PDA

View Full Version : AD kill anyone else in their fantasy football league?

spatton713
9/13/2009, 05:44 PM
Unfortunately I wasnt able to draft him and I had to play the guy who did week 1.....he got 43 points by himself.....my team looked like this
and kelly ****ed me haha 1 point so far i have marshawn lynch but hes suspended for a few games

QB Matt Ryan
WR Marques Colston
WR Percy Harvin
RB DeAngelo Williams
RB Brandon Jacobs
TE Antonio Gates
W/R Malcolm Kelly
K Nate Kaeding
DEF New England

his team was

Carson Palmer
WR Steve Smith
WR Dwayne Bowe
RB Adrian Peterson
RB Marion Barber
TE Dallas Clark
W/R Laveranues Coles
K Adam Vinatieiri
DEF New Orleans

right now hes leading in points 101-74 im hoping gates,patriots D and my kicker come thru monday night!

SoonerNate
9/13/2009, 05:46 PM
I didn't have to play him this week. I'm sure he killed whomever he played unless they were starting Drew Brees.

Romo, saved me this week.

tommieharris91
9/13/2009, 05:49 PM
You should take a look at what the Eagles D did this week.

okiewaker
9/13/2009, 05:50 PM
My Wr's are sucking. I will probably not even get to 100 points.:mad:

SoonerLB
9/13/2009, 05:53 PM
He hurt me, but I have Drew Brees in both my fantasy leagues. :)

westcoast_sooner
9/13/2009, 06:16 PM
AD's 3rd year in the NFL and the first time he hasn't been on my fantasy team. Sure could have used the points today.

SoonerDood
9/13/2009, 06:23 PM
He's the reason I'm still in my game! The other dude had Philly's D. Ever since our draft the other guys have been trying to get him from me, and have made some pretty good trade offers. But every time I just them that I saw AD in person for 2 1/2 seasons- no way are you getting him.

cheezyq
9/13/2009, 06:25 PM
I crafted my dynasty team so that I could draft AD (and, consequently, Calvin Johnson) in his rookie draft. I won the championship last year, and things are looking pretty sweet for this year, too.

josh09
9/13/2009, 06:49 PM
Yep, he wrecked me. Oh well, I'm glad hes doing good :D

RedstickSooner
9/13/2009, 06:56 PM
AD was the only good thing about my fantasy team last year -- we're a keeper league, so this season I ditched everyone other than him. Actually drafted reasonably well this year, 'specially given how most of the top players were locked up by folks with better rosters.

AD is why I'm leading our league at the moment with 114.2, and I still have Vincent Jackson and Darren McFadden yet to play.

After how horrible my team was last season, I probably would've quit the league if it wasn't for AD. With him as a keeper, I figured I had a chance no matter what else happened. Plus, how could I quit with AD locked up on my roster? That'd be betraying the best player in the NFL, who just happens to also be a Sooner.

OU-HSV
9/13/2009, 09:09 PM
AD didn't hurt me....I enjoyed seeing him make that defense his b*tch...
but Drew f*ckin brees hurt me in both leagues I'm in. If Green Bay (Rodgers/on one of my teams, Jennings on both of my teams, and packer D in one league) don't start putting some points up I can kiss a first week victory in either of my leagues goodbye. F*CK Brees. Oh and seriously, aren't your rich enough at this point to get that mole completely removed from your face you hairy mole sonofabitch! Did I mention f*ck Brees yet?

VA Sooner
9/13/2009, 09:21 PM
Kicked my friend's butt in fantasy... he needed it though.

Go AD!!!!

BOOMERBRADLEY
9/13/2009, 09:34 PM
I'm up against AD today and thankfully I'm still ahead 92-85.

I have to face Tom Brady tomorrow night though, so I may end up losing

SokClari
9/13/2009, 10:23 PM
I had AD and the Eagles D up.. they would have won by themselves

Lott's Bandana
9/13/2009, 10:31 PM
If Yahoo, you're starting with 84 points and hope the Pats D doesn't flop. (not likely). Your kicker will likely not get more than 15 points but let's say 99.

That leave Gates having a pedestrian game for him.

I'm thinking you have a 55-45 shot.

theresonly1OU
9/13/2009, 10:44 PM
You should take a look at what the Eagles D did this week.

I'm sitting at 139 in a standard point league partly because of the the 43 points the Eagles D got for me today.

It's funny because the guy I played has AD and talked all kinds of **** about beating an OU fan with one of their greatest players (he's a UT alum).

...he stopped running his mouth after the Philly game was over, and I was 45 points up on him with brady still to play tomorrow.

tommieharris91
9/13/2009, 10:57 PM
I'm sitting at 139 in a standard point league partly because of the the 43 points the Eagles D got for me today.

It's funny because the guy I played has AD and talked all kinds of **** about beating an OU fan with one of their greatest players (he's a UT alum).

...he stopped running his mouth after the Philly game was over, and I was 45 points up on him with brady still to play tomorrow.

A guy in my league had the Eagles D today and rolled to 110 points without any of his RBs playing.