PDA

View Full Version : Another day, another ACORN bust...

OklahomaTuba
9/14/2009, 10:11 AM
This is getting good:

http://biggovernment.com/2009/09/14/acorn-video-prostitution-scandal-in-new-york-ny/

So how much money did these fine people get from the porkulus bill again????

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 10:37 AM
What's really classy is posing as a prostitute and then go around trying to entrap people who are supposed to be helping people in need.

If you can find legitimate misuse...turn it in. Get it prosecuted.

I know you've bashed Micheal Moore for his documentaries. Stuff like this is no different than what he shoots IMO. Just another guy trying to promote himself.

Condescending Sooner
9/14/2009, 12:59 PM
What's really classy is posing as a prostitute and then go around trying to entrap people who are supposed to be helping people in need.

If you can find legitimate misuse...turn it in. Get it prosecuted.

I know you've bashed Micheal Moore for his documentaries. Stuff like this is no different than what he shoots IMO. Just another guy trying to promote himself.

Are you freaking serious? Entrap?

OklahomaTuba
9/14/2009, 01:35 PM
What's really classy is posing as a prostitute and then go around trying to entrap people who are supposed to be helping people in need.Do you mean helping the pimp setup the child sex ring, or helping the hooker avoid paying taxes???

They sure seemed very helpful with both!!!

OklahomaTuba
9/14/2009, 01:39 PM
ACORN's new slogan: “Advance the Cause of Child Prostitution? YES WE CAN!”

Or maybe "No Child Rapists Left Behind"???

Sickening that we give billions of tax dollars to these criminals.

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 02:31 PM
Are you freaking serious? Entrap?

You film people without their knowledge right?

You go in someplace saying your something your not and film them? If they did that to you...you'd be OK with that?

I wouldn't.

Unless you were Erin Andrews...then it's OK. :D ;)

OklaPony
9/14/2009, 02:57 PM
You film people without their knowledge right?

You go in someplace saying your something your not and film them? If they did that to you...you'd be OK with that?

I wouldn't.
I don't believe a word of this... you're just trying to get a bite. There's no way I can believe that you're actually going to defend ACORN on this particular issue.

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 03:00 PM
I don't believe a word of this... you're just trying to get a bite. There's no way I can believe that you're actually going to defend ACORN on this particular issue.

OK...you caught me...I'm just a bit walnuts today....lol

stoops the eternal pimp
9/14/2009, 03:04 PM
too much OVJ and not enough sleep

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 03:09 PM
too much OVJ and not enough sleep

Something like that. There's a little more to the story though....there always is...:D

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 03:18 PM
What about this view....

QNMmeDhcbdg

NSFW

sooner n houston
9/14/2009, 07:36 PM
Looks like the Senate belives the film maker. They voted 83-17 to stop funding acron through HUD. :D

OklahomaTuba
9/15/2009, 04:09 PM
Another one.

http://biggovernment.com/2009/09/15/acorn-prostitution-scandal-california-here-we-come/

California this time. They sure love them helping the child sex trade. Love this quote: "And I picked up the gun and said f--- you. And I shot him. And he died right there."