PDA

View Full Version : KANYE WEST IS A GAY FISH!!

SoonerStormchaser
9/13/2009, 11:06 PM
http://www.memphisrap.com/mr-uploads/2009/04/kanye-west-gay-fish-041109-2.jpg
Discuss his latest *********gery here.
That is all.

LosAngelesSooner
9/13/2009, 11:23 PM
Kanye is a sociopath.

But he makes good music, so we're stuck with him.

SoonerStormchaser
9/13/2009, 11:28 PM
Apparently, he should've kept some fish sticks in his mouth before he hijacked the hawtest chick in country music NOT named Carrie Underwood.

SOONER44EVER
9/13/2009, 11:30 PM
What a *^&)(%$ idiot. I can't think of another person on the planet who deserves a punch in the face more than this jerk.

Petro-Sooner
9/13/2009, 11:37 PM
I would gladly give a punch! As far as good music, really??? Think long and hard about what your saying.

OUAlumni1990
9/13/2009, 11:37 PM
I'm glad I don't even know who he is, but I heard about his dooshery tonight.

SOONER44EVER
9/13/2009, 11:43 PM
What an a-hole!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FtoiYn-sMA

Petro-Sooner
9/13/2009, 11:47 PM
:D What a bitch

CK Sooner
9/13/2009, 11:51 PM
Was he in the audience and just walked up? If he can't follow the rules then maybe they shouldn't invite him....just a thought. I bet MTV enjoys him doing this though....

Petro-Sooner
9/13/2009, 11:52 PM
Oh I'm sure knowing them that ate it up. More craptastic tv!

LosAngelesSooner
9/13/2009, 11:53 PM
I would gladly give a punch! As far as good music, really??? Think long and hard about what your saying.He makes good music. You may not prefer it, but that doesn't mean it's not good. The sales and accolades (despite his dooshery) testify to that.

Now...the story about what Pink said/did to him back stage after that...is CLASSIC.

CK Sooner
9/13/2009, 11:56 PM
He makes good music. You may not prefer it, but that doesn't mean it's not good. The sales and accolades (despite his dooshery) testify to that.

Now...the story about what Pink said/did to him back stage after that...is CLASSIC.

What did Pink say?

CK Sooner
9/14/2009, 12:02 AM
Found it.

Pink, who was also nominated for best female video, tweeted: “Kanye west is the biggest piece of s– on earth. Quote me.”

CK Sooner
9/14/2009, 12:05 AM
After the incident, West, who was photographed drinking what looked like liquor on the red carpet, was not in his seat at Radio City Music Hall. A security guard tells PEOPLE the rapper left the venue and would not be allowed to come back inside.

LosAngelesSooner
9/14/2009, 12:08 AM
Pink had to be pulled away from Kanye backstage. She was cussing him out and trying to kick his ***.

He ran away.

Sooner04
9/14/2009, 12:08 AM
He makes good music. You may not prefer it, but that doesn't mean it's not good. The sales and accolades (despite his dooshery) testify to that.
No, his music is crap. Absolute garbage. Record sales have nothing to do with the quality of the music. Why else would 'The Macarena' have sold more copies than 'Hey Jude'?

I feel good knowing not a single red cent of my income has ever gone to anything related to Kanye West.

LosAngelesSooner
9/14/2009, 12:11 AM
No. He does not make "crap" "garbage" music.

Hate the guy. Fine. He's a colossal moron. Say you don't like rap or hip-hop. Cool. That's your prerogative. But don't make yourself look silly by saying he doesn't make good music. He makes excellent hip-hop and rap and is a very talented music producer as well.

CK Sooner
9/14/2009, 12:12 AM
Pink had to be pulled away from Kanye backstage. She was cussing him out and trying to kick his ***.

He ran away.

That would have been great to see.

Petro-Sooner
9/14/2009, 12:12 AM
No, his music is crap. Absolute garbage. Record sales have nothing to do with the quality of the music. Why else would 'The Macarena' have sold more copies than 'Hey Jude'?

I feel good knowing not a single red cent of my income has ever gone to anything related to Kanye West.

This

SOONER44EVER
9/14/2009, 12:17 AM
No. He does not make "crap" "garbage" music.

Hate the guy. Fine. He's a colossal moron. Say you don't like rap or hip-hop. Cool. That's your prerogative. But don't make yourself look silly by saying he doesn't make good music. He makes excellent hip-hop and rap and is a very talented music producer as well.

There is no such thing as excellent rap "music". I'm pretty sure the same thing goes for hip-hop too.

LosAngelesSooner
9/14/2009, 12:17 AM
Kanye is a bitch.

And he don't care about white people. :D

LosAngelesSooner
9/14/2009, 12:18 AM
There is no such thing as excellent rap "music". I'm pretty sure the same thing goes for hip-hop too.Way to show your glowing neon-red neck. :texan:

SOONER44EVER
9/14/2009, 12:19 AM
Way to show your glowing neon-red neck. :texan:

Just speaking the truth.

CK Sooner
9/14/2009, 12:21 AM
So your saying you don't like this.

grPfVlj7Go4

LosAngelesSooner
9/14/2009, 12:24 AM
Just speaking my opinion which has no relevance outside of my own head.
Fixed.

Petro-Sooner
9/14/2009, 12:25 AM
I'd kinda like to hear Deans take on the issue at hand. :texan:

Ike
9/14/2009, 12:26 AM
My thoughts on the guy himself: He has to be the biggest doosh in the music biz since Axl Rose. Scratch that. He makes Axl look every bit as classy as James Bond.

My thoughts on his music: I heard one of his songs once (not knowing it was him at the time), and thought aloud "This song would actually be pretty good if there weren't all these crappy vocals in it".

LosAngelesSooner
9/14/2009, 12:29 AM
It's okay. You "hate" it now...but given some time:

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/11/18/116-black-music-that-black-people-dont-listen-to-anymore/

#116 Black Music that Black People Don’t Listen to Anymore (http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/11/18/116-black-music-that-black-people-dont-listen-to-anymore/)

All music genres go through a very similar life cycle: birth, growth, mainstream acceptance, decline, and finally obscurity. With black music, however, the final stage is never reached because white people are work tirelessly to keep it alive. Apparently, once a music has lost its relevance with its intended audience, it becomes MORE relevant to white people.

Historically speaking, the music that white people have kept on life support for the longest period of time is Jazz. Thanks largely to public radio, bookstores, and coffee shops, Jazz has carved out a niche in white culture that is not yet ready to be replaced by Indie Rock. But the biggest role that Jazz plays in white culture is in the white fantasy of leisure. All white people believe that they prefer listening to jazz over watching television. This is not true.

Every few a months, a white person will put on some Jazz and pour themselves a glass of wine or scotch and tell themselves how nice it is. Then they will get bored and watch television or write emails to other white people about how nice it was to listen to Jazz at home. “Last night, I poured myself a glass of Shiraz and put Charlie Parker on the Bose. It was so relaxing, I wish I had a fireplace.” Listing this activity as one of your favorites is a sure fire way to make progress towards a romantic relationship with a white person.

Along with Jazz, white people have also taken quite a shine to The Blues, an art form that captured the pain of the black experience in America. Then, in the 1960s, a bunch of British bands started to play their own version of the music and white people have been loving it ever since. It makes sense considering that the British were the ones who created The Blues in the 17th Century.

Today, white people keep The Blues going strong by taking vacations to Memphis, forming awkward bands, making documentaries, and organizing folk festivals. Blue and Jazz music appeal mostly to older white people and select few young ones who probably wear fedoras. But that doesn’t mean that young white people aren’t working hard to preserve music that has lost relevance. No, there are literally thousands of white people who are giving their all to keep old school Hip Hop alive.

Even as you read this, white people are telling other white people about the golden age of Hip Hop that they experienced in a suburban high school or through a viewing of The Wackness.

If you are good at concealing laughter and contempt, you should ask a white person about “Real Hip Hop.” They will quickly tell you about how they don’t listen to “Commercial Hip Hop” (aka music that black people actually enjoy), and that they much prefer “Classic Hip Hop.”

“I don’t listen to that commercial stuff. I’m more into the Real Hip Hop, you know? KRS One, Del Tha Funkee Homosapien, De La Soul, Wu Tang, you know, The Old School.”

Calling this style of music ‘old school’ is considered an especially apt name since the majority of people who listen to it did so while attending old schools such as Dartmouth, Bard, and Williams College.

What it all comes down to is that white people are convinced that if they were alive when this music was relevant that they would have been into it. They would have been Alan Lomax or Rick Rubin. Now the best they can hope for is to impress an older black person with their knowledge.

LosAngelesSooner
9/14/2009, 12:30 AM
Kanye makes Axel Rose look like Eddie Haskell.

SicEmBaylor
9/14/2009, 12:31 AM
Silly kids and their hippity - hop music. Personally, I blame LBJ not Kanye.

SOONER44EVER
9/14/2009, 12:34 AM
Fixed.

You can say what you like as long as you don't make me listen to that stuff.
Can we just agree to disagree?

picasso
9/14/2009, 12:39 AM
His music is **** but I don't listen to Taylor Fairy either.

LosAngelesSooner
9/14/2009, 12:41 AM
You can say what you like as long as you don't make me listen to that stuff.
Can we just agree to disagree?I guess you're missing the point.

The point isn't that you should enjoy/listen to/buy hip-hop/rap. The point isn't even that you should appreciate it.

I guess the point is semantics. To say that you don't like it and think it sucks the life out of your head through your ears is cool, fine, okay.

To say that it sucks is factually incorrect. It doesn't suck any more than country music sucks. It is a style of music. Some in that genre are good and some are bad.

Kanye, massive unrelenting doosh chief that he is, makes good Hip-Hop and Rap.

SoonerStormchaser
9/14/2009, 01:33 AM
Taylor Swift is hawt...get back on topic!

LosAngelesSooner
9/14/2009, 04:30 AM
I just think that Kanye is a friggin' PUNK for treating a sweet, hard working girl like that in front of everyone. Just for...what? To make Beyonce feel good about herself?

Beyonce's 10 million dollars and 3 other awards did a better job of that than Kanye's drunken assfoolery.

Dooshbag bully.

Okla-homey
9/14/2009, 06:15 AM
I just saw what he did as featured on the morning news shows. Haven't we all pretty much known Kanye West is a psychopath since his outburst during the Katrina benefit?

JohnnyMack
9/14/2009, 07:54 AM
Kanye is super-talented.

He's also apparently a raging alcoholic.

OKLA21FAN
9/14/2009, 08:03 AM
Kanye is a bitch.

And he don't care about white people. :D

He should have just taken the mic and said

YOU LIE!!!!!! :pop:

Desert Sapper
9/14/2009, 08:25 AM
I agree that some rap and hip-hop is good music. I happen to think Kanye West's music sucks. It's not factual. It's a matter of opinion. Some people (white and black) like Kanye's craptastic music because they are afraid not to. For the same reason some White People listen to jazz music.

Oh, and he's a colossal ****tard for the whole Taylor Swift thing. It's just too bad pink didn't bury his faggot *** backstage.

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 08:34 AM
You kats just don't understand the coolness of a good bongo riff Daddy-O...

http://americandigest.org/mt-archives/maynard.jpg

Hot Rod
9/14/2009, 08:54 AM
All this nonsense over an Astronaut statue?

Sooner04
9/14/2009, 08:58 AM
Dr. Dre made great hip/hop and rap. As did Tupac.

Kanye West has produced a crock pot full of garbage.

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 09:13 AM

However Tupac wasn't clairvoyant.

NSFW

vfhVbEaMQEg

iwannabelikesam
9/14/2009, 09:33 AM
Kayne West doesn't like white people.

Lott's Bandana
9/14/2009, 09:36 AM
I read this thread, clicked on the links, still don't know what happened.

I don't even know who Kanye West is.

Moving along now.

sooneron
9/14/2009, 09:43 AM
Kanye is a good producer, a ****ty rapper, and a ****stain of a human being.

AggieTool
9/14/2009, 09:51 AM
It's okay. You "hate" it now...but given some time:

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/11/18/116-black-music-that-black-people-dont-listen-to-anymore/

I do like RATM.:)

AggieTool
9/14/2009, 09:52 AM
There is no such thing as excellent rap "music". I'm pretty sure the same thing goes for hip-hop too.

Agreed....

It's about as mindless as country western.:D

JohnnyMack
9/14/2009, 09:55 AM

This.

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 09:57 AM
Your all crazy...

Rap, hip-hop and Techno is all teh awesome!

KMTQNf-wxlw

Hot Rod
9/14/2009, 10:02 AM
Your all crazy...

Rap, hip-hop and Techno is all teh awesome!

KMTQNf-wxlw

"You're gonna love my butts (in the music video)!"

Scott D
9/14/2009, 10:30 AM
1. While he may be 'talented' as a producer, he is absolute garbage as an artist.

2. His overinflated self value is because of mindless set up that goes into radio play which in turn goes into alleged record sales.

3. He's always been an *** going back to when he was a nobody that Jay-Z let make a song about how he survived a car accident and couldn't be a rapper because his jaw was wired shut.

4. He's been trying to make up for that short time period by running his mouth constantly making people wish he'd get in another accident that made his jaw wired shut again.

5. Kanye West and his ilk are everything that is wrong with Hip Hop, and it'd be nice to see Common not only drop his association with that jackass, but for other good artists to seek their music from other producers that aren't Kanye West.

6. Kanye's alcohol issues are probably related to the fact that it's pretty well known that he's gay for John Legend, and is pretty upset over the fact that Legend is married and happy in his marriage.

7. Rather than focusing on the moron and giving him more attention he doesn't deserve, we should be discussing the classy move by Beyonce during the award she won.

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 10:41 AM
1. While he may be 'talented' as a producer, he is absolute garbage as an artist.

2. His overinflated self value is because of mindless set up that goes into radio play which in turn goes into alleged record sales.

3. He's always been an *** going back to when he was a nobody that Jay-Z let make a song about how he survived a car accident and couldn't be a rapper because his jaw was wired shut.

4. He's been trying to make up for that short time period by running his mouth constantly making people wish he'd get in another accident that made his jaw wired shut again.

5. Kanye West and his ilk are everything that is wrong with Hip Hop, and it'd be nice to see Common not only drop his association with that jackass, but for other good artists to seek their music from other producers that aren't Kanye West.

6. Kanye's alcohol issues are probably related to the fact that it's pretty well known that he's gay for John Legend, and is pretty upset over the fact that Legend is married and happy in his marriage.

7. Rather than focusing on the moron and giving him more attention he doesn't deserve, we should be discussing the classy move by Beyonce during the award she won.
He sounds like anyone else who gets a lot of money and attention really fast and then flames out.

Mixer!
9/14/2009, 10:58 AM
Heh, you said "flames".

KC//CRIMSON
9/14/2009, 10:58 AM
http://thesuperficial.com//bfm_gallery/2009/09/0914%20Beyonce%20Taylor%20VMA/gallery_main/gallery_main-0914_beyonce_taylor_01.jpg

In a surprisingly classy move for an MTV production, Beyonce won Video of the Year at the VMAs, and instead of giving a speech, brought Taylor Swift on stage to make up for Kanye West's hissy fit which, according to sources, left her crying backstage. So a sincere hats off to Beyonce.

In the meantime, Beyonce, do you think you could remind your husband Jay-Z how cool it was when rappers used to shoot each other? Not that I'm trying to perpetuate stereotypes or suggest murdering the guy, but let's say you sort of grazed him. In the mouth.:D

stoops the eternal pimp
9/14/2009, 11:12 AM
a big "what,what" to Beyonce for her classy move...her facial expression when Kanye did that was priceless...

I would like to reward Beyonce by allowing her to get to know me in the biblical sense...

YWIA B

kbsooner21
9/14/2009, 11:21 AM
Kanye should be executed

Desert Sapper
9/14/2009, 11:40 AM
That was an awesome move by Beyonce. I don't know if it completely made up for the earlier event, but it was a wonderful gesture.

SoonerNate
9/14/2009, 11:45 AM
This is why I don't watch that trash. It's always about the shock value. Between this and his Katrina remarks, Kanye is clearly a racist.

soonervegas
9/14/2009, 12:24 PM
I think we can all agree that the real winners here are people that DIDN'T watch the MTV Music Awards last night.

SoonerJack
9/14/2009, 01:09 PM
I think we can all agree that the real winners here are people that DIDN'T watch the MTV Music Awards last night.
This.

iwannabelikesam
9/14/2009, 01:34 PM
I'm glad I don't even know who he is, but I heard about his dooshery tonight.

I read this thread, clicked on the links, still don't know what happened.

I don't even know who Kanye West is.

Moving along now.

How do you not know who Kanye West is?

Don't you watch South Park?

Gresho Murford
9/14/2009, 01:36 PM
Haha, quote from a gut from kings of leon..."We lost damnit. Maybe next year," he wrote. "At least we got to see the worst haircut since 1984 try to steal the spotlight from lovely Taylor Swift."

OklaPony
9/14/2009, 03:05 PM
Kanye makes Axel Rose look like Eddie Haskell.
Heh... Eddie Haskell. I met that dude at a NYE party a few years ago.

Cam
9/14/2009, 07:54 PM

This gets my vote as well. He will never get one red cent of my money either.

It's a sad day when Kanye makes white trash like Eminem look like a Southern Gentleman.

Major props to Beyonce for showing class and giving Taylor her due.

I wish they would've let Pink tear him a new one.

LosAngelesSooner
9/14/2009, 08:10 PM
Me too.

And Pink could TOTALLY have taken his punk ***.

StoopTroup
9/14/2009, 08:20 PM
I love the pink.

LosAngelesSooner
9/14/2009, 09:53 PM
http://www.politico.com/blogs/michaelcalderone/0909/ABCs_Moran_tweeted_OTR_Obama_swipe_at_Kanye.html?s howall

Kanye is a Jackass.

So much for, "This is off the record..." :D

tommieharris91
9/14/2009, 10:01 PM
http://www.politico.com/blogs/michaelcalderone/0909/ABCs_Moran_tweeted_OTR_Obama_swipe_at_Kanye.html?s howall

It's something everyone can agree on! Why did he keep that off the record?

GottaHavePride
9/14/2009, 10:33 PM

Mos Def was (and is) a truly outstanding rap artist.

Kanye's **** sucks ***. Michael Bolton sold a lot of records, and that was all crap too. Same for Kenny G.

(Side note - I have to give Kenny G some credit. The guy actually CAN play the **** out of a saxophone. He just chooses to record and sell absolute drivel because that's what he can sell to the lowest common denominator. And he made a butt-load of cash doing it.)

OUAlumni1990
9/14/2009, 10:35 PM
How do you not know who Kanye West is?

Don't you watch South Park?

No, actually I have not. I have never been able to sit through a full episode.

Soonerus
9/14/2009, 10:45 PM
Kanye apologized on the new Jay Leno show tonight...

Petro-Sooner
9/14/2009, 11:07 PM
Kanye apologized on the new Jay Leno show tonight...

I took it as a very half hearted apology. More so looking after his rep. Notice he never said he was sorry directly?

sooner59
9/14/2009, 11:58 PM
When Leno asked him about what his mom would have thought, you could actually see the precise moment that Kanye realized he was a dooshbag.

def_lazer_fc
9/15/2009, 01:51 AM
adults watch mtv?

soonerinabilene
9/15/2009, 02:03 PM

It took nine months, but at last Obama is trying to reach out to both sides with something they can agree on.

OklahomaRed
9/15/2009, 02:10 PM
You know what the issue is? It's not Kanye West. I think Obama realizes what the issue is in his statement that Kanye is a jackass. The issue is the fact that from a very young age, many young blacks are taught that if things don't go exactly the way they want them to is that it's all because the system is rigged, whitey is in control, and the man is out to get them. In his drunken state, this was a deep seated reaction from him that once again, whitey did a black person wrong and cheated them out of their just due. There will never be the absence of discrimination as long as young blacks are not taught this as an excuse, but rather are taught that everyone is equal, that sometimes in life you don't get what you want, and that whitey ain't out to get them. That what they achieve in this life is not the result of screaming for more government handouts, more entitlements, and yelling about being discriminated against, but rather getting out there and busting your *** to get ahead of the next guy because YOU WORKED HARDER. :D

JohnnyMack
9/15/2009, 03:14 PM
You know what the issue is? It's not Kanye West. I think Obama realizes what the issue is in his statement that Kanye is a jackass. The issue is the fact that from a very young age, many young blacks are taught that if things don't go exactly the way they want them to is that it's all because the system is rigged, whitey is in control, and the man is out to get them. In his drunken state, this was a deep seated reaction from him that once again, whitey did a black person wrong and cheated them out of their just due. There will never be the absence of discrimination as long as young blacks are not taught this as an excuse, but rather are taught that everyone is equal, that sometimes in life you don't get what you want, and that whitey ain't out to get them. That what they achieve in this life is not the result of screaming for more government handouts, more entitlements, and yelling about being discriminated against, but rather getting out there and busting your *** to get ahead of the next guy because YOU WORKED HARDER. :D

So there is no more racism anymore? Cool. I wish I had gotten the memo.

yermom
9/15/2009, 03:42 PM
now he's really gone too far:

http://imgur.com/h9Guq.png

(not mine)

Petro-Sooner
9/15/2009, 03:43 PM
Heres a question. Beyonce won video of the year but lost to Swift to female video of the year. At least thats the category I believe she won. How does this happen? The best analogy I can come up with is losing your conference championship but still winning the national title. I may be totally off here. Bottom line I know it doesn't matter a bit cause its mtv, but still found it interesting.

Carry on..........

yermom
9/15/2009, 03:43 PM
So there is no more racism anymore? Cool. I wish I had gotten the memo.

yeah, you've gotta start treating everyone equal now, dude

you're gonna get sued ;)

Jello Biafra
9/15/2009, 03:57 PM
I love the pink.

i LIKE the pink but LOVE the stink.

Jello Biafra
9/15/2009, 04:00 PM
as much as i hate (YEH BOI!!!!) flavah flave.....i would take him in a boxing match to that bobby brown wanna be bish box.

Fraggle145
9/15/2009, 06:35 PM

Definitely on it now :D

http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/15/obama-calls-kanye-a-jackass/

yermom
9/15/2009, 06:52 PM
Definitely on it now :D

http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/15/obama-calls-kanye-a-jackass/

3. I guess Obama doesn't like black people either.

:D

Cam
9/15/2009, 09:49 PM
When Leno asked him about what his mom would have thought, you could actually see the precise moment that Kanye realized he was a dooshbag.

His eyes did sort of glaze over a little there.

OUAlumni1990
9/15/2009, 11:09 PM
http://imgur.com/RmIovl.jpg

OUAlumni1990
9/15/2009, 11:14 PM
http://i31.tinypic.com/28a34.jpg

OUAlumni1990
9/15/2009, 11:15 PM
http://i28.tinypic.com/2chqp7c.jpg

OUAlumni1990
9/15/2009, 11:15 PM
http://i25.tinypic.com/w1w4te.jpg

OUAlumni1990
9/15/2009, 11:17 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/2nauwsl.jpg

SCOUT
9/16/2009, 12:44 AM
http://i31.tinypic.com/28a34.jpg

Is Kanye like 5 foot 2 or is Taylor Swift 6 foot 2?

LosAngelesSooner
9/16/2009, 01:39 AM
He is a little man.

In many ways.

tommieharris91
9/16/2009, 02:21 AM
http://i29.tinypic.com/2nauwsl.jpg

This one has so much more potential.

tidalmouse
9/16/2009, 06:40 AM
It has tremendous Farkability.Could be Epic.
Besides liking Fish Dicks,Kanye is a CARP. :pop:

badger
9/16/2009, 07:35 AM
NOT mine:
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/mp/2afZZXsL8v1l.jpg
NOT mine either:
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/mp/LXaoi4OpP9vl.jpg
More here. (http://www.zimbio.com/Kanye+West/articles/Crlkns0E4B_/Kanye+West+VMA+Interruption+Sparks+Latest)

watasooner
9/16/2009, 08:24 AM

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2964/zrvjp3ue.jpg

tidalmouse
9/16/2009, 08:47 AM
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn160/KeithMooniacs/Kenye1.jpg

badger
9/16/2009, 09:11 AM
There's more on the Fark Board if you're interested :D

adoniijahsooner
9/16/2009, 09:16 AM
There's more on the Fark Board if you're interested :D

Thanks

Echoes
9/16/2009, 10:11 AM
I guess you're missing the point.

The point isn't that you should enjoy/listen to/buy hip-hop/rap. The point isn't even that you should appreciate it.

I guess the point is semantics. To say that you don't like it and think it sucks the life out of your head through your ears is cool, fine, okay.

To say that it sucks is factually incorrect. It doesn't suck any more than country music sucks. It is a style of music. Some in that genre are good and some are bad.

Kanye, massive unrelenting doosh chief that he is, makes good Hip-Hop and Rap.

Truth.

Salt City Sooner
9/16/2009, 11:00 AM
She's 5'11".

NormanPride
9/16/2009, 03:09 PM
Why does Kanye hate SoonerFans.Com (http://kanyelicio.us/http://www.soonerfans.com)?

StoopTroup
9/16/2009, 03:19 PM
I don't know what it is...but the more outrage there is about this...the more I want to buy one of his albums.

Hey Big Pimp....you gots any Kanye I can rip?

stoops the eternal pimp
9/16/2009, 03:24 PM
i got some yes...anything in particular?

StoopTroup
9/16/2009, 03:26 PM
i got some yes...anything in particular?

I wants it all....you never know when your gonna need to straighen one of ya girlz out and like to be in the mood when I lay my pimp hand down.

Scott D
9/16/2009, 03:30 PM
Kanye West stuff is for when you want to sport a preppy look cruising around the subdivision on your Vespa.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/16/2009, 04:02 PM
BRJ likes Kanye?

jdsooner
9/16/2009, 04:16 PM
I think Obama had it right--Kanye West is a jackass.
I'll bet even Joe Wilson would agree with the prez on this one.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/16/2009, 04:19 PM
I like dis one rightch heah

8CdRID3GA54

Scott D
9/16/2009, 07:16 PM
all that proves is how talented of a performer Jamie Foxx is ;)

That song is probably the most overplayed piece of garbage outside of Hollaback Girl.

BigRedJed
9/16/2009, 10:58 PM
I do not like Kanye.
I do not like subdivisions.
I do like Vespas.The end.

SCOUT
9/16/2009, 11:16 PM
I love that Ray Charles song. I wish that dude in the giant white hat would shut up so we could hear the music.

LosAngelesSooner
9/17/2009, 04:27 AM
I do not like Kanye.
I do not like subdivisions.
I do like Vespas.The end.Subdivisions is a great Rush song. :mad:

Lott's Bandana
9/17/2009, 08:14 AM
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/5671/googlep.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com/)

From our friends at Phog.net

hellogoodbye
9/17/2009, 08:48 AM
Subdivisions is a great Rush song. :mad:

conform or be CAST OUT

stoops the eternal pimp
9/17/2009, 09:12 AM
all that proves is how talented of a performer Jamie Foxx is ;)

That song is probably the most overplayed piece of garbage outside of anything by the Black Eyed Peas.

fixed...and I like this one

NkzgMW-XfEU