PDA

View Full Version : Smack Brown quote

redkid
9/13/2009, 04:50 AM
"Texas coach Mack Brown said the Longhorns had so much fun last year because nobody expected them to have a great season. This year, everybody does and he senses his players not enjoying the game as much"

WHAT?????EXPECTATION=NO FUN

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=292552751

OU-HSV
9/13/2009, 07:27 AM
What we need posted on here is his halftime interview quotes where he called out their kicking game and where he directly called out their punter. What a classless piece of ****

IronHorseSooner
9/13/2009, 11:27 AM
What we need posted on here is his halftime interview quotes where he called out their kicking game and where he directly called out their punter. What a classless piece of ****

Where our OL and WRs have been problems, their punting game is just as weak. YOU JUST LET WY-FREAKING-OMING BLOCK A KICK FOR TD!!!! If Wyoming can do, you bet teams like OUrs, Tech, Mizzou, and even OSU can do that!

StoopTroup
9/13/2009, 11:40 AM
Hopefully we'll block it every 4th play this year.

OPSEC
9/13/2009, 03:26 PM

'Get in here. Get in here. We have 30 minutes for the rest of our lives. 30 minutes. Look at me. Look at me'

SoonerInFortSmith
9/13/2009, 03:50 PM
You know it ain't good iffin you callin out the punter. Was it the punter's fault that they only scored 10 or 13 or whatever it was in the first half?

Desert Sapper
9/13/2009, 03:58 PM
Bwahahahahahaha. 2nd greatest team ever assembled. Just ask Lid.

SoonerInFortSmith
9/13/2009, 04:15 PM
Bwahahahahahaha. 2nd greatest team ever assembled. Just ask Lid.

Well, who was the first?:rolleyes:

BoulderSooner79
9/13/2009, 04:22 PM
WHAT?????EXPECTATION=NO FUN

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=292552751

Actually, there can be some truth in that. If expectations are sky high, then anything good is expected anything bad is a disaster. Where's the fun in that? Now that OU's expectations have been 'reset' - maybe the guys will relax, have fun and play better.

Desert Sapper
9/13/2009, 04:32 PM
Well, who was the first?:rolleyes:

We are talking about Lid, here. I think you know what the #1 is. Fumbles McScrambles and the 'team that beat the greatest team in forevah'. Apparently this team is almost as good. The third string true freshmen could start on any other team in America.:rolleyes:

redkid
9/14/2009, 01:32 AM
I disagree,,every team has or should have high expectations,,,that's part of the game,,no expectations why even field a team? High expectations are why top athletes commit to OU, texucks,Florida ect with the High expectations of winning championships no more no less.

Crucifax Autumn
9/14/2009, 03:13 AM
I hope the punter gets mad and quits.

unbiasedtruth
9/14/2009, 04:51 AM
I disagree,,every team has or should have high expectations,,,that's part of the game,,no expectations why even field a team? High expectations are why top athletes commit to OU, texucks,Florida ect with the High expectations of winning championships no more no less.

with the longhorns those "HIGH" expectations are a little different than other schools I hear......