PDA

View Full Version : Is this not news?

delhalew
9/10/2009, 04:39 PM
I saw this this morning and was waiting to see if anybody, but Fox would pick it up. Nobody has.

How to tax evade and procure public housing for your prostitution business, courtesy of Acorn.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/09/acorn_nabbed_in_sting_operatio.html

Our presidents pet org is eligible for 8.5 of stimulus money. Keep up the good work.

ACORN nabbed in sting operation (includes video)
Clarice Feldman
Andrew Breitbart has established a new website, Big Government.com, a companion to his Big Hollywood.com, and on it you can see this video of Obama's buddies, ACORN, prepping two people posing as a pimp and a prostitute how to lie to the IRS to obtain public housing within which to carry out their trade:

Officials with the controversial community organizing group ACORN were secretly videotaped offering to assist two individuals posing as a pimp and a prostitute, encouraging them to lie to the Internal Revenue Service and providing guidance on how to claim underage girls from South America as dependents. [snip]

In the videotape, made on July 24, James O'Keefe, a 25-year-old independent filmmaker, posed as a pimp with a 20-year-old woman named "Kenya" who posed as a prostitute while visiting ACORN's office in Baltimore. The couple told ACORN staffers they wanted to secure housing where the woman could continue to maintain a prostitution business.

I still can't figure out why Attorney General Holder hasn't managed to institute a RICO investigation against this multi-state criminal enterprise.

Glen Beck has very in depth coverage including who these people are posing as prostitute and politician.
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a0Ox-VO-EmA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a0Ox-VO-EmA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

LosAngelesSooner
9/10/2009, 04:42 PM
Meh.

I still can't understand why prostitution is illegal.

Friggin' Puritans.

soonerinabilene
9/10/2009, 04:47 PM
Meh.

Friggin' Puritans.

Cause you cant tax the pooty.

delhalew
9/10/2009, 04:55 PM
Meh.

Friggin' Puritans.

Quite playing your ********* character. It's only in small part about prostitution. Its about corruption. Really incredible corruption. If you don't have a problem with this, then you are not smart enough to click on a link.

My favorite part was when the Acorn tax "expert" instructed how to get around the tax liabilities of IMPORTING CHILDREN FOR USE IN THE SEX TRADE.

If you don't have a problem with that, or least the fact that you funded it, then you are a sick ****.

soonerscuba
9/10/2009, 05:02 PM
Pinkerton is the best Weezer album.

Chuck Bao
9/10/2009, 05:02 PM
Quite playing your ********* character. It's only in small part about prostitution. Its about corruption. Really incredible corruption. If you don't have a problem with this, then you are not smart enough to click on a link.

My favorite part was when the Acorn tax "expert" instructed how to get around the tax liabilities of IMPORTING CHILDREN FOR USE IN THE SEX TRADE.

If you don't have a problem with that, or least the fact that you funded it, then you are a sick ****.

This is an honest question. Do you realize how silly you sound?

soonerinabilene
9/10/2009, 05:03 PM
Pinkerton is the best Weezer album.

by.far.

delhalew
9/10/2009, 05:04 PM
This is an honest question. Do you realize how silly you sound?

What is an honest question?

soonerinabilene
9/10/2009, 05:06 PM
What is an honest question?

a question that is true.

Chuck Bao
9/10/2009, 05:38 PM
Jerk, seriously, there is a pretty big disctinction between corruption and giving bad advice. Corruption would involve a payoff, but maybe you are referring to moral corruption.

Then again, if you had a film crew and went into a private business and said: "hey, look at me I'm a male prostitute." what would you expect them to say? I would suspect.

A lawyer: "You are a performing artist."

An accountant: "Pay your taxes and keep track of your expenses."

A professional journalist without a political axe to grind: "This is not news, go away."

Test my theory. Tell someone that you are a prostitute and see the reaction. You may get more suggestions about changing your job title to "performing artist" than you might think.

OUHOMER
9/10/2009, 05:45 PM
Jerk, seriously, there is a pretty big disctinction between corruption and giving bad advice. Corruption would involve a payoff, but maybe you are referring to moral corruption.

Then again, if you had a film crew and went into a private business and said: "hey, look at me I'm a male prostitute." what would you expect them to say? I would suspect.

A lawyer: "You are a performing artist."

An accountant: "Pay your taxes and keep track of your expenses."

A professional journalist without a political axe to grind: "This is not news, go away."

Test my theory. Tell someone that you are a prostitute and see the reaction. You may get more suggestions about changing your job title to "performing artist" than you might think.

I think the point he is trying to make is that ACORN is federally funded organization giving this type of advise.

LosAngelesSooner
9/10/2009, 06:34 PM
I think it's funny that all you "tough guys" are sooooooo scared of ACORN, a freaking community organization group.

And then you try to equate them to the S.S.

Cereal...guys. Cereal...

I Am Right
9/10/2009, 06:40 PM
I think it's funny that all you "tough guys" are sooooooo scared of ACORN, a freaking community organization group.

Cereal...guys. Cereal...

Not impressed!

OUHOMER
9/10/2009, 06:46 PM

Cereal...guys. Cereal...

I wont say I am scared, just hate to a group get by with so much BS. i guess it pays to have friends in high places.

Chuck Bao
9/10/2009, 06:56 PM
So, would be shocking to suggest that prostitution should be legalized and taxed?

I mean, "Texas has a whorehouse in it. Lord have mercy on my soul."

delhalew
9/10/2009, 07:05 PM
So, would be shocking to suggest that prostitution should be legalized and taxed?

If it were regulated. It would be easier to keep children out of it. Which I find preferable to a group using my tax dollars to encourage child prostitution.

OUHOMER
9/10/2009, 07:05 PM

No, what would be shocking is that it would be subsidized by the federal government.

Chuck Bao
9/10/2009, 07:54 PM
No, what would be shocking is that it would be subsidized by the federal government.

What would be shocking is someone silly enough to suggest that ACORN really is a federally funded prostitution ring. Or, that it is profiting from prostitution. The fact that ACORN gave advice to some "supposedly" prostitutes may not be as damning as you think. It may surprise you that some people, like me, think that consenting adult prostitution should be legal, regulated and taxed.

OUHOMER
9/10/2009, 07:56 PM
What would be shocking is someone silly enough to suggest that ACORN really is a federally funded prostitution ring. Or, that it is profiting from prostitution. The fact that ACORN gave advice to some "supposedly" prostitutes may not be as damning as you think. It may surprise you that some people, like me, think that consenting adult prostitution should be legal, regulated and taxed.

Maybe it should be, but its not

OUHOMER
9/10/2009, 08:38 PM
I guess they fired some ACORN workers

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090911/ap_on_re_us/us_acorn_hidden_camera

delhalew
9/10/2009, 09:07 PM
NBC will go down with the ship, but I wonder if CNN ever decided to report on this.

Cam
9/10/2009, 09:34 PM
http://meltyourfaceoff.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/tin-foil-hat.jpg