PDA

View Full Version : Idaho St game in DFW?

sooner518
9/10/2009, 02:12 PM
Does anyone know of any restaurants/bars that are showing the game on Saturday? Does Buffalo WIld Wings usually show PPV games? Do you just have to call ahead and ask? or is there a Sooner bar in the metro where lots of people go?

Yankeeracers
9/10/2009, 02:21 PM
DFW is basically Sooner country. As far as bars I don't know of any off hand, but a call up to one of those places would be good. Hope that helped.

okiewaker
9/10/2009, 02:22 PM
Might call Humperdinks.

sooner94
9/10/2009, 02:58 PM
How close are you to Plano? From your location "Horned Frog Land" does that mean Forth Worth?

Anyway, Franchise Bar & Grill is OU friendly and is located in Plano. This is from the OU Club of Collin County website: "If you managed to get tickets to this week's game, be sure to mark your calendar for next Saturday, September 12 as OU hosts Idaho State in Norman. This game is on PPV and our friends at the Franchise have secured the feed! No need to stay home and order the game yourself. Instead watch with other crazy OU fans! Call the Franchise and reserve your spot today! (972-599-7598)"

I didn't see a watch party on the OU Club of Dallas website.

Good luck

SeattleOUstudent
9/10/2009, 03:15 PM
Anyone heard if Chammps is playing it?

sooner518
9/10/2009, 06:12 PM
How close are you to Plano? From your location "Horned Frog Land" does that mean Forth Worth?

Anyway, Franchise Bar & Grill is OU friendly and is located in Plano. This is from the OU Club of Collin County website: "If you managed to get tickets to this week's game, be sure to mark your calendar for next Saturday, September 12 as OU hosts Idaho State in Norman. This game is on PPV and our friends at the Franchise have secured the feed! No need to stay home and order the game yourself. Instead watch with other crazy OU fans! Call the Franchise and reserve your spot today! (972-599-7598)"

I didn't see a watch party on the OU Club of Dallas website.

Good luck
Thanks. I live in FW but will be hanging with a couple friends in north Dallas, so Plano is not out of the question. We'll be sure to check that out