PDA

View Full Version : Leach on Crabtree: Loner, not diva

badger
9/18/2009, 01:25 PM
Link here. (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/18/leach-crabtree-more-of-a-longer-than-a-diva/)

Thoughts? I can still picture Mikey being all like "If he wasn't going to play for the Niners, I'd love to take him back for our game this week" on the issue, but it's nice that he's standing up for his alumnus.

soonerinabilene
9/18/2009, 01:42 PM
Were people calling Emmitt Smith a diva when he skipped the start of the 1993 season? (Nope; they were calling Jerry Jones a jackass. And some things never change.)

Emmitt had already proved he was the best rb in the nfl at that point, and wanted to paid as if he were the best. Crabtree hasnt proved jack sh*t, except that his cousin is an idiot if he thinks they will make up the money he lost this year. If he would have just signed the original offer, he'd have 10 digits sitting in his bank, in 3-4 years he would be a free agent, get out of san fran, and if he proved that he was the best, he could get paid like the best. But demanding top 5 money when you werent a top 5 pick is retarded. And if your only excuse is"Well, the Raiders are the only team dumb enough to pick Heyward-Bay in front of me, so i should get more than him", you are S.O.L.

BoulderSooner79
9/18/2009, 02:28 PM
Punish the team that drafts you because of the other teams ahead of them that didn't. Yeah, that make sense. The kid is getting bad advice, but he's the one that is listening.

Breadburner
9/18/2009, 03:40 PM
Crabtree=Dumbass......

salth2o
9/18/2009, 03:57 PM
Does a new sign need to be made?

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5214/cvrcrabtreeng2.jpg

StoopTroup
9/18/2009, 04:01 PM
I still dumped him off my fantasy team.

He's costing me points and I bet his team feels the same way. Did you come to play football or bilk dough outta of the fat wallets? If you can play like you say...they will pay.

Now get that diamond out of your ear and get to work!

Leroyt
9/19/2009, 01:09 PM
Crabtree=Dumbass......

Heard on the radio that San Fran offers may start going down. Fewer games = fewer dead prezidents.