PDA

View Full Version : A Mcpuke Pole

olevetonahill
9/11/2009, 12:53 AM
Mcvomit what ever ya wanta call it
You know (McDonald's ) the arches peeps :eek:
How long has it been since ya had some of that nasty crap ?
Pole will be forth coming in a lil bit . or as soon as I can type it ;)

SanJoaquinSooner
9/11/2009, 01:04 AM
more than a month less than a year, moren.

SCOUT
9/11/2009, 01:10 AM
I have two young kids. When the schools are involved with the marketing it is hard to tell the kiddos no.

olevetonahill
9/11/2009, 01:13 AM
more than a month less than a year, moren.

Dont be a Moran :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
9/11/2009, 01:15 AM
I have two young kids. When the schools are involved with the marketing it is hard to tell the kiddos no.

Hell Bro , I will take My G kids to a Steak place fore Ill walk in one of those dumpsters .

SCOUT
9/11/2009, 01:19 AM
I hear ya Vet. However, the kiddo's school has a full day of telling the kids to go eat at McD's with their classmates to help the less fortunate kids. It is a tough thing to say no in that situation.

Outside of stuff like that, my kids very rarely eat at McDonalds

olevetonahill
9/11/2009, 01:31 AM
I hear ya Vet. However, the kiddo's school has a full day of telling the kids to go eat at McD's with their classmates to help the less fortunate kids. It is a tough thing to say no in that situation.

Outside of stuff like that, my kids very rarely eat at McDonalds

Tell em McDs uses Ethiopian kids in their Big macs
They wont want to go back :D

tommieharris91
9/11/2009, 01:39 AM

They wouldn't wanna go if you told them what was really in their big macs...

olevetonahill
9/11/2009, 01:45 AM
They wouldn't wanna go if you told them what was really in their big macs...

Tru dat :eek:

MrJimBeam
9/11/2009, 06:00 AM
I can eat one of those .89 cent hamburgers and fell OK. I'm out on Big Mac and Double Cheeseburgers though. Fries are the greatness.

beer4me
9/11/2009, 06:21 AM

That would be a big dang lie period. They don't have enough meat on them :D

1890MilesToNorman
9/11/2009, 07:16 AM
moren 2 years less than 5 and I'm sure it wasn't my idea to go then.

unbiasedtruth
9/11/2009, 07:57 AM
Spring of 1974. The 2nd "original" McDonalds in Norman was the last one I at at. The original one was across from Norman High, where I believe a Taco Mayo is now. They moved it to Lindsey and it was there, in-between the Texaco station on the sw corner of Berry and Lindsey and the Dunkin Donuts. Next door to the Dunkin donuts was the original Long John Silvers that is now an OU gift shop.

Boomer.....
9/11/2009, 08:42 AM
Quarter pounder is pretty good and it's not that bad nutritionally.

SteelClip49
9/11/2009, 08:50 AM
umm...anything at McDump is of no nutritional value, The yogurt parfaits have more calories than some of the hot foods there. McDump is the worst fast food restaurant out there.

I saw a poor Mexican one day and saw someone offer him a burger from there and even he rejected it...that should tell you enough there.

sooneron
9/11/2009, 09:14 AM
I despise the place and I have tried to keep our little one out of there. However, we were in the middle of Maryland and it was the only place for about 50 miles, when the 2 yr old needs to pull over, you pull over. If we hadn't made that stop, it would have been about 3 years since I had entered that ****hole of an institution.

1890MilesToNorman
9/11/2009, 09:57 AM
Mayor McCheese got stuck in my butt a few years back, that was when I gave it up.

delhalew
9/11/2009, 10:11 AM
My girl is at the age I am about to begin fighting the marketing push to get her in there. I just treat here by taking her to a real restaurant for good food.

olevetonahill
9/11/2009, 10:18 AM
I can eat one of those .89 cent hamburgers and fell OK. I'm out on Big Mac and Double Cheeseburgers though. Fries are the greatness.

Even back in the 60s that was the One thing people said "The Frys are Great tho" the food was **** then and its **** now

That would be a big dang lie period. They don't have enough meat on them :D

Kinda like their burgers and stuff huh . Mostly Soy :D

Lott's Bandana
9/11/2009, 10:30 AM
Gimme my vCash so I can go buy a vHappy Meal.

sooneron
9/11/2009, 11:51 AM
I would like to add that I only ordered a DP. We didn't order fries with the little one's Happy Meal, just some "apple slices" and "what may or may not have been chicken at one time" nuggets.

soonerloyal
9/11/2009, 11:59 AM
The last thing I ate there was the McRib...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CWv_gWQ10Ag&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CWv_gWQ10Ag&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Gaaaaaaahhhhhhh...Ribby Goodness...

Scott D
9/11/2009, 01:50 PM
I didn't think their new bacon and cheddar angus burger was that bad. Not great, but not bad either.

I personally think their fries suck though.

King Crimson
9/11/2009, 02:22 PM
i'd rather go to Wendy's or our local poor-man's In-Out Burger called Good Times if i'm going to go that route.

ketchup and pickles together a la McD's always made me want to puke. and the small diced onions defy imagination.

at other times on this board, i've told you the truth about McRib. there are cases and cases of that crap sitting in some West Texas warehouse and they've been there since the mid 70's.

i used to go to a McD's sort of near me sometimes to see a restaurant buddy of mine, Juan, who was pretty much running things there behind the scenes. he's probably management by now, stealing jobs from hard-working Americans who actually don't work hard at all.

Chuck Bao
9/11/2009, 03:06 PM
McDees has a 24-hour home delivery in Bangkok. Nobody else does that.

royalfan5
9/11/2009, 04:54 PM
I had a mcgriddle before Church last sunday.

King Crimson
9/11/2009, 06:09 PM
I had a mcgriddle before Church last sunday.

i bet Jesus knew.