PDA

View Full Version : warshington

Jello Biafra
9/17/2009, 12:38 PM
still has no chance to win?

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac10/post/_/id/2852/barkley-not-throwing-corp-like-to-start

Hot Rod
9/17/2009, 12:48 PM
Barkley's arm is special -- he's by far the best pure athlete the Trojans have had at the position.

Yeah, you other QBs just flat out sucked!

The_Red_Patriot
9/17/2009, 12:51 PM
Washington will win this game...mark it down.

Why?

Its mid September........USC just beat a top 10 opponent.......its time for their yearly loss to a very mediocre opponent.

Boomer.....
9/17/2009, 12:51 PM
Hey! That's the great Mitch Mustain your talking about.

stoopified
9/17/2009, 12:54 PM
Washington not only can win but already has one of the biggest wins in history,he beat the Redcoats. :)

Jello Biafra
9/17/2009, 12:55 PM
Washington not only can win but already has one of the biggest wins in history,he beat the Redcoats. :)

that was WASHington....we're talking bout

WARSHinton

ouduckhunter
9/17/2009, 01:30 PM
Dang it! At the end of last week I bought tickets to the Cincy - Oregon St game. Otherwise, I'd make the drive north to Seattle and cheer against USC! Go Huskies!

CK Sooner
9/17/2009, 01:47 PM
Probably not going to be that big of drop off talent wise.

Collier11
9/17/2009, 01:50 PM
UW will cover, I have no doubt about it. Im not sure if they will win but it will be closer than most think

badger
9/17/2009, 01:53 PM
Warsh had pretty cool fans that were supportive of their team and kept trying to be enthusiastic as we got farther and farther ahead early in the game until it was completely a lost cause, which they started filtering out quietly and without too many vulgarities.

With that said, I was really hoping Mikey would go out there and give them a real reason to cheer, other than just blind loyalty to their favorite school. Nothing against Tech, but they're in our conference and every time we visit Mikey in Lubbock worries me.

Oh, and as for USC, they are going to choke at least once. Why not against Zona?

Collier11
9/17/2009, 02:12 PM
Sorry Badj but their fans were idiots to the max, ive never in my life heard more sh*t talkers from a team that just went 0-12 the year before

They were really loyal to the team though

badger
9/17/2009, 02:22 PM
Ok, didn't say they didn't talk sh!t... I just said that they were cool because they supported their team and were enthusiastic up until it was pretty well decided.

We received an enormous amount of sh!t talking (but it was all funny and I didn't think they were going to beer shower or kill us) on our way past the tailgaters (aka hippie hackie sack players), mostly related to the fact that we were effing hillbillies that stole their NBA team.

And to be fair, they went 0-12 over the course of the entire season. When we visited, they were only like 0-3 or 0-4 or however many games they had played thus far... and one of those should have been a win if it weren't for a spiked flag :D

NormanPride
9/17/2009, 02:23 PM
Yeah, all our experiences were positive. They did drink a lot, though.

Jello Biafra
9/17/2009, 02:24 PM
mostly related to the fact that we were effing hillbillies that stole their NBA team.

:D

the sad part is, even OUR nba team would have beaten thier football team that day.

Jello Biafra
9/17/2009, 02:27 PM
ARRRRRGHHHHHHH im gonna get ya Norman........

Collier11
9/17/2009, 02:30 PM
Ok, didn't say they didn't talk sh!t... I just said that they were cool because they supported their team and were enthusiastic up until it was pretty well decided.

We received an enormous amount of sh!t talking (but it was all funny and I didn't think they were going to beer shower or kill us) on our way past the tailgaters (aka hippie hackie sack players), mostly related to the fact that we were effing hillbillies that stole their NBA team.

And to be fair, they went 0-12 over the course of the entire season. When we visited, they were only like 0-3 or 0-4 or however many games they had played thus far... and one of those should have been a win if it weren't for a spiked flag :D

Did anyone happen to see the the really really drunk guy tailgating who was dressed like a pimp, had his purple shirt unbottoned, and was talking loads of crap?

badger
9/17/2009, 02:31 PM
Did anyone happen to see the the really really drunk guy tailgating who was dressed like a pimp, had his purple shirt unbottoned, and was talking loads of crap?

Yes, I got him on our video camera... I have yet to post all the video I took.

Oh, and to the bears fan attempting to talk weaker sh!t than the warsh fans did last season, I sent you a gift:
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif

;)

Jello Biafra
9/17/2009, 02:35 PM
Yes, I got him on our video camera... I have yet to post all the video I took.

Oh, and to the bears fan attempting to talk weaker sh!t than the warsh fans did last season, I sent you a gift:
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif

;)

*sigh*

go ahead and kick me while im down.

badger
9/17/2009, 02:37 PM
*sigh*

go ahead and kick me while im down.

Oh now, I was going to spare you the agony of having to out the fact that you cheer for a losing team, but as long as you told the entire inner nets that you're da bears fan, here's a thread-related taunt:

Your season is starting out the same way Warshington's 0-12 season did.

:P

Jello Biafra
9/17/2009, 02:39 PM
Oh now, I was going to spare you the agony of having to out the fact that you cheer for a losing team, but as long as you told the entire inner nets that you're da bears fan, here's a thread-related taunt:

Your season is starting out the same way Warshington's 0-12 season did.

:P

:cry:

:D

Collier11
9/17/2009, 02:40 PM
Its not just him, I believe Tommie suffers right along with ya ;)

badger
9/17/2009, 02:40 PM
:cry: <-- You after Harris' INT

:D <--- Me after Harris' INT

:rolleyes: <--- Warsh after they lost to LSU just as they expected to

Jello Biafra
9/17/2009, 02:49 PM
:cry: <-- You after Harris' INT

:D <--- Me after Harris' INT

:rolleyes: <--- Warsh after they lost to LSU just as they expected to

INT?!?!?

INT?!?!?!?!??!

we didnt throw an int. we lost that game because we lost two LBS and dusty is gone.

there's nothing wrong with our offense. orlando pace is the best OT in the history of the league...

move along. theres nothing to see here.

go!

Collier11
9/17/2009, 02:53 PM
are you two having some sort of wierd innerweb feel good session right now?

Jello Biafra
9/17/2009, 02:56 PM
are you two having some sort of wierd innerweb feel good session right now?

no shes being mean to me.:texan:

Collier11
9/17/2009, 02:58 PM
exactly, thats why I said wierd

badger
9/17/2009, 03:01 PM
INT?!?!?

INT?!?!?!?!??!

we didnt throw an int.

My bad. Jello is correct. Da bears did not throw an int.

THEY THREW FOUR INT'S!

Cut-ler! Cut-ler! Cut-ler! Cut-ler!

... oh, and Warshington doesn't suck as bad as it did last year under Tyrone Willingham. Jake Locker > Jay Cutler. :P

Jello Biafra
9/17/2009, 03:10 PM
My bad. Jello is correct. Da bears did not throw an int.

THEY THREW FOUR INT'S!

Cut-ler! Cut-ler! Cut-ler! Cut-ler!

... oh, and Warshington doesn't suck as bad as it did last year under Tyrone Willingham. Jake Locker > Jay Cutler. :P

*fingers in me ears*

laalaalaaalaaaalaaaa i can't hear you.

rainiersooner
9/17/2009, 03:35 PM

Why?

Its mid September........USC just beat a top 10 opponent.......its time for their yearly loss to a very mediocre opponent.

I've been saying this all summer. It is an upset special. I'm going to the game and will LMAO when it happens.

badger
9/17/2009, 03:50 PM
*fingers in me ears*

laalaalaaalaaaalaaaa i can't hear you.

This argument would work better online if you typed *hands over eyes* laalaalaa i can't see what you're typing.

Jello Biafra
9/17/2009, 05:23 PM
but, i can hear my self reading it...

Lott's Bandana
9/17/2009, 05:32 PM
Hey! That's the great Mitch Mustain your talking about.

Who?

beer4me
9/18/2009, 06:45 AM
Well with usuc's QB wounded that could be a slight help to warshingtun

OUTrumpet
9/18/2009, 07:09 AM
Yeah, all our experiences were positive. They did drink a lot, though.

Ah, something we have in common.

DakotaSooner
9/18/2009, 10:30 AM
Washington has no chance.......zero

Collier11
9/18/2009, 10:40 AM
neither did Stanford

badger
9/18/2009, 10:42 AM
neither did Stanford

True story.

Collier11
9/18/2009, 11:05 AM
Those of us who think our beloved Sooners lose a few games here or there over the years that we shouldnt, look at Pete Carroll and Mack Brown.

Mack lost to a bad Stanford team, bad A&M teams, bad Kstate teams, Pete has lost to a bad ucla team, at home several times to average and bad teams including the biggest underdog loss in history, Stanford.

Sometimes I think we as OU fans dont realize that all the stuff that happens to us happens to every other team. Now back to the subject, I had a soap box moment there :)

badger
9/18/2009, 11:16 AM
I can only name four "bad" losses during the Stoops era - 2007 Colorado, 2005 TCU, 2001 and 2002 Poke State.

The rest were (a) controversial, (b) against ranked opponents or (c) we weren't that good to begin with.

However, those four losses definitely qualify as hide-in-the-closet-until-the-meltdown-ends losses.

Boomer.....
9/18/2009, 11:49 AM
Who?

Exactly

The_Red_Patriot
9/19/2009, 06:20 PM

Why?

Andre Ware aint got **** on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I call it or what?

Collier11
9/19/2009, 10:09 PM
neither did Stanford

Give me some credit here!!1 :D