roll me, it just means in my fiddy-something years on this planet, I haven't had that problem personally.

I could say the same thing about some of the groups of asian and hispanic kids I've seen over the years. I was in Redondo Beach one time and a group of asian kids (gang bangers fo sho) were hanging by a pier jacking with passersby. I decided to cross the street. Racist? I don't think so.

Also, when the tube is on and the news guy goes "such and such robbery/beating/murder happened and they're looking for....." I always think "black dude." Is that racist? I'd like to think it's because about 90% of the time, it does happen to be a black dude they're looking for. My life experiences have conditioned me to think this way. Racist? Who the **** knows?

Racial prejudice is a form of racism. Of course, I like to say EVERYONE is racist. It's just a matter of how much.

Chuck Bao
9/21/2009, 04:29 PM
Yes, there are economic realities and tendencies. I appreciate Dean's candor. In a sense, I am the same way.

I will not start a religious discussion with a muslim. I refuse to live in any muslim country.

I will not start a conversation with anyone who says that the Jews are God's chosen people. Unfortunately, we have lots of people who think that in my home country.

My prejuidices seem more than skin deep, but in some parts of the world that is built into the skin color and built in prejudices.

So, it is not only culture and skin color.

LosAngelesSooner
9/21/2009, 04:50 PM
Races/minorities in big urban areas typically have a different culture and lifestyle than races/minorities in rural areas or small cities.

That right there skews how white people in big cities feel towards/approach minorities and why they get grumpy with white people in rural areas and small cities for their views on minorities.

I think it would do EVERY person some good to spend a bit of their life in a) big cities, b) small rural towns and c) a foreign nation NOT on a U.S. military base/job/etc.

After those experiences it tends to open people's minds up a bit toward how others feel/think/believe.

Scott D
9/21/2009, 04:53 PM
This thread amused me too much to make fun of NP in any way shape or form.

NormanPride
9/21/2009, 05:07 PM
Thanks, racism!

;)

OklahomaTuba
9/21/2009, 05:13 PM
What that chart needs is a nice pic of democratic senator Byrd in his KKK uniform..

LosAngelesSooner
9/21/2009, 05:15 PM
Or any number of KKK members who are currently registered Republicans!

Yay! This game is FUN!

OklahomaTuba
9/21/2009, 05:20 PM

Yay! This game is FUN!Like?

I'm betting there are about 1000% more child sex-slave pimps in Obama's ACORN than KKK members in the GOP.

KABOOKIE
9/21/2009, 05:24 PM
Races/minorities in big urban areas typically have a different culture and lifestyle than races/minorities in rural areas or small cities.

That right there skews how white people in big cities feel towards/approach minorities and why they get grumpy with white people in rural areas and small cities for their views on minorities.

I think it would do EVERY person some good to spend a bit of their life in a) big cities, b) small rural towns and c) a foreign nation NOT on a U.S. military base/job/etc.

After those experiences it tends to open people's minds up a bit toward how others feel/think/believe.

Huh? Some of the most racist people I knew lived in the city. Of course some of the post apologetic folks did too. WTF do people think big city living is the model of racial harmony? By the same token, there are a lot of countries that make the good old USofA look like great place for racial and cultural diversity.

LosAngelesSooner
9/21/2009, 05:27 PM
Huh? Some of the most racist people I knew lived in the city. Of course some of the post apologetic folks did too. WTF do people think big city living is the model of racial harmony? By the same token, there are a lot of countries that make the good old USofA look like great place for racial and cultural diversity.Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeah.

You kinda totally missed what I was saying.

LosAngelesSooner
9/21/2009, 05:32 PM
Like?

I'm betting there are about 1000% more child sex-slave pimps in Obama's ACORN than KKK members in the GOP.LMFAO!

YAY!!

Let's play a fun game, shall we, Tuba?

What states have the highest concentration of Klan members?

Then tell me which states vote "Republican" most consistently and most solidly?

AFTER you answer those questions we'll start a new game called "Which political party has had more sex scandals in the past 10 years." Following that we'll have a sub-game called "Which political party has had more sex scandals involving young boys and congressional pages."

Then we'll get into "Names of Republicans who've run for Congress despite the fact that they were Klansmen for 200," Alex.

This is a FUUUUN set of games we're about to play!

Isn't hate great?! I'm so glad I'm trying to play your games today, Tuba! I never KNEW blindly hating my fellow Americans simply because they "differ with my views politically" could be so much fun!!!

And the simple truth that all the facts are on my side in this one...just makes it that...much...more...enjoyable.

:D

KABOOKIE
9/21/2009, 05:33 PM
Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeah.

You kinda totally missed what I was saying.

I'm sorry.

So, what's the breakdown of (R) v. (D) KKK members? ;)

LosAngelesSooner
9/21/2009, 05:41 PM
I'm sorry.

So, what's the breakdown of (R) v. (D) KKK members? ;)Too many vs. Too many.

I Am Right
9/21/2009, 07:50 PM

Yay! This game is FUN!

Lets see, yeah sheets Byrd, oops he is a Democrat.

I Am Right
9/21/2009, 07:56 PM
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: As promised, ladies and gentlemen, the Official Obama Criticizer, certified black enough to criticize, Mr. Bo Snerdley.

SNERDLEY: This is Bo Snerdley, official Barack Obama criticizer for the EIB Network, certified black enough to criticize with a heavy dose of pure, unadulterated organic slave blood. I have a statement. President Obama, your weekend media blitz to again try and reverse your sagging fortunes implementing your socialist health care takeover failed. The only ones buying it are those who are already in so deep they can't see out. Nobody else wants in. And you've changed messages so many times you are quickly losing all credibility. It has become apparent that you view speech-making and television appearances as a substitute for real governance. Given the state of our economy and our weakening defense posture, perhaps it is time for you to spend a little less time on television and a little more time coming to terms with the magnitude of failure your leadership is causing. It hasn't been a year yet, you have no major achievement, and you're racking up a string of disasters. Our economy is still in the tank. Our enemies, thanks to your ineffective foreign policy decisions, think we have become a weakened nation, and some are openly gloating about it. Respectfully, sir, shape up or you will soon replace Jimmy Carter as the worst president in the last hundred years. And now and now a trans --

RUSH: Wait just a second. He said he has not racked up any successes. I beg to differ. Nationalizing mortgages and nationalizing the student loan program. Do not, Official Obama Criticizer, ignore those. While these other failures have happened, he is gobbling up the private sector like Pac-Man on steroids. Now back to the Official Obama Criticizer.

SNERDLEY: I revise and extend my remarks. You, sir, have no major achievements and a string of disasters for the American people. For yourself, El Rushbo just named a few. And now a translation for our EIB brothers and sisters in the hood. What up, B? Yo, dog, check it out, yo. I mean you got some issues, yo. Remember, it's September, and, yo, bro, we still don't see no jobs out here, yo, ain't that much hope, and what be changing ain't changing like you said it was going to change. Bush is gone, yo, but you and your crew still raise him up every time somebody starts asking questions, where the jobs? When you not on TV speechifying, you and Michelle and the kiddies are out living large, man. We seen the pictures, man. You all been to Paris, out to dinner, New York, man, London, Harry Potter tours and all that stuff. But check it out, man, out here in the hood, man, nobody is chillin', everybody's illin', ain't nobody got the dough for them kind of vacations, yo. You know how bad it is, Bama? Man, people are starting to sell their bling, man. What's up with that?

Nobody can see what their stimulatin' money is stimulatin' man, unless you're stimulating employment. Oh, check this out, my mainness. Tell your crew somin' somin'. Stop whining about this race stuff, man, you HBIC now, yo, you the head black in charge, you in charge of everything, you running the show. You are the man, okay? So just bring it. You all don't have to come with this race stuff no more. You up in there, man. You up in the house. Bring it, okay? Tell your crew to stop making excuses. Now we see them boys up on Wall Street, you know, they kind of coming out rolling again, but we don't see you here. Here's another tip, yo, you making the Russians happy but you making the brothers yappy, okay? Ain't nobody got no spending money out here, yo. Okay? You worrying health care, that's not the deal, man, it's the jobs, the healthy jobs takes cares of the healthy health care, homey. So let me run this on you, man, step off the TV, we already know what you look like, we know you're in charge, stop spending, stop the grinning, get busy, get some jobs up here going or we going to break you off that hope and change thing next time election rolls out, yo. I'm telling you, you got that? You feeling me? That concludes this statement.

RUSH: And that is the Official Obama Criticizer, Bo Snerdley, certified black enough to criticize with 100% organic authentic slave blood. So the Official Obama Criticizer above criticism, and the Official Obama Criticizer found exclusively here at the EIB Network.

Scott D
9/21/2009, 08:10 PM
*sigh* doctored transcripts again. Good thing that show is entertainment therefore doctored transcripts aren't lies.

LosAngelesSooner
9/21/2009, 08:10 PM
Rush Limbaugh is the fringe voice of intolerance, hate and bigotry...not to mention hypocrisy.

To quote him is to quote nothing, for he represents no thought, only hate.

To espouse his beliefs is to negate any substance in any argument you may be trying to make.

LosAngelesSooner
9/21/2009, 08:14 PM
For instance:

RUSH: And that is the Official Obama Criticizer, Bo Snerdley, certified black enough to criticize with 100% organic authentic slave blood.

He is a worthless piece of ****. He is a pariah. He is a pustule on the *** of America. When he dies the collective IQ of our nation will go up and the collective weight of our nation will go down.

**** him.

In other news, I'm gonna go eat some Tapas. :D

I Am Right
9/22/2009, 06:38 PM
For instance:

He is a worthless piece of ****. He is a pariah. He is a pustule on the *** of America. When he dies the collective IQ of our nation will go up and the collective weight of our nation will go down.

**** him.

In other news, I'm gonna go eat some Tapas. :D

Whoa. you are not having any more fun are you. Byrd, Grand Master of the KKK.

LosAngelesSooner
9/22/2009, 07:59 PM
Oh, RLiMC's Troll...you're ever so clever. :rolleyes:

I already spiked the "one example" argument. And I did it without even going into how Byrd is actually a Republican. But if you want to get depantsed again in front of everyone on here...be my guest. ;)