PDA

View Full Version : Blake and Twitter

Lott's Bandana
9/15/2009, 09:09 PM
Blake just Tweeted:

"Kanye West just interrupted Patrick Swayzes funeral to let everyone know that Michael's death was better-hahaha"

Made me laugh.

Cam
9/15/2009, 09:44 PM
Blake cracks me up.

badger
9/16/2009, 07:16 AM
Blake, if you're reading, give us OU fans a shout out!

Boomer.....
9/16/2009, 07:48 AM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j8_OjY4SKXE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j8_OjY4SKXE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Lott's Bandana
9/16/2009, 08:15 AM
Blake, if you're reading, give us OU fans a shout out!

He has been back to Oklahoma twice in the last six weeks. Just went to PHX to visit his "big bro".

badger
9/16/2009, 09:27 AM
He has been back to Oklahoma twice in the last six weeks. Just went to PHX to visit his "big bro".

The good thing about being the little sister in the family - and believe me, there are not many good things about being youngest - is that you will never have a younger sibling grow taller, stronger, faster, etc.

:D Cool to see he still calls TG "big bro"

stoopified
9/17/2009, 10:46 AM
The good thing about being the little sister in the family - and believe me, there are not many good things about being youngest - is that you will never have a younger sibling grow taller, stronger, faster, etc.

:D Cool to see he still calls TG "big bro"I ssume you mean psychologically the younger sibling will never be bigger, stronger, faster,and not physically.If not I offer WilliAM TISDALE 6'3-WAYMON 6'7 1/2,LUCIOUS S,SEELMON 5'11-LEROY 6'3,CASEY BOOKOUT 6'5-KEVIN 6'8.i KEEP TELLING MY OLDEST SON TO BE NICE TO HIS LITTLE BROTHER BECAUSE LITTLE BROTHER COULD END UP BEING BIGGER.

DakotaSooner
9/17/2009, 11:22 AM
Seems like a real honest guy. that is funny stuff right there.

Lott's Bandana
9/17/2009, 04:57 PM
Yesterday:

"...just took the test for my Cali drivers license...barely passed...watch out if ur on the same road as me, kidding...but seriously"

Guess he's stayin.