PDA

View Full Version : Chad Ochocinco and Twitter

Lott's Bandana
9/15/2009, 09:07 PM
I've got to admit, the dude has quite a personality...and is pretty darn funny.

He took his Grandma to see a movie: "...her purse is half the size of my body, she got the blanket off the airplane trying to cover me up, huh?"

More purse: "...Grandma bought a hot dog, pulled her own ketchup and mustard packs out her purse."

He had trouble spelling in the New Orleans airport: "benyay, benja, bengnay...whatever they sure taste good!"

Lott's Bandana
9/19/2009, 12:56 AM
Latest tweet:

He got summoned to jury duty but he isn't going because the summons is for someone with the last name of Johnson.

yermom
9/19/2009, 01:34 AM
lol

yeah, i never really saw the problem with him. i mean Ochocinco is kind of a dumb name, but the NFL seems like they are living up to their name. No Fun League

Lott's Bandana
10/4/2009, 09:42 PM
This guy is unique to say the least.

Latest update on Ochocinco:

He has started tweeting for rides to and from the airport. For instance, he attends all the Monday Night Football games...he asks, fans respond...and give him rides to the stadium. He posts photos of the fans that do so.
He stated, "Why should I pay for a taxi, rental car or limo when I can get a ride?"

-

Tonight he said he was going to dinner at a Cincinnati restaurant and named it.
"Any fan that wants to join me, I'm buying."
He bought around 15 dinners and posted photos with his dinner companions, most of them wearing Bengals garb.

In case you are wondering, 85 travels with a bodyguard.