PDA

View Full Version : Sam Bradford and Colt McCoy - Bromance?

HolaKyle
9/15/2009, 01:41 AM
This is another video I made. Hope you enjoy. If you enjoy it, feel free to forward it on to any football fans you know. I'm sure they would enjoy it as well.

LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snb1vbkwnxo)

DISCLAIMER!!! I DO NOT THINK SAM AND COLT ARE GAY (per Seinfeld, not that there's anything wrong with that.) THIS IS FOR PURE HUMOR AND AN ATTEMPT TO SIMPLY BE GOOFY. I BELIEVE THAT AS SPORTS FAN, WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO POKE FUN AT ANYBODY, INCLUDING THE PEOPLE WE SUPPORT. THIS WAS ATTEMPT AT HUMOR ONLY. THIS VIDEO IS A LITTLE OFF BEAT, SO YOU WERE FOREWARNED.

sooner59
9/15/2009, 01:45 AM
I didn't watch this on principle alone. Not because I have a problem with them being friends, but because I have a problem with "bromance" itself. If anyone watches this and says its worth watching, I "might" view it.

Petro-Sooner
9/15/2009, 03:37 AM
I thought I heard of some gay things in my life but "bromance" tops them all.

yermom
9/15/2009, 06:12 AM
"bromance" in jest = funny

"bromance" for realz = retarded

as for the video, it's pretty funny, but a little painful to watch :O

HolaKyle
9/15/2009, 07:47 AM
"bromance" in jest = funny

and that's what this is ;)

yermom
9/15/2009, 07:51 AM
right, by "retarded" i mean this:

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/bromance/series.jhtml

BornandBred
9/15/2009, 09:39 AM
right, by "retarded" i mean this:

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/bromance/series.jhtml

Life is slightly less worth living now that I know that is around. Thank God I didn't hear about this after the BYU game.

Jacie
9/15/2009, 11:35 AM
All this bromance talk is making me itch under my mansierre . . .

SoonerInLubbock
9/15/2009, 01:26 PM
This vid is disturbing on so many levels. I feel dirty just by watching it. In fact your chances of catchin "the gay" increase by viewing this atrocity. :eek:

CrimsonJim
9/15/2009, 01:59 PM
Call me what you will; I'm not amused. Same video with Booger and Pony in, yeah, but not one of our guys.

85sooners
9/15/2009, 02:00 PM
This vid is disturbing on so many levels. I feel dirty just by watching it. In fact your chances of catchin "the gay" increase by viewing this atrocity. :eek:

:D

HolaKyle
9/15/2009, 02:28 PM
This vid is disturbing on so many levels. I feel dirty just by watching it.

Lol. Just the reaction I was looking for!

Also, if someone has a user name on the :texan: board, feel free to post it there. I would love to see their reactions!

Eielson
9/15/2009, 02:35 PM
BAN HIM!

beer4me
9/15/2009, 03:26 PM
This is another video I made. Hope you enjoy. If you enjoy it, feel free to forward it on to any football fans you know. I'm sure they would enjoy it as well.

LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snb1vbkwnxo)

Guess it's just me but with the title of the thread and content sounds much like Green Eyed Envy that you weren't invited......:D :D :D

OKC-SLC
9/15/2009, 03:32 PM
part of me died.

and part of me feels rejuvenated.

i'm confused.

StoopTroup
9/15/2009, 03:50 PM
BAN HIM!

Ditto.

BAN HIM!

Ditto.

Hola....

If you want to do that on your own and make a video like that...you should quit coming here IMO. As a SoonerFan.com poster..I think your out of line on doing that.

Those guys get plenty of National Attention. I would expect this from a phlorida or suc fan for example. But I think it's wrong for you to do it to Sam.

Just my two cents.

I didn't find it funny.

TXBOOMER
9/15/2009, 04:13 PM
I made it through about 10 seconds before I had to end it.

Crucifax Autumn
9/15/2009, 04:20 PM
I just don't understand the motivation behind making it. It's not funny at all and it's really just...dumb?

HolaKyle
9/15/2009, 04:43 PM
You guys seemed to like the idaho state video I made. Not everything is for everyone. And you don't have a good sense of humor if you can't poke fun at yourself or your own kind. At the point that you suggest to ban someone because you disagree on something, you are causing society to digress. We don't live in the dark ages anymore.

HolaKyle
9/15/2009, 04:48 PM
You guys are taking this way too seriously. I'm sure if either guy saw it, they would laugh. It is hypocritical to laugh at others but we can't laugh at ourselves.

OKC-SLC
9/15/2009, 04:49 PM
with all due respect to ST and Crucifax, it's really not a big deal.

Crucifax Autumn
9/15/2009, 04:53 PM
If it was funny I'd laugh with no problem like I do at the LJ stache stuff. This just isn't funny.

StoopTroup
9/15/2009, 04:55 PM
You guys seemed to like the idaho state video I made. Not everything is for everyone. And you don't have a good sense of humor if you can't poke fun at yourself or your own kind. At the point that you suggest to ban someone because you disagree on something, you are causing society to digress. We don't live in the dark ages anymore.

That's where you and I differ. You were poking fun at Sam...not yourself. Let Sam poke fun at himself.

Me not having a sense of humor is pretty funny though.

Good Post on that.

StoopTroup
9/15/2009, 05:00 PM
with all due respect to ST and Crucifax, it's really not a big deal.

I can see how some of you feel. I respect that. It's your opinion. It's OK with me.

Me...I've watched opposing fans come here with that stuff and we ball bat each other until the game is over and we go our separate ways. I just don't feel like encouraging it is all. I think Hola is just being another opportunistic YouTube hit seeker.

OKC-SLC
9/15/2009, 05:01 PM
Fair enough.

olevetonahill
9/15/2009, 05:34 PM
I personally dont see the humor in copying something that was Shown on TeeVee.
Maybe Im just old and shat.;)

HolaKyle
9/15/2009, 05:39 PM
I don't want to go back and forth. I'm glad that some of you liked it. If you didn't, maybe you weren't the target audience. This was made by a 24 year-old sooner grad and sooner fan. The target for this type of video was probably more for the younger crowd.

Yes, I understand that that you may have a sense of humor, but for me, I guess I don't find anything off limits, while you do. That is your opinion.

And I'm glad that you guys were at least able to enjoy the other video that I have made, the Idaho State highlights. Those will keep coming, and I promise, they won't contain "questionable" material.

Where would the world be if we couldn't agree to disagree? Right? (even though you probably shouldn't neg someone just because you don't find something funny that they do. I could see if I poked fun at someone dying, or 9/11, or Jesus)

Oh well! You win some you loose some!

olevetonahill
9/15/2009, 05:44 PM
I dint watch the highlite one either:D
Mainly cause I watched the Game and Taped it.
Plus some one said the music sucked :P :D

HolaKyle
9/15/2009, 05:46 PM
Plus some one said the music sucked :P :D

Now there's a sense of humor! :D

I'm recording all of them digitally, in HD, if possible. I like to have my own library of the games(and in case anyone here wanted a copy.)

OKC-SLC
9/15/2009, 05:56 PM
Maybe Im just old and shat.;)

you're at least half right.

olevetonahill
9/15/2009, 05:57 PM
Now there's a sense of humor! :D

I'm recording all of them digitally, in HD, if possible. I like to have my own library of the games(and in case anyone here wanted a copy.)

You got copies of the last 4 seasons ?
Ill turn ya back green fer em :D I dint turn ya Red just sos others will know :D

olevetonahill
9/15/2009, 05:58 PM
you're at least half right.

:D :P :D

HolaKyle
9/15/2009, 06:04 PM
You got copies of the last 4 seasons ?
Ill turn ya back green fer em :D I dint turn ya Red just sos others will know :D

Unfortunately I just started this year. I just bought a new computer that can now support the HD encoding.

StoopTroup
9/15/2009, 06:27 PM
I like your attitude about it all.

It's the only video I didn't like. As Vet said "The Music Sucked" but it's your body of work. If you didn't make a few mistakes along the way...you wouldn't get better.

I just think you could spend your time better doing a Mack and Colt or a Lid and Lid Bromance.

olevetonahill
9/15/2009, 06:29 PM
ST ya such a Bastage
I were trying to extort Game tapes from him .:P

StoopTroup
9/15/2009, 06:44 PM
I can always extort tapes.

There's plenty of Politicians on this site.

CK Sooner
9/15/2009, 07:03 PM
SWTdh8eM_aY

olevetonahill
9/15/2009, 07:05 PM
Oh shat CKs bringing his Ghey act here now .:eek:

BetterSoonerThanLater
9/15/2009, 09:20 PM
heard the song, and immdiately turned it off.....

CrimsonJim
9/15/2009, 09:28 PM
Oh shat CKs bringing his Ghey act here now .:eek:

I think that deserves some attention for waisting our time and bandwidth => http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif

Eielson
9/15/2009, 11:21 PM
You guys are taking this way too seriously. I'm sure if either guy saw it, they would laugh. It is hypocritical to laugh at others but we can't laugh at ourselves.

I highly doubt that I would laugh if I was made out to be gay with one of my friends.

Eielson
9/15/2009, 11:30 PM
Too make my thoughts clear, you did well...at making our quarterback look gay. I don't know why a Sooner fan would wish to do this, and I don't know why a Sooner fan would find it funny.

When I said to ban you, I was somewhat kidding. I just really didn't appreciate it. You don't have to completely stay away from being "controversial". It's usually not funny to not be at least sometimes somewhat "controversial". Just stay away from making our players look bad, and especially don't make them look like their in a Brokeback Mountain preview.

MamaMia
9/15/2009, 11:39 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/vommit.gif

Jello Biafra
9/16/2009, 06:47 AM
SWTdh8eM_aY

who tha **** is that?

Crucifax Autumn
9/16/2009, 06:54 AM
Does it help this argument if I say Colty has a purtier mouth?