PDA

View Full Version : Ricky's Rant

Fraggle145
9/11/2009, 02:25 AM
I may yell at the TV every now and again... but damn.

NSFW audio.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HW1bJeqYdG0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HW1bJeqYdG0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OKC-SLC
9/11/2009, 02:31 AM
dip****.

Leroy Lizard
9/11/2009, 12:44 PM
This crosses the line. I realize it is fun to watch this, but this should not have been posted publicly on YouTube. Whatever job this man had, he probably no longer has it.

okiewaker
9/11/2009, 12:52 PM
LL, where have you been, youtube allows practically everything. N word, F word, etc.

sooner59
9/11/2009, 12:57 PM
Sweeeet Hooooome Aaaalabamaaaa......

And queue banjos.

BOOMERBRADLEY
9/11/2009, 01:03 PM
Shhheeeeeeeyyyyuuuuuutttttt

Leroy Lizard
9/11/2009, 01:16 PM
okie,

That isn't the issue. For all we know, Ricky (?) was watching the game in his own home. This video could ruin him financially.

Sooner47
9/11/2009, 01:27 PM
Hey, he's a man and he's 40.

fwsooner22
9/11/2009, 01:32 PM
Dude sits in my section.........I am sure of it

Jello Biafra
9/11/2009, 01:32 PM
so, clue in the people that cant get to youtube at work...which ricky is this?

ricardo?
lee?
williams?
Rubio?
schroder?
"the dragon" steamboat?

Boarder
9/11/2009, 01:33 PM
He's no Helander

bringit
9/11/2009, 01:56 PM
I smell an Academy Award for this one

Jello Biafra
9/11/2009, 01:58 PM
still.......

nothing. is this just A ricky or is it someone?

King Crimson
9/11/2009, 02:00 PM
I smell an Academy Award for this one

yeah, the chair banging lacks the feeling. he's just banging a chair.

bent rider
9/11/2009, 02:04 PM
Good one!, and to think that Alabama won that game!

Wonder what he did in the first quarter of the Sugar Bowl?? I'm surprised he didn't off himself.

Sirus
9/11/2009, 02:08 PM
I lived in an apartment years ago and I could have never done this without the law paying a visit.
I have a friend who gets pretty irate on gameday but this guy is the type that gets locked up after we lose.

SoonerAficionadOU
9/11/2009, 02:13 PM
It's rare for me to be ecstatic at finding out someone is NOT an OU fan.

SoonerLB
9/11/2009, 02:37 PM
Next stop, TV reality show! Be proud Alambama, be proud! :D

okiewaker
9/11/2009, 05:17 PM
Leroy,

I know, that stuffs gets everywhere. I was just saying youtube is pretty bad. Seems like they don't stop to much of anything on their site.

toast
9/11/2009, 05:26 PM
Story of my life with a dad as a very passionate Sooner fan, cussing wasn't an option but I've seen his face turn every shade of red - and now my kids laugh at me:

You know, Bryan, Annie's a very passionate person. And passionate people tend to overreact at times. Annie comes from a long line of major over-reactors. Me. I can definitely lose it. My mother. A nut. My grandfather. Stories about him were legendary. The good news, however, is that this overreacting... tends to get proportionately less by generation. So, your kids could be normal.

the_ouskull
9/11/2009, 05:32 PM
I remember back when I used to be like him. So young, and f*cking stupid... are you kidding me with that sh*t? Taking a chair to a table at the beginning of the rant. I didn't even watch the end. I don't need to. I saw his Ethan Embree wanna-be friend try to "hold him back" early on, and that was all I needed. Worst part is, that guy probably didn't even go to school there.

I mean, I've knocked a few people out with phonebooks in my day, but that's ridiculous.

the_ouskull

beer4me
9/11/2009, 06:23 PM
I remember back when I used to be like him. So young, and f*cking stupid... are you kidding me with that sh*t? Taking a chair to a table at the beginning of the rant. I didn't even watch the end. I don't need to. I saw his Ethan Embree wanna-be friend try to "hold him back" early on, and that was all I needed. Worst part is, that guy probably didn't even go to school there.

I mean, I've knocked a few people out with phonebooks in my day, but that's ridiculous.

the_ouskull

Yep me to skull but even after 135,900 beers I may say some words that are not family friendly but nothing more. And you hit my big screen tv we gonna have problems.

bluedogok
9/11/2009, 08:07 PM
Leroy,

I know, that stuffs gets everywhere. I was just saying youtube is pretty bad. Seems like they don't stop to much of anything on their site.
Unless it has a song on it or pictures. We had a video of images from all over Texas pulled, it had the Texas version of I've Been Everywhere and he had permission from the artist who wrote the lyrics and performed the song but Warner-Chappell Music owned music and they flagged it. He has been trying to work something out with them but in the mean time he put up the slideshow without music and it was taken down because of "ownership of the images". Funny thing is he took about 80% of the pictures and the rest were posted to the forum by others and they granted permission to use them so there should be no copyright issues but they still won't allow it even after repeated requests.