PDA

View Full Version : O.K. what's really going on with Sam's injury?

adoniijahsooner
9/16/2009, 06:24 AM
Been hearing reports that Sam's injury is worse than first believed, 3 doctors have told him to add 4 more weeks to how long he is out, and the part that is most serious IMO is that his parents want him to shut it down for the year.

Yesterday some guy named Will Carroll on Espn radio talking it about; i believe on some show called "Will Carroll on the Drive". From what I am getting the show is set in Austin, so take that for what its worth, but I know Stoops was very agitated when it came to the question about Sam's injury in his presser yesterday. Has anyone heard anything?

Jello Biafra
9/16/2009, 06:35 AM
i think most we heard for a grade 2or3 was 4-6 weeks. its been 2....

Crucifax Autumn
9/16/2009, 06:47 AM
I'll give my standard answer...

He's fine!

adoniijahsooner
9/16/2009, 06:59 AM
I'll give my standard answer...

He's fine!

Ok, I'll take you guys word for it.

SbOrOiNaEnR
9/16/2009, 07:03 AM
He's certainly recovering in a really great way.

Boomer.....
9/16/2009, 07:29 AM
I heard that he is still performing range of motion exercises but should start practicing throwing later this week.

XingTheRubicon
9/16/2009, 07:40 AM
He's been throwing for a week now......with a prosthetic arm. Word is that he's lost a little accuracy, but now, he can throw it through defenders.

SoonerPr8r
9/16/2009, 07:46 AM
He's been throwing for a week now......with a prosthetic arm. Word is that he's lost a little accuracy, but now, he can throw it through defenders.

So you mean he don't have to throw over dem mountains, he can throw THROUGH 'em?

rainiersooner
9/16/2009, 08:07 AM
High ankle sprain.

goingoneight
9/16/2009, 08:13 AM
Something about teh Clapp... he'll be just fine.

Lott's Bandana
9/16/2009, 08:19 AM
Samson got his hair cut, look what happened.

Jus' sayin.

badger
9/16/2009, 08:21 AM
Sam Bradford's tears heal any injury. Too bad Sam Bradford's never cried.

Howzit
9/16/2009, 08:45 AM
He could throw the football over that mountain if he wanted.

badger
9/16/2009, 08:51 AM
He could throw the football over that mountain if he wanted.

But he hasn't crossed that bridge that cannot be crossed by anyone else yet.

Mac94
9/16/2009, 08:57 AM
The interview was done on ESPN 1530am here in Austin. Will Carroll is a guy that does some national baseball stuff but also has an injury report thing for the NFL and College ball for fantasy football stuff. Usually he is pretty well spot on with his stuff. He has pretty good sources ... even if they are "unofficial."

OklahomaTuba
9/16/2009, 08:58 AM
Stoops is sandbagging.

I bet they plan on starting Sam with little to no notice before either Miami or texas...

adoniijahsooner
9/16/2009, 09:00 AM
The interview was done on ESPN 1530am here in Austin. Will Carroll is a guy that does some national baseball stuff but also has an injury report thing for the NFL and College ball for fantasy football stuff. Usually he is pretty well spot on with his stuff. He has pretty good sources ... even if they are "unofficial."

So do you believe him on this one?

NormanPride
9/16/2009, 09:04 AM
He's been throwing a football "with some pain". Whatever that means.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/16/2009, 09:06 AM
That was him that played against Idaho St...he was wearing a fake stache

Edugator
9/16/2009, 09:16 AM
I was sorry to hear about and see Sam's injury. I was really hoping that there would be a rematch but I have to think that there might be alot of sandbagging going on. Last year with Percy... no one knew he had a broken leg as well as the sprain.
I really wish you well and hope you Spank Da U like a redheaded step child.

badger
9/16/2009, 09:21 AM
He's been throwing a football "with some pain". Whatever that means.

Tossing the ball with Travis Lewis and Gerald McCoy, eh?

...quite frankly, Defensive AD and Real McCoy qualify as more than some pain, though.

fwsooner22
9/16/2009, 09:22 AM
I was sorry to hear about and see Sam's injury. I was really hoping that there would be a rematch but I have to think that there might be alot of sandbagging going on. Last year with Percy... no one knew he had a broken leg as well as the sprain.
I really wish you well and hope you Spank Da U like a redheaded step child.

Oh boy, I could have so much fun with this but I am going to take the high :eek: road.

Knippz
9/16/2009, 09:22 AM
That was him that played against Idaho St...he was wearing a fake stache

No way does Sam ever have that many incompletions in a single game.

CaliBornSoonerBred
9/16/2009, 09:24 AM
Take this for what it's worth, I have a good friend who has Sam in class on Tuesdays and he said yesterday that he's, "Feeling great and there is NO WAY I'm missing the Miami game.". He wasn't wearing a sling and has stated he feels great. I know how we are about rumors, etc but thought I'd share what my friend heard Sam say.

Mac94
9/16/2009, 09:40 AM
So do you believe him on this one?

I do think Sam will be out longer than the 4-6 weeks originally reported. that's based on alot of reports and what a host of docs have said. The only thing I'm saying about Carroll is that he isn;t some Longhorn yahoo ... he isn't a Horn fan at all (he went to A&M) but is based, I think, up in the Midwest now and does stuff on a national level and this is his job. Can he be wrong ... sure ... but he's reporting this as part of his job based on sources he's gained over years and years doing this stuff. I for one hope Sam is back ... 100% sooner than later and that he is successful (I am a Sooner fan outside of one Saturday a fall). Just trying to give some persective on who this guy is since I live in Austin and hear him on the radio once or twice a week during MLB and football seasons.

olevetonahill
9/16/2009, 09:41 AM

Who you think Built that bridge :D

boomermagic
9/16/2009, 10:00 AM
Who you think Built that bridge :D

:D

SbOrOiNaEnR
9/16/2009, 10:03 AM
Take this for what it's worth, I have a good friend who has Sam in class on Tuesdays and he said yesterday that he's, "Feeling great and there is NO WAY I'm missing the Miami game.". He wasn't wearing a sling and has stated he feels great. I know how we are about rumors, etc but thought I'd share what my friend heard Sam say.

Did this conversation take place at 31 Flavors last night? ;)

adoniijahsooner
9/16/2009, 10:04 AM
I do think Sam will be out longer than the 4-6 weeks originally reported. that's based on alot of reports and what a host of docs have said. The only thing I'm saying about Carroll is that he isn;t some Longhorn yahoo ... he isn't a Horn fan at all (he went to A&M) but is based, I think, up in the Midwest now and does stuff on a national level and this is his job. Can he be wrong ... sure ... but he's reporting this as part of his job based on sources he's gained over years and years doing this stuff. I for one hope Sam is back ... 100% sooner than later and that he is successful (I am a Sooner fan outside of one Saturday a fall). Just trying to give some persective on who this guy is since I live in Austin and hear him on the radio once or twice a week during MLB and football seasons.

Appreciate the input, thank you.

unbiasedtruth
9/16/2009, 10:15 AM
like we, or anybody else for that matter, are to believe someone with the last name of Carroll......

OUmillenium
9/16/2009, 10:19 AM

WHAT is your favorite culluh?

Red...no Blue...AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

TMcGee86
9/16/2009, 10:20 AM
Did this conversation take place at 31 Flavors last night? ;)

damn you, you beat me to it. :D

bent rider
9/16/2009, 10:23 AM

Good report, thanks.

One question, was he carrying his bookpack on his left or right shoulder? ;)

Sooner-N-KS
9/16/2009, 10:24 AM

That's good information, but the sling thing is old news. I think he only wore the sling for the first day. There have been multiple reports of no sling, and he wasn't wearing a sling at the game.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/16/2009, 10:25 AM
I talked to a guy named Sam at Wal Mart last night...he said his shoulder was feeling great

boomermagic
9/16/2009, 10:50 AM
I talked to a guy named Sam at Wal Mart last night...he said his shoulder was feeling great:D

STEP,

How are things going in Mc ?

Hot Rod
9/16/2009, 10:56 AM
So, as I heard on the Animal this morning, would it beneficial to keep Sam's condition withheld in prep for the Miami game?

CaliBornSoonerBred
9/16/2009, 11:00 AM
Good report, thanks.

One question, was he carrying his bookpack on his left or right shoulder? ;)

My friend said Sam actually had minions carrying his backpack to avoid further stress on the shoulder. ;)

goingoneight
9/16/2009, 11:26 AM
I talked to a guy named Sam at Wal Mart last night...he said his shoulder was feeling great

... Sam Walton must be in great shape for a dead guy, then. :D

goingoneight
9/16/2009, 11:29 AM

I can't believe any Sam quote without the word "definitely" in it. :D

Sam is to "definitely" as Bob is to "in a great way"

beer4me
9/16/2009, 11:40 AM
but I know Stoops was very agitated when it came to the question about Sam's injury in his presser yesterday. Has anyone heard anything?

That don't mean much he is always agitated anytime anyone asks question's about injuries.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/16/2009, 11:41 AM
:D

STEP,

How are things going in Mc ?

Wet...very

Sooner in Tampa
9/16/2009, 12:04 PM
Maybe Sam could get with the Reverand Tim T. Messiah and have him touch it...all better, now get in there and sling it Sam.

MamaMia
9/16/2009, 12:04 PM
I'm feeling great and there is NO WAY I'm missing the Miami game either.

JLEW1818
9/16/2009, 12:11 PM
what a nightmare...... I can't believe this happened to Sam and Jermaine

spacecadet
9/16/2009, 12:26 PM
I just called Carol Stoops on my cell and ordered some Mr. Kay if that helps.

OUAlumni1990
9/16/2009, 12:48 PM
Maybe Stoops just wants to keep the enemy guessing...who's going to play? Landry or Sammy? Smart man.

htownsooner7
9/16/2009, 01:42 PM
Speculation, all speculation.

badger
9/16/2009, 01:50 PM
I just called Carol Stoops on my cell and ordered some Mr. Kay if that helps.

Carol: What is Mr. Kay? It's basically my fine selection of Mary Kay products which earns me a pink caddy every year, but with Mr. Kay, I've slapped an OU logo on each and every item, making it appealing to men.
http://i28.tinypic.com/dfbubl.jpg
She is quite the saleswoman, is she not?

;)

josh09
9/16/2009, 02:14 PM
Been hearing reports that Sam's injury is worse than first believed, 3 doctors have told him to add 4 more weeks to how long he is out, and the part that is most serious IMO is that his parents want him to shut it down for the year.

Yesterday some guy named Will Carroll on Espn radio talking it about; i believe on some show called "Will Carroll on the Drive". From what I am getting the show is set in Austin, so take that for what its worth, but I know Stoops was very agitated when it came to the question about Sam's injury in his presser yesterday. Has anyone heard anything?

At the game Saturday, he was walking around in warm ups, kind of swinging his arms, with no shown pain. I think he's back by either Miami or Baylor, but theres no way he doesn't return before Texas.

NormanPride
9/16/2009, 02:17 PM
Carol: What is Mr. Kay? It's basically my fine selection of Mary Kay products which earns me a pink caddy every year, but with Mr. Kay, I've slapped an OU logo on each and every item, making it appealing to men.
http://i28.tinypic.com/dfbubl.jpg
She is quite the saleswoman, is she not?

;)

I'll take five.

spacecadet
9/16/2009, 02:25 PM
Actually Mr. Kay is a genuine product. They make great shaving creams and lotions..

However Carol could tell me that standing on my head in a bucket of sh!t is good for my complexion and I'd do it

boomersooner28
9/16/2009, 02:30 PM
So basically, after reading through this thread, nothing has changed and I wasted 5 minutes of my life.

Thanks. :D :mad:

badger
9/16/2009, 02:41 PM
So basically, after reading through this thread, nothing has changed and I wasted 5 minutes of my life.

Thanks. :D :mad:

Something HAS changed 28 - you now want to buy Mr. Kay and nothing but Mr. Kay.
http://www.carolstoops.com/media/articles/mkit/StoopsC_files/StoopsC.jpg
You aren't about to tell Carol that you don't want to buy her fine products, are you?

spacecadet
9/16/2009, 02:47 PM
Funny how Bob ages and Carol doesn't.

NormanPride
9/16/2009, 03:07 PM
Bob does not age. He makes everyone else around him younger.

Desert Sapper
9/16/2009, 03:16 PM
Funny how Bob ages and Carol doesn't.

Bob has his livelihood riding on the shoulders of teenagers and early 20-somethings every Saturday. Carol's livelihood rides on the sale of an established product with an excellent reputation to loyal and longstanding customers in a state that worships her husband and the ground he walks on.

adoniijahsooner
9/16/2009, 03:22 PM
Yo Carol, I dig your pink Cadi, and i'll let you finish, but Avon offers some of the greatest products of all time!!!
http://tashhunc.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/kanye_west.jpg

spatton713
9/16/2009, 03:36 PM
im guessing its worse than what they first said...ou always pulls this **** says its no big deal or 2-4 weeks and then bam out for season haha
ala murray last season, gresham this year

boomermagic
9/16/2009, 03:36 PM
Wet...very

I am gonna be there sometime tomorrow and have some Adalita's..

beer4me
9/16/2009, 03:39 PM
The more and more I hear it sounds like "sumptn is fishy in Denmark"

Jello Biafra
9/16/2009, 03:43 PM
im guessing its worse than what they first said...ou always pulls this **** says its no big deal or 2-4 weeks and then bam out for season haha
ala murray last season, gresham this year

do you blame them?!?!?! i mean, mofos were jumping off high rise outhouses not two weeks ago because they were saying he's out for 4 weeks. imagine if they actually told us he would be out for the season...there would still be people sitting nekkid in thier faux leather office chairs drooling and whining.

3rd Generation Longhorn
9/16/2009, 03:54 PM
That last one was really funny. I hope he gets well and is 100% for the Texas/OU game. That will cost me more money to get a ticket though but he is a great kid and deserves to be able to play in that game.

I Am Right
9/16/2009, 04:06 PM
Jim and Al on the "sports idiots" just said Sam was out for the year. No FACTS, just talk.

swardboy
9/16/2009, 04:37 PM
WTF? Why can't these marooons just shut up and let it play out?

spacecadet
9/16/2009, 04:38 PM
they must have mentioned in the brief time i was away from the radio, cuz i dent here it

stoops the eternal pimp
9/16/2009, 04:40 PM
I heard he is already applying for disability

Collier11
9/16/2009, 04:42 PM
full benefits?

stoops the eternal pimp
9/16/2009, 04:43 PM
yup....told me at Denny's he's gonna work on trucks out back of his dad's house

Collier11
9/16/2009, 04:46 PM
did he get the grand slam?

Collier11
9/16/2009, 04:47 PM
Maybe Sam could get with the Reverand Tim T. Messiah and have him touch it...all better, now get in there and sling it Sam.

Risky, Tebow would just try to cut off his foreskin

stoopified
9/16/2009, 05:34 PM
I talked to a guy named Bradford at SAM'S in Norman last nite.Says the shoulder is OK and he will be fine for Miami .....or was that Tempe?

stoops the eternal pimp
9/16/2009, 05:39 PM
did he get the grand slam?

no he got the Moons over My Hammy.....and he ate with his left hand

PDXsooner
9/16/2009, 06:25 PM
i haven't read any posts after the first page, so maybe it's been said. i would bank on sam being out for the season. i don't have any information whatsoever, but when you start weighing all the risks and what's at stake, i think he'll finally realize it's not worth the risk.

i could be wrong, but i doubt it.

Collier11
9/16/2009, 06:30 PM
If Sam was out for the yr or if there was any risk of being further injured, he would have had surgery...think about it people, quit freaking out. I am fairly certain we will be ok

Lott's Bandana
9/16/2009, 07:17 PM
i haven't read any posts after the first page, so maybe it's been said. i would bank on sam being out for the season. i don't have any information whatsoever, but when you start weighing all the risks and what's at stake, i think he'll finally realize it's not worth the risk.

i could be wrong, but i doubt it.

My Portland friend, I respect that viewpoint, but if you saw him standing in the monsoon rain the other night, with all the rest of us...you might temper that opinion.

I think it is killing him not playing and he'll be back when he can.

SapulpaSooner
9/16/2009, 07:22 PM
Why was laundry in the Game so long last Saturday. Sam will be back think about it

spacecadet
9/16/2009, 07:27 PM
Landry was in the game to get all the reps he can. I don't honestly think they know how long sam will be out but they are gonna live and die with Landry this year. he will take every meaningful snap this year until sam gets back(if sam gets back)

SunnySooner
9/16/2009, 07:43 PM
It is KILLING Sammy B. to stand on that sideline and not play. This man/boy passed up 48 MILLION dollars to come back and play at OU for his beloved Sooners one more year. The instant that docs clear him, he will be out there slingin' away, I have no doubt. Do you not think he considered the possibility of injury? He had way more intimate knowledge of our Oline than any of us. He is a competitor in every sense of the word, and those are not the kind of people who ride the bench. If he is able, he'll be back. It's just a question of when.

OUAlumni1990
9/16/2009, 08:09 PM
This man/boy passed up 48 MILLION dollars to come back and play at OU for his beloved Sooners one more year.

This part is what bothers me the most about this whole thing. We will have all the time in the world to win #8, but an opportunity at becoming filthy rich only knocks once. Very sad for him and Gresham.

Collier11
9/16/2009, 08:14 PM
FWIW, they talked to a NFL scout in an interview I read and he said the injury wont affect SB's status at all because it isnt that serious in the scheme of things

starclassic tama
9/16/2009, 08:17 PM
yeah i don't understand the people saying he passed up all this money to come back and play. sure he passed up the money this past year, but sam WILL get paid, injury or not.

prrriiide
9/16/2009, 08:19 PM
but an opportunity at becoming filthy rich only knocks once.

Paging Mr. Crabtree...Mr. Michael Crabtree...please pick up the white clue phone at the lobby desk...

stoops the eternal pimp
9/16/2009, 08:59 PM
nope they will have that opportunity again...in fact, most teams will look at it like jermaine has had a year off of taking hits and abuse to his body...no effect

Sam will not be affected either..

The only thing that will keep Sam from being a high pick is if he doesn't work out well, which coulda happenedd last year also...

Personally, I'm starting to get the feeling Gerald McCoy may go before both of them anyway

OUAlumni1990
9/16/2009, 09:04 PM
Gerald McCoy is a freakin BEAST

stoops the eternal pimp
9/16/2009, 09:19 PM
Well I think most teams are gonna look to address DL and OL issues at the top...

bluedogok
9/16/2009, 09:44 PM
yeah i don't understand the people saying he passed up all this money to come back and play. sure he passed up the money this past year, but sam WILL get paid, injury or not.
It also saved him from the dreaded Lions curse, they won't be replacing Stafford next season (more than likely).

madillsoonerfan5353
9/16/2009, 09:47 PM
It might do him go to fall in the draft a couple spots, that way maybe he can go to a good team and not have to start right away. He can sit behind maybe Tom or one of the Mannings, and then when the time is right he'll get paid! IMO

recruiter
9/16/2009, 09:51 PM

You could not be more wrong, as a mere rudimentary check of Will Carroll's Blevins-like track record of nonsense reveals.

To wit:

Will Carroll is a baseball guy who writes about, well, baseball **** - not football.
Will Carroll lives in Illinois which isn’t even remotely close to Oklahoma or any inside sources he may think he has.
A quick Google search reveals this about Will Carroll:
Carroll is sometimes criticized in sports forums for his reporting of injury and trade rumors.

For example, critics cite his statements:

* That a trade of Manny Ramirez to the Florida Marlins had been completed and sent to the commissioner’s office for perfunctory approval. Ramirez was later traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers.
* That a trade of Johan Santana to the Boston Red Sox was all but done at the 2008 deadline. Santana stayed with the Minnesota Twins and later joined the New York Mets.
* Ramirez having a torn meniscus in 2008. He finished the 2008 season with one of the best performances by any hitter in 2008.

In his defense, Carroll explains that the rumors he reports on constantly change, and in any case he does not state them as definite facts. One of Carroll’s columns is aptly titled ‘the Rumor Mill’.

Will Carroll is clueless, and multiple sources have already refuted this nonsense.

Bradford will be back by Baylor, for certain, and is probable for Miami.

Collier11
9/16/2009, 10:18 PM
This is just my own opinion but I think that SB will be back by Miami easily and could play against Tulsa if we were struggling, the bye week gives him a week to shake the rust off and get ready for a big time game.

Collier11
9/16/2009, 10:19 PM
I have also heard this from people who claim to be in the know but for now I will only give it as my opinion ;)

Hella Sideburns
9/16/2009, 10:20 PM
I talked to Will tonight, and he said 6 weeks MINIMUM (emphasis his). I'm certainly getting a bad feeling.

Collier11
9/16/2009, 10:22 PM
guess you cant read, we dont give a sh*t about Will or his stupid *** opinion

Hella Sideburns
9/16/2009, 10:23 PM
guess you cant read, we dont give a sh*t about Will or his stupid *** opinion

Oh, my bad, I read some of the first page and then made my post. Should have read it all.

Dio
9/16/2009, 10:32 PM
Will Ferrell should stick to making funny movies and STFU about Sam.

Dio
9/16/2009, 10:32 PM
;)

picasso
9/16/2009, 11:18 PM
I'm betting he plays against Thug U but after hearing him on Game Day last weekend I don't know.

His voice cracked every time he answered a question.

Sirus
9/16/2009, 11:31 PM
Samson got his hair cut, look what happened.

Jus' sayin.

I was telling my friend this too. You don't change Sh*t when it's going good. All athletes are usually superstitious.

picasso
9/16/2009, 11:36 PM
You guys are wrong on the Thomas Jefferson frolet. Bradford started last season with the close crop, and let it grow. I'm pretty sure he's following the same hair plan this season.

film at eleven.

Sooner in Tampa
9/17/2009, 05:36 AM
So now we have come to discuss not only Sam's injury...but the concern for his choice of haircuts

Man I love the internet :P

swardboy
9/17/2009, 06:54 AM
Well, I'm guessing that after this year Sam will drop the haircut karma thingy...

boomermagic
9/17/2009, 08:24 AM
I don't think Sam is out for the season and I think he will be back for Miami IF he is healed and ready..

Lott's Bandana
9/17/2009, 08:42 AM
You guys are wrong on the Thomas Jefferson frolet. Bradford started last season with the close crop, and let it grow. I'm pretty sure he's following the same hair plan this season.

film at eleven.

I like that.

If only I had followed one...:(

OklahomaTuba
9/17/2009, 08:47 AM
I think Drew Allen would have played against mash potato state if Sam was out for longer than the OU/texas*. JMO though.

recruiter
9/17/2009, 08:51 AM
Will Ferrell probably has more accurate information about Sam that that clown Will Carroll.

Desert Sapper
9/17/2009, 09:32 AM
Regardless of who is at the helm, we will be just fine. I do hope Sammy is back for Miami, though.

NormanPride
9/17/2009, 09:37 AM
How the hell these people can know when even Sam doesn't is beyond me. If he's already throwing, then that's a good sign. Like other said, the fact that Drew didn't play against ISU speaks volumes about the coaches' confidence in Sam's return.

gaylordfan1
9/17/2009, 09:38 AM
Well, if he does come back he will be a few games behind... and if he gets hurt again he will be really behind. I wish him the best and a extremely fast recovery. I have a feeling we will be seeing Sam back again next year. The boy has the taste of blood in his mouth! Hopefully he will be back for Miami with a more experienced O-line and a second and maybe even a third WR to throw to!

Lott's Bandana
9/17/2009, 09:44 AM
:pop:

TheUnnamedSooner
9/17/2009, 11:18 AM
I don't think Sam is out for the season and I think he will be back for Miami IF he is healed and ready..

Wow, very insightful. ;)

goingoneight
9/17/2009, 11:22 AM
Why can't we get Pete Carroll or Tim Tebow down to Norman to heal Sam's shoulder?

Collier11
9/17/2009, 11:33 AM
Why can't we get Pete Carroll or Tim Tebow down to Norman to heal Sam's shoulder?

weve already discussed this, Tebow would just try to cut off his foreskin and Carroll wont help him unless he is a gang banger from compton

BornandBred
9/17/2009, 11:37 AM
Regardless of who is at the helm, we will be just fine. I do hope Sammy is back for Miami, though.

Well, with all drops we've been having at WR, it doesn't matter who throws the ball to them. But, that said, I think we'll be just fine.

goingoneight
9/17/2009, 11:37 AM
... okay. Well, I could promise not to make Reggie Bush/NCAA talk anymore if that'll convince him.

I might be lying my azz off, but it's worth a try.

w0lfe
9/17/2009, 11:59 AM
Sam will be alright. What worries me is that when he comes back, teams are going to be blitz happy, and if he takes a similiar shot on that shoulder, than it may re-aggrivate it.

Collier11
9/17/2009, 12:27 PM
all the doctors said he cant hurt it any worse, but yes he would be susceptible to re injury I would imagine which means our O line better block their asses off

Jello Biafra
9/17/2009, 12:34 PM
How the hell these people can know when even Sam doesn't is beyond me. If he's already throwing, then that's a good sign. Like other said, the fact that Drew didn't play against ISU speaks volumes about the coaches' confidence in Sam's return.

eggzactly.

how the hell DO these people know if hes good or not? i mean, i had some prostate issues right at my 40th birthday and even though im still using it, i still haven't been slingin the sausage the same since. is going away but, isnt gone ;)

*looks around* wait...did i not use my "inside voice"?

Lott's Bandana
9/17/2009, 01:51 PM
eggzactly.

how the hell DO these people know if hes good or not? i mean, i had some prostate issues right at my 40th birthday and even though im still using it, i still haven't been slingin the sausage the same since. is going away but, isnt gone ;)

Tango

Mike

India

Jello Biafra
9/17/2009, 01:58 PM
Tango

Mike

India

roflmao

Desert Sapper
9/17/2009, 02:49 PM

Inside voice? That belonged in an inner monologue.:D

LosAngelesSooner
9/17/2009, 06:13 PM
You guys haven't figured it out yet?!?!

Landry is Sam's alter-ego. The Mustache is a disguise. Sam and Landry are the same person.

Duh.

recruiter
9/17/2009, 08:29 PM
Another bad day for Will Carroll.

Reported - and repeated by ESPN's Bill Simmons - that Kevin Garnett had knee ligaments reattached with staples in May.

Not true.

This guy's embarrassing.