PDA

View Full Version : Lane Kiffin p*ssed off football Jesus

Sirus
9/18/2009, 05:03 PM
He will make you pay.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=4476255&sportCat=ncf

badger
9/18/2009, 05:14 PM
As much as I don't think Tennessee can pull this off, this is the SEC. Every team is going to try to put a season ending hit on Tebow. If that hit were to come in this game, it might just sink the team much like the hit on Bradford sank us :(

I don't want it to happen - I think teams are on Florida's schedule that can beat them Tebow or not - but I think it will happen.

Crucifax Autumn
9/18/2009, 06:40 PM
I hope in this one little case Kiffin's ego and shat talk turns out to be valid and they bury them. Not gonna happen, but I can hope.

Curly Bill
9/18/2009, 10:35 PM
I hope Florida beats the ever livin crap outta Tennessee.

I don't like the Gaytors, but I hate, really really hate Tennessee!

sooneron
9/18/2009, 10:53 PM
Hate Kiffin for his slimy usc allegiance. Hate Fulmer for his "antics" against bama.

Hate Tebow, hate Urban (he seems more and more like a phony)

Yeah, I find myself pulling for a meteor in this one, again.

Dizzle Shizzle
9/18/2009, 11:42 PM
That's a lot of hate Sooneron, let it go, you will feel better.

Frozen Sooner
9/18/2009, 11:58 PM
I'm all about the Gators laying 90 or so on Tennessee.

1. Every 'Bama fan hates Tennessee by nature. They're my second love, but I've got to go with the Tide on this one. Don't like Florida much either, but the hate list goes 1. Auburn 2. Tennessee around these parts.

2. Their colors are orange and white.

3. They abbreviate as "UT".

4. Lane Kiffin really is an ***.

Sooner70
9/20/2009, 07:32 AM
All I saw is Kiffin say "....when we beat Florida...". He didn't predict which decade that might happen.

Leroy Lizard
9/20/2009, 09:14 AM
College football has turned into a MTV reality show. The media reminds me of a bunch of kids pushing two boys together to start a fight.