PDA

View Full Version : Hey RLIMC look at this...

SoonerKnight
9/17/2009, 02:37 AM
09/24/2009 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Thursday) : RUSH LIMBAUGH TALKS IT UP AND SMOKEY ROBINSON PERFORMS WITH JOSS STONE – Leno sits down with Rush Limbaugh and musical legend Smokey Robinson performs with the soulful Joss Stone. For laughs we go Jaywalking.

:D Your hero!!!

swardboy
9/17/2009, 06:59 AM
I wish Jay would have scheduled Rush and Michael Moore for the same night...on the couch....together.

sooneron
9/17/2009, 07:21 AM
I wonder if Rush has a rider that stipulates only green oxycontin in his dressing room.

Scott D
9/17/2009, 10:38 AM
I wish Jay would have scheduled Rush and Michael Moore for the same night...on the couch....together.

He'd have to schedule Fred Savage for the same night ;)

OklahomaTuba
9/17/2009, 10:58 AM
I wonder if Rush has a rider that stipulates only green oxycontin in his dressing room.Only if Obama has one for blow and pot as well. ;)

sooneron
9/17/2009, 11:26 AM
Only if W has one for blow and booze as well. ;)

fixed

OklaPony
9/17/2009, 11:30 AM
I wonder if Rush has a rider that stipulates only green oxycontin in his dressing room.
I think it was Burt Reynolds who had that stipulation.

85Sooner
9/17/2009, 11:48 AM
Attacking someone who has had to deal with an addiction is really not cool. That said , I can understand the ridicule given to those that go in and out of rehab like its a caribbean vacation spot. It can happen to anyone.

Sooner_Havok
9/17/2009, 02:19 PM
What?! An idealogue that has a different world view than me, and thus is trying to destroy my America and bring about the end of days, will be on an entertainment talk show?? I cannot believe this!!! Sad for Jay and his audience.

49r
9/17/2009, 02:58 PM
He'd have to schedule Fred Savage for the same night ;)

^^^^ this

Fred Savage is the world's greatest freakin' actor!

I Am Right
9/17/2009, 02:59 PM
Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter, now that would be good TV.

JohnnyMack
9/17/2009, 03:00 PM
Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter and a hungry lion, now that would be good TV.

Fixed.

Scott D
9/17/2009, 03:46 PM
Fixed.

Ann Coulter would come out victorious.....I feel bad for the Lion and even Wheezy.

JLEW1818
9/17/2009, 03:57 PM
lol Ann hates women

Curly Bill
9/17/2009, 05:52 PM
lol Ann hates women

...by "women" you mean liberals? :D

LosAngelesSooner
9/17/2009, 06:19 PM
Only if Obama has one for blow and pot as well. ;)The point that Rush apologists can't seem to get is that the Oxycodone jokes AREN'T about "drug use" or addiction, they are about how Rush so vehemently endorsed the idea that all drug users are losers and belong in jail NO MATTER WHAT and that their "excuses" are all FOS.

It's the hypocrisy displayed.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/17/2009, 06:53 PM
The Mackster itchin' to go G of I.

tommieharris91
9/17/2009, 07:37 PM
The Mackster itchin' to go G of I.

Keep it up JM.

sooneron
9/17/2009, 11:24 PM
Attacking someone who has had to deal with an addiction is really not cool. That said , I can understand the ridicule given to those that go in and out of rehab like its a caribbean vacation spot. It can happen to anyone.
You call that an attack? LOL
Wow, heart bleed much? Cry me a ****ing river.
Maybe my disdain has more to do with that fat ***' comments about drug addicts and how they should be forced to leave the the US.:rolleyes:
I'm sure if there were a pundit from the opposite side of the aisle that was a scrip junky, you'd be all over it. I at least know that well enough from having seen your partisan schtick that it wouldn't happen. :rolleyes:

He's a weak person, I get it. He should have shut the **** up when talking about others that have weak assed will power like himself.

SoonerKnight
9/17/2009, 11:34 PM
Actually, I was pointing out by starting this thread that Jay invites all fat *** political commentators to his show. Michael Moore and then Rush Limbaugh. After all RLIMC was complaining that Michael Moore was on the Leno show. What say he now!!! HAHAHAH!

def_lazer_fc
9/18/2009, 02:07 AM
The point that Rush apologists can't seem to get is that the Oxycodone jokes AREN'T about "drug use" or addiction, they are about how Rush so vehemently endorsed the idea that all drug users are losers and belong in jail NO MATTER WHAT and that their "excuses" are all FOS.

It's the hypocrisy displayed.

this

def_lazer_fc
9/18/2009, 02:09 AM
Actually, I was pointing out by starting this thread that Jay invites all fat *** political commentators to his show. Michael Moore and then Rush Limbaugh. After all RLIMC was complaining that Michael Moore was on the Leno show. What say he now!!! HAHAHAH!

he prob got a boner. a little boner.