PDA

View Full Version : Colt not worried about getting hurt.....

Sooner47
9/11/2009, 10:35 AM
Rivals interview:

Did the hit that landed the Oklahoma quarterback on the injured list make him worry it could happen to him before he gets a chance to collect an NFL paycheck?

“Not at all,” said McCoy, last season’s runner-up to Bradford for the Heisman Trophy. “You’ve got just as much of a chance getting hurt riding in a car as you do playing the game of football.”

So Colt must ride around a lot with Sergio Kindle, huh? :D

A-M
9/11/2009, 10:41 AM
What do you expect. After all, he plays for Texas. Can't be too smart, can he?

cheezyq
9/11/2009, 10:48 AM
Rivals interview:

Did the hit that landed the Oklahoma quarterback on the injured list make him worry it could happen to him before he gets a chance to collect an NFL paycheck?

“Not at all,” said McCoy, last season’s runner-up to Bradford for the Heisman Trophy. “You’ve got just as much of a chance getting hurt riding in a car as you do playing the game of football.”

So Colt must ride around a lot with Sergio Kindle, huh? :D

Later in that article, it says that he DOES ride a lot with SK.

47straight
9/11/2009, 02:16 PM
I'll answer that for Colt:

"Considering how I was projected to be a third round pick last season, of course I don't worry about coming back. I had to come back to improve my draft stock. It would have been foolish for me to have left."

TXBOOMER
9/11/2009, 03:49 PM
LOL.......what a dumba$$!

BoulderSooner79
9/11/2009, 03:54 PM
To play football at this level, a player has to either accept the risk or be ignorant of the risk. We now know how Colt deals with it.

FootballFan
9/11/2009, 04:11 PM
Let's be honest, the real idiot here was Bradford for deciding to come back and thinking that a National Championship was a given. He was a sure fire Top 5 pick with millions in guaranteed $$$$$! Coming back to an OU squad with an unproven O-Line has to be pretty darn stupid......but hey, let's not allow the facts to distort our thread here. LOL!!

In addition, if Stoops rushes him back to play against Texas, that may prove to be even more stupid. Texas will do everything it can to put him out for good, trust me. Bradford would be smart to hang it up and rehab his arm for the NFL draft, but then again, he has proven not to be too bright to begin with. I wish him luck.......

zeptrey
9/11/2009, 04:15 PM
Who cares if Colt's worried or not.... the only thing he should be worried about is Gerald McCoy runnin' arse down.

BoulderSooner79
9/11/2009, 06:41 PM
Don't feed the trolls. Or maybe just sprinkle them with red.

OK2U
9/11/2009, 06:41 PM
All Sammy needs if for Tebow to lay his hand upon him, and presto!
healed

Frozen Sooner
9/11/2009, 08:41 PM
Buh-bye FootballFan. Calling a guy with a near 4.0 average not too bright because his priorities differ from yours...

Not too bright.

47straight
9/12/2009, 05:04 PM
Buh-bye FootballFan. Calling a guy with a near 4.0 average not too bright because his priorities differ from yours...

Not too bright.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

StormySooner-IN
9/12/2009, 05:43 PM
Is this the guy that was receiving a concussion on a week-by-week basis in 2006? :eek: