PDA

View Full Version : Hannity special

swardboy
9/17/2009, 08:42 PM
I can't believe what I'm seeing....environmental concerns for a 2" "smelter" fish has diverted irrigation water from the valley to the sea. The bread basket of the world has been turned into a desert. Obama could invoke the "God clause" and put human need above the viability of an obscure fish. Jobs have been lost in droves. This could take California out of the Democrats bailiwick.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/17/2009, 08:45 PM
Scary, ain't it?

Fraggle145
9/17/2009, 08:51 PM
The only reason the valley was so fertile was they pumped its freakin aquifer dry...

Fraggle145
9/17/2009, 08:52 PM
See the sinking land...?

http://neatorama.cachefly.net/images/2009-05/land-subsidence-san-joaquin-valley.jpg

StoopTroup
9/17/2009, 08:53 PM
Who gives a **** about California.

Fraggle145
9/17/2009, 08:54 PM
I dont understand why people dont farm where the water is...

LosAngelesSooner
9/17/2009, 08:55 PM
:les:KNOWLEDGE SCARES ME!!!!!

LosAngelesSooner
9/17/2009, 08:56 PM
Who gives a **** about California.^^^ This attitude from people in OK and TX has always cracked me up.

StoopTroup
We've got deserts in America...but we don't live in them!

http://www.jimmccrary.com/pages/page7/images/11sam1.jpg

GottaHavePride
Smelt are a primary food source for a LOT of larger fish and birds. If the smelt population collapses, expect salmon and trout to follow right after.

LosAngelesSooner
9/17/2009, 08:58 PM
Besides...he who smelt it...

StoopTroup
9/17/2009, 08:59 PM
I hope California falls into the Ocean. Then there will be plenty of irrigation.

Curly Bill
Does this increase the odds of Cali toppling into the ocean?

spacecadet
Aint nothing but Steers and ****** in Cali and I don't see any horns!

Curly Bill
9/17/2009, 09:00 PM
Damn ST, great minds and stuff. :D

JohnnyMack
9/17/2009, 09:01 PM
We've got deserts in America...but we don't live in them!

http://www.jimmccrary.com/pages/page7/images/11sam1.jpg

You people don't need food!!! You need moving vans!!!

StoopTroup
9/17/2009, 09:02 PM
Disney World > Disneyland

Fraggle145
9/17/2009, 09:04 PM
Smelt are a primary food source for a LOT of larger fish and birds. If the smelt population collapses, expect salmon and trout to follow right after.

There are connections in a food web!? :eek:

And salmon pretty much support the majority of the marine, river, and terrestrial ecosystems including all of the forests on the Northwestern Seaboard, with all of the nutrients they are responsible for carrying?

LosAngelesSooner
9/17/2009, 09:11 PM
Jealousy is an ugly quality in people.

LosAngelesSooner
9/17/2009, 09:15 PM
I hope California falls into the Ocean. Then there will be plenty of irrigation.

Does this increase the odds of Cali toppling into the ocean?

Damn ST, great minds and stuff. :D
Yeah. Nothing like making jokes about the deaths of millions of people, the loss of our nation's primary source of food and technology, the largest and most important port on the West Coast which is our gateway to all of Asia, one of the most important financial components of our nation's economy as well as some of the most amazing land and scenery we have simply because you have trouble dealing with a combination of childish jealousy and political/philosophical differences with your fellow citizens who live there.

You guys are the GREATEST minds. Really.

StoopTroup
9/17/2009, 09:22 PM
Quite Frankly LAS....they have been warned way before we made fun of them. Some of them don't understand how we put up with Twisters and Super Cells.

I think your being a tad sensitive.

We really don't want anything bad to happen. We don't want anymore refugees. Louisiana left us with plenty. :D

StoopTroup
9/17/2009, 09:24 PM
Plus I'd make tons of dough doing scuba trips to show folks all those stars once I retire.

GrapevineSooner
9/17/2009, 09:26 PM

That'll also be the day I go back to Annandale.

GrapevineSooner
9/17/2009, 09:32 PM
You insensitive jerks.

How can you joke about death (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2480107#post2480107)?

Curly Bill
9/17/2009, 10:01 PM
Take a deep breath and relax LAS, this is just our friendly neighborhood message board here. Some of us come on here to joke and stuff, you know - nothing too serious...

...I'm surprised you of all people forgot that. ;)

KABOOKIE
9/17/2009, 10:06 PM
PEOPLE'S HOUSES ARE FLOODING HERE!!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!

CK Sooner
9/17/2009, 10:06 PM
LAS has his panties in a wad.

Soonerus
9/17/2009, 10:07 PM
I love California...but they are having a tough time...

KABOOKIE
9/17/2009, 10:09 PM
LAS has his panties in a wad.

A man-made change, no doubt.

Fraggle145
9/17/2009, 10:11 PM
I root for natural disasters.

JohnnyMack
9/17/2009, 10:15 PM
I root for natural disasters.

Oh Rus is here. He posted just a few minutes ago.

Soonerus
9/17/2009, 10:16 PM
Oh Rus is here. He posted just a few minutes ago.

Eh, speak engli...

LosAngelesSooner
9/17/2009, 10:46 PM
You insensitive jerks.

How can you joke about death (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2480107#post2480107)?An off color joke about one person does not equal constantly wishing millions of people would die along with all the things I mentioned in my previous post.

LAS has his panties in a wad.I don't see your momma anywhere.

Quite Frankly LAS....they have been warned way before we made fun of them. Some of them don't understand how we put up with Twisters and Super Cells.

I think your being a tad sensitive.

We really don't want anything bad to happen. We don't want anymore refugees. Louisiana left us with plenty. :DPerhaps. Maybe I am being "sensitive" but I think you guys would get a little bit sensitive about people wishing death and disaster upon you if every single time someone from California mentioned Oklahoma they then said, "I wish a massive storm of tornadoes would wipe that state from the face of the earth and kill everyone in there because it's full of nothing but ignorant, backwards thinking Mongoloid Neanderthals."

Shoot, we Okies get sensitive when Texans start talking simple smack about how our state isn't educated or is boring or is full of trailer parks.

Jest sayin'...

But, sure, fine...I'll try to find my sense of humor. It's around here somewhere.

Soonerus
9/17/2009, 10:47 PM
LAS, ignore the ignoramus'...

LosAngelesSooner
9/17/2009, 10:49 PM
But then I'd be talking to myself...(and ignoring myself, too)

:D

Breadburner
9/17/2009, 10:50 PM
He is a whiner.....

CK Sooner
9/17/2009, 10:51 PM
He is a whiner.....

LOL

Soonerus
9/17/2009, 10:52 PM

Good point, especially the latter one...

StoopTroup
9/18/2009, 05:08 AM
I'm not wishing millions would die LAS...

It is written...

http://blogs.pioneerlocal.com/religion/73576_holy_bible_on_table.jpg

What you all in California are seeing is the first signs...

What? You don't think Pete Carroll isn't someone's minion?

Seriously...REPENT NOW ! ! !

CK Sooner
9/18/2009, 08:08 AM
I'm not wishing millions would die LAS...

It is written...

http://blogs.pioneerlocal.com/religion/73576_holy_bible_on_table.jpg

What you all in California are seeing is the first signs...

What? You don't think Pete Carroll isn't someone's minion?

Stoop, you hurt the little babies feelings. Cmon!

Breadburner
9/18/2009, 08:12 AM
It's interesting how his hero can sit down and a have beer summit but when a real crisis is occuring the POTUS is nowhere to be found.....The funny thing is it's all been created by their own home grown radicals......

olevetonahill
9/18/2009, 08:17 AM
Just cause I Know Cal. Is gonna fall in the Ocean
Dont mean I wish it so
LAS Move while you have a chance :eek:

olevetonahill
9/18/2009, 08:19 AM

Isn't this as usual ?:rolleyes:

85Sooner
9/18/2009, 02:23 PM
Yeah. Nothing like making jokes about the deaths of millions of people, the loss of our nation's primary source of food and technology, the largest and most important port on the West Coast which is our gateway to all of Asia, one of the most important financial components of our nation's economy as well as some of the most amazing land and scenery we have simply because you have trouble dealing with a combination of childish jealousy and political/philosophical differences with your fellow citizens who live there.

You guys are the GREATEST minds. Really.

Funny if that dry area somehow contributes to the "Big One" because of the lack of water.

C&CDean
9/18/2009, 02:38 PM
Oh, so letting the water go through the dam that chops up some of the smelt means there will be no more salmon and **** in the world? Bull biscuits.

40% unemployment cause they won't turn the water on. Stupid ****.

And as for California, Southern cal can suck it as far as I'm concerned. The one and only thing they've got going for them is the weather. Pretty much best weather in the world. Everything else is crap. If the big earthquake could drop everything say 50 miles south of San Francisco into the Pacific I'd be good with it. Eastern and northern cal can stay.

OklahomaTuba
9/18/2009, 03:35 PM
And the eco-nazi's want to do basically the same thing to the rest of the country's economy with their cap and trade bill.

Pray for these people.

StoopTroup
9/18/2009, 03:43 PM
Ain't nuthin' like some good ole crappie.

Screw salmon.

OklahomaTuba
9/18/2009, 04:07 PM
Wonder how destroying the lives of thousands of Hispanic American's has helped the Salmon so far?????

mdklatt
9/18/2009, 04:12 PM
the largest and most important port on the West Coast

The Port of Reno and Tahoe Bay. I like it.

:texan:

NormanPride
9/18/2009, 04:55 PM
Wonder how destroying the lives of thousands of Hispanic American's has helped the Salmon so far?????

The salmon? I bet they love it.

mdklatt
9/18/2009, 04:59 PM
Heh, now the right-wingers are all concerned about teh illegals.

Dems took der jobs!

mdklatt
9/18/2009, 05:00 PM
Funny if that dry area somehow contributes to the "Big One" because of the lack of water.

How would that happen?

StoopTroup
9/18/2009, 05:01 PM
Anyone have a good carp recipe?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Iel3IXJ_g7A/STfeDCykAXI/AAAAAAAAGPM/iyr1qH5seAw/s400/Fried+carp.jpg

SanJoaquinSooner
9/18/2009, 08:56 PM
I swear you California bashers .... just don't appreciate the amazing productivity of our agricultural industry. Four of the top five producing counties in the U.S. are in California. Fresno county has a greater agricultural output than the entire state of Oklahoma.

More than half the nation's fruit, nuts, and vegetables come from here. California is the nation's number one dairy state.

It is a sight to behold to drive down Highway 101 through John Steinbeck's digs - the Salinas Valley where 80% of the nation's lettuce is grown (the Salad Bowl of America). On either side of you are two mountain ranges and in between is God's giant pool table with miles and miles of the smoothest, deep green felt.

And those of you who love to kick, pi$$, and $hit on the migrant workers who are an integral part of the whole enterprise would have your wish come true if California were to fall into the ocean. I guess you can move agricultural production to Detroit and convert the auto factories into green houses. Let's see, you can pay the most unproductive UAW workers in the country $75/hour with full benefits including age 55 retirement, to tend to those greenhouses.

And that's just agriculture. LA has the largest concentration of engineers in the world. And has there ever been so much pure unadulterated capital driven innovation than what is found in Silicon Valley?

http://top10produce.com/images/SalinasValley115.JPG

LosAngelesSooner
9/18/2009, 10:51 PM
Stoop, you hurt the little babies feelings. Cmon!

:DNo, you maroon, that was actually funny.

You, however, are not. :cool: