PDA

View Full Version : Game time and ****

olevetonahill
9/14/2009, 01:37 AM
Will be in HD on FSN at 2:30
Jes a heads up fer Yall

OKC-SLC
9/14/2009, 01:57 AM
so what does that mean for me if i'm out in Nevada with directtv?

olevetonahill
9/14/2009, 02:08 AM
so what does that mean for me if i'm out in Nevada with directtv?

WTF are you doing In Nevada?
Ya should be able to see it on just about ANY FSN station ;)

OKC-SLC
9/14/2009, 02:10 AM
heh. we live in NV now.

I'm gonna have to check to see if i get the game or if i have to buy some all fox sports network package.

olevetonahill
9/14/2009, 02:11 AM
Just checked the Online guide and Its showing Channel 664 for sure

Just checked ahead and Its gonna be on just about every FSN Chanel

olevetonahill
9/14/2009, 02:15 AM
heh. we live in NV now.

I'm gonna have to check to see if i get the game or if i have to buy some all fox sports network package.

Dint know Ya had moved , saw where ya was out there last week er sompun . Just thot ya was on a Vacation
See if ya get channel 664
If Not ya may need to get the Sports pack
about 12 bucks a month for all of em .

Crucifax Autumn
9/14/2009, 02:38 AM
Our cable here is provided by the complex so I can't upgrade my package. Hopefully i's on the straight up FSN and not one of the regionals. Guess I should go look...

sooner59
9/14/2009, 02:56 AM
Fortunately (as long as we play well) I will get the game in super HD, as well as 4D from section 28 this week. We better not look like South Central Oklahoma A&M Tech Community College A&T State Culinary School against Tulsa this week.

Crucifax Autumn
9/14/2009, 03:22 AM
OK, it turns out I SHOULD get the game here in Vegas. It's not airing on FOX, but on their Prime Sports affiliate. So OKC-SLC, that should be the same for you assuming you either have Prime or if you have COX digital, which has all 3 major Fox Sports channels- East, Central, and West. Oh wait...you said Direct TV right? When I visited inlaws in Utah thewy had a regular digital package and that one had literally every Fox sports in the country...shat like FSN New England and even city specific ones from everywhere so you should be good.

AlbqSooner
9/14/2009, 05:36 AM
It will be airing on FoxSports Arizona which we get in New Mexico.

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 05:52 AM
If I refuse to buy a $12 Fox Sports Package....does that make me a Dirty Lib? :D

adoniijahsooner
9/14/2009, 07:11 AM
OK, it turns out I SHOULD get the game here in Vegas. It's not airing on FOX, but on their Prime Sports affiliate. So OKC-SLC, that should be the same for you assuming you either have Prime or if you have COX digital, which has all 3 major Fox Sports channels- East, Central, and West. Oh wait...you said Direct TV right? When I visited inlaws in Utah thewy had a regular digital package and that one had literally every Fox sports in the country...shat like FSN New England and even city specific ones from everywhere so you should be good.

If you can't get it just go to justin.tv; it normally looks alot better than what was on display sat.