PDA

View Full Version : I hate T-sips!!!!

Sooner in Tampa
9/14/2009, 06:55 AM
Geebus...I can't even go and wallow in pity while the Buccaneers take a beat down from the Cowboys...I have to put up with ****head sexaT fans making baby noises behind me while they hold their shoulder and yuck it up because Bradford is hurt :mad:

I told the jack-***..."thats the great thing about sweetheart, we get to settle it on the field"...they are MUY confident...pricks, I hate em all

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 07:09 AM
Been there done that already last week.

Most just tell me that they hope Sam will be back for the RRSO...but you can tell they really don't mean it. If Sam doesn't make it back for that one...it would be really cool if Landry and the Team had it together enough to knock them off. That would be the greatest meltdown since 63-14 IMO.

tigepilot
9/14/2009, 08:16 AM
Lid will be here any minute to tell us how the * fans we ALWAYS see aren't like most real * fans and that they truly are sorry for Sam and wish he was at is best for the game in Dallas.

GrapevineSooner
9/14/2009, 08:20 AM
My wife's cousin called Sam a little bitch on Facebook.

Normally I'd let those kinds of things slide because my wife likes to have harmony within the family.

I couldn't on this one and called her out, Ron Burgundy style.

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 08:24 AM
^ Nice....SPEK

http://fantasy411.mlblogs.com/ron-burgundy.jpg

TexasLidig8r
9/14/2009, 08:48 AM
Lid will be here any minute to tell us how the * fans we ALWAYS see aren't like most real * fans and that they truly are sorry for Sam and wish he was at is best for the game in Dallas.

No.. I would post quotes from hornfans or other websites which say that Sam is a class act and we wish him a quick and speedy, full recovery.

What glory is there in beating a depleted opponent?

We want you at full strength, with no excuses.

I know it goes against everything you may believe in and the "group think" mindset that is so pervasive on this site now, but, these are young adults, kids for some, playing a game they love... and at the end of the day.. it is just a game. When they can represent not only your school but the game of college football with class, that is respected by most fans... even fans of your greatest rival.

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 08:49 AM
No.. I would post quotes from hornfans or other websites which say that Sam is a class act and we wish him a quick and speedy, full recovery.

Well then at least you'd get your stuff from a trusted site. :texan:

ROTFLMFAO!

We wouldn't want anything that came from your cold dead heart. :pop:

Bull Butter ! ! !

sooneron
9/14/2009, 09:12 AM
No.. I would post quotes from hornfans if I could, but it seems their craptastic sever/site is slow again. It appears that someone forgot to feed the gerbils on the wheel that keep that place "going".

fixed:texan:

Partial Qualifier
9/14/2009, 09:20 AM

Gosh Lid, you almost sounded like you guys HAVEN'T been on the business end of an asskicking 6 of the last 9 meetings. Nice job!

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 09:22 AM
Oh the humanity! ! !

ur2NfXtvQTs

tigepilot
9/14/2009, 09:31 AM

I know it goes against everything you may believe in and the "group think" mindset that is so pervasive on this site now, but, these are young adults, kids for some, playing a game they love... and at the end of the day.. it is just a game. When they can represent not only your school but the game of college football with class, that is respected by most fans... even fans of your greatest rival.

Damn, your so predictable! :rolleyes:

adoniijahsooner
9/14/2009, 09:31 AM
Some Interesting Texas Whorn qoutes from your trusted websites after the injury. So some fans are idiots and others are classy.

Shaggy Bevo

Football is a violent sport. With limited practice time, a premium is placed on consistent recruiting and personnel management. Bob Stoops has elected to put all his eggs in Sam Bradford's basket (oh, dear lord) and now the Sooner faithful are probably going to pay a hefty price for his poor choices. Doesn't bother me in the least.

Tried to go get a hit of sooner misery, but Soonerfans is down.

OU sucks. we are going to beat the everliving crap out of them. i can't wait.

Its all karma. Bradford plays all the time last year and now the backup has no experience when he gets hurt.

There is a slight chance Ou wont win a big 12 game or win 1 with a victory over baylor.

I said slight chance, as in your all American Te and Qb cant play, your Ol sucks, your defense is a thin paper wall ready to crumble in Miami. Would be funny if Ou wins no conference games, how fast would they run Stoops out on a rail?

If Bradford was smart he wouldn't rush it, but then again if he was smart he wouldn't have gone to OU.

Stoops is scum and runs a dirty program but he really had no choice in what he was going to say. The only alternative is to come out and say he was wrong to pressure the kids to come back and as we know, Bob is NEVER wrong. Within the limits of his *********gery, he is perfectly consistent.

exactly. there are always excuses. **** them

Hornfans

Best wishes to Sam. He seems like a good kid. I can't stand OU, but SB is a great representative of college football, and I hope he gets back to the field soon.

Best wishes to Sam for a full recovery.

Hope he gets up to playing speed soon.

Personally, I think Sam was an idiot for giving up first overall draft pick money. There was no way (even without an injury) that he was going to live up to that again this year.

I feel bad for Bradford......as for Stoops.....

OUAlumni1990
9/14/2009, 09:33 AM
I don't recall any Sooner fans jumping for joy when Cart McCry got hurt in 2006 during the A&M game. whorn fans are unreal is all I have to say...

Sooner in Tampa
9/14/2009, 09:37 AM
The best part is how stupid they really are...when I told him that I hoped it would be 63-14 again...his response..."why are you talking college football at an NFL game?"

He's the dumb *** with a UT shirt on and making all the baby noises about Bradford...just too stupid to talk to after that.

TexasLidig8r
9/14/2009, 09:41 AM
Oh the humanity! ! !

ur2NfXtvQTs

How incredibly cute that you have to live vicariously through another program!

Oh. .that's right... you USED to be Oklahoma.. where you could handle up on your own business.

In pacem requiescat.

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 09:46 AM

Oh. .that's right... you USED to be Oklahoma.. where you could handle up on your own business.

In pacem requiescat.

Gee...I hope that didn't **** you off. I don't think I could live with myself. Eat Bevo poo! The only thing resting in peace is your National Championship hopes.

Maybe you'd like to watch this one.

beYeHQ1_NWM

sooneron
9/14/2009, 09:46 AM
I would have torn his sack, but that's just me...

soonerboy_odanorth
9/14/2009, 10:00 AM

You're full of it Lid. You have it all wrong... "Biggest pain in the a**" rival, yes. "Greatest" rival, not so much. :D

sooneron
9/14/2009, 10:04 AM
Gee...I hope that didn't **** you off. I don't think I could live with myself. Eat Bevo poo! The only thing resting in peace is your National Championship hopes.

Maybe you'd like to watch this one.

beYeHQ1_NWM

and Dkr has never been that raucous.

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 10:07 AM
Funniest thing is...

Just the mention of T-sip popped the lid off of the Bevo Dog Food.

TexasLidig8r
9/14/2009, 10:11 AM
Funniest thing is...

Just the mention of T-sip popped the lid off of the Bevo Dog Food.

Au contraire..

The only persons who refer to the University of Texas as "t-sips" are aggy. Congrats.. you have just put yourself on the level of a program that hasn't won a national championship since the year Hitler invaded Poland... one that worships dead dogs, squeezes their nuts for inspiration...

Again.. didn't you USED to be Oklahoma? :D

TexasLidig8r
9/14/2009, 10:13 AM

Yes.. that loss to that Mountain West team we suffered was embarrassing and put to rest our national championship hopes.. oh.. wait!

That wasn't us!

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 10:19 AM
Yes.. that loss to that Mountain West team we suffered was embarrassing and put to rest our national championship hopes.. oh.. wait!

That wasn't us!

Is this where you start posting classy stuff about Sam?

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 10:43 AM
zF3_aIWV0j8&feature=related

CrimsonJim
9/14/2009, 10:44 AM
Lid posting anything classy?!! Come on ST, you know better. ;)

OUmillenium
9/14/2009, 11:00 AM

That wasn't us!

1point neutral field loss ends MNC hopes? A 10 point neutral field loss didn't do that last year. You are getting senile!

TexasLidig8r
9/14/2009, 11:05 AM
1point neutral field loss ends MNC hopes? A 10 point neutral field loss didn't do that last year. You are getting senile!

IT'S NOT SENILITY!!! IT'S MAD COW!

dammit.. young whippersnappers..

(actually, it's your Swiss Cheese offensive line that ended your MNC hopes this year)

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 11:11 AM
Finally we get some truth out of him.

Good steer! :D

MiccoMacey
9/14/2009, 11:15 AM
In pacem requiescat.

You kiss your mother with that mouth? ;)

soonerboy_odanorth
9/14/2009, 11:18 AM
Swiss Cheese offensive line

Pfffft. That's charitable. (See guys, he can say something nice.)

Presumably you have to have substance to be a cheese. That's something this line doesn't have.

We can't punch it in on three tries from the one yard line against a BAD I-AA team? Really?

I don't care if we told them where the play was going each time. It should have been no contest.

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 11:38 AM
I don't care if we told them where the play was going each time. It should have been no contest.

Which is why I think Wilson made those play calls.

I'm betting he set them up to see it unfold.

The guy is a Mad Man I tell ya!

A Sooner in Texas
9/14/2009, 12:28 PM

Gosh, Lid, would that also include the quotes from some of the whornfans saying they hope the "crosseyed injun" is out for the season?
Always classy, those whornfans. No group think there at all, nope, none whatsoever.

sooneron
9/14/2009, 12:47 PM
You kiss your mother with that mouth? ;)

with tongue!

sooneron
9/14/2009, 12:48 PM
Gosh, Lid, would that also include the quotes from some of the whornfans saying they hope the "crosseyed injun" is out for the season?
Always classy, those whornfans. No group think there at all, nope, none whatsoever.

If you're going to say that they said that. You'd better provide a link....

and the poster's address.:mad:

Desert Sapper
9/14/2009, 12:49 PM

I don't know. But you seem to have found joy in it the three times you have beat us this decade.

Dio
9/14/2009, 12:50 PM

In pacem requiescat.

That's pretty funny, considering all the TCU caps I saw on your fellow whorns at the 2005 RRS.

TexasLidig8r
9/14/2009, 02:45 PM
I don't know. But you seem to have found joy in it the three times you have beat us this decade.

I never said there wasn't joy...

And after this year.. the 4 out of the last 5 times..

But.. you are much more likely to see something like this from me...

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122412

Than popping off at individual posters.

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 02:47 PM
That's some good stuff right there Lid.

Colt.. almost a "coming out" for him.

CrimsonJim
9/14/2009, 03:10 PM

WOW! Did YOU really write that?!! That sir, was an excellent post. I wish they were all that well written. You were a much kindler, gentler Lid back in '08.

goingoneight
9/14/2009, 03:41 PM

That wasn't us!

Last two times Cart went down for the count, I remember Bowl-less K-State knocking them off and Coach February losing to Franchione.

BYU >>>>>>>>>>>> Fran and "Prince"

Partial Qualifier
9/14/2009, 04:49 PM
Pfffft. That's charitable. (See guys, he can say something nice.)

Presumably you have to have substance to be a cheese. That's something this line doesn't have.

We can't punch it in on three tries from the one yard line against a BAD I-AA team? Really?

We're fronting with that Goalline Meerkat. Expect quicksnaps in October and beyond.

You heard it here first.

picasso
9/14/2009, 06:31 PM
My wife's cousin called Sam a little bitch on Facebook.

Normally I'd let those kinds of things slide because my wife likes to have harmony within the family.

I couldn't on this one and called her out, Ron Burgundy style.

Yep, I smacked an oSu and Kansas fan on that very subject.

I know I cheer loudly when a player gets hurt.:rolleyes:

Desert Sapper
9/15/2009, 04:22 AM

That was about the best thing I've seen from your ilk on here. I must've missed it after the game.

And I'll say this...so far our teams look comparable. It could be a great game this year, regardless of the rankings.

I'll be sure to post something poetic after we beat you. That's the kind of gracious winner I am. :D

okiewaker
9/15/2009, 12:42 PM
Got my dose of it as well on facebook from a former boss and coworker, who i added as friends.